Music

She want the whole crew, shawty brave
@Nigg4breeding - that video is absolutely hillarious, gave me a new appreciation for the song as I wasn't a big fan of it and often turn the station when it comes on. Getting Granny to take a few totes of the smoke got me holding my stomach laughing.

What yall feel and think about 4:44 - Story of OJ is brilliant but I know other people not feeling it so much.

Check out what 50Cent said ******* was funny. Talking bout its too smart - wtf does that even mean, are you too ignorant to listen?

@LebAussie4BBC Absoultely the only song I'll keep listening to on the radio now/ other stuff is trash to me. "theres levels to this ******* you and I know - tell em sit down, be humble" fuck yeah Kung-fu kenny tell em what time it is.

I still play Pac music every month but I'm not a fan of that mix hun. I saw the Tupac movie 'All Eyez on Me' opening weekend as I tried to support my brothers making films. Got mixed feelings about it but the part showing his life in ATL & NY was well done to me. Before that and the Death Row parts were ahhh- boring to me.

This is who I've been listening to non-stop lately. Him and Kung-Fu Kenny keeping the real hip-hop alive. Fucking love this dude's rap style and his music. If yall ain't know - now you know - keep him on your radar and check his ******* out - he El Fuego.

Rated top Sway in the morning FreeStyle Ever:

Dude's Rhyme style is bannanas

"I'm super scary, Jaws hears music when I'm coming..."
~King Los 'Play Too Rough'

Last edited:
Back