Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally founded to promote and support the emotional and sexual union of Black men and White women, including those married women who enjoy sex with men other than their husbands, the Interracial Dating, Sex and Cuckolding Community of the BlacktoWhite.net website has evolved into a celebration of interracial relationships comprised of virtually all racial identities and mixtures.

We welcome all who are in a relationship with a partner of the opposite sex who is also of a race other than their own, those who wish to have such a relationship and those who have an interest in learning more about it.

We also welcome those married women who cuckold their husbands with men of other races, as well as persons having an interest in “hot wife” and cuckold marriages. Especially wives, whose husbands enthusiastically support and encourage their desire to experience the enhanced pleasures extramarital sex with others can provide.

Here is mine with a Muslim bull :)

12569.jpg

12570.jpg
Well done. Drop me a pvt message to connect :)

I have encountered a number of couples who are excited by the idea of our subject here. Interested to hear what cples think.

I think it’s especially important in Europe where Muslims are becoming such a huge chunk of the population. It’s a beautiful way of making Muslim men feel welcome and integrated and counter the horrible right wing media’s islamophobia.

I’m in the uk and I know a few white girls with Muslim men. A few might convert soon :)

Back