Music

Planet Patrol - Play At Your Own Risk

Dam my dude @TopCat - you took it back with that cut, and on TommyBoy records as well. Here go some new ******* from a dude I've been admiring his work from the underground and I think he bout finally ready to blow. Dr. Dre took an interest in him as well as he should cause his sound is very unique. Song is fire and the video is lit too... You heard it here first - We Bubblin'

"...I'ma take your mama to the marriot and wear it out..
Super-fly for the Dumbos, plenty slides, I could shuffle
Hit the cadence with my young bitch, Isaac Hayes, Billy Ocean
But the old hoe with the cane stick
Left my slippers at the function, it's hard to run in Gucci slides
Chick I thought you said you didn't have a husband
I'ma stud, no cuckold,
Jackie Chan, no trouble"
Classic ******* man

Last edited:
Dam my dude @TopCat - you took it back with that cut, and on TommyBoy records as well. Here go some new ******* from a dude I've been admiring his work from the underground and I think he bout finally ready to blow. Dr. Dre took an interest in him as well as he should cause his sound is very unique. Song is fire and the video is lit too... You heard it here first - We Bubblin'

"...I'ma take your mama to the marriot and wear it out..
Super-fly for the Dumbos, plenty slides, I could shuffle
Hit the cadence with my young bitch, Isaac Hayes, Billy Ocean
But the old hoe with the cane stick
Left my slippers at the function, it's hard to run in Gucci slides
Chick I thought you said you didn't have a husband
I'ma stud, no cuckold,
Jackie Chan, no trouble"
Classic ******* man

Follow-up break down of the Bubblin song Lyrics by the people of Genius featuring the artist Anderson Paak. He went into how Dr. Dre Co-signed for him to put out the single and with the Dre machine behind him my man here is bought to finally blow.

Follow-up break down of the Bubblin song Lyrics by the people of Genius featuring the artist Anderson Paak. He went into how Dr. Dre Co-signed for him to put out the single and with the Dre machine behind him my man here is bought to finally blow.

You want to know something funny? I saw this the same day and the song was stuck in my head all that day. It’s a cary how in tune we are with each other @bigblackbull76 :blackheart:

The perfect song to put my Pomeranian to sleep, but it seems like he likes my bed more than his pet bed. Sweet dreams earthlings!

Last edited:

7tORThl.jpg

Back