Music Festival or Concert hook ups?

Wifey and I are going to a hip-hop festival soon and it got us wondering about the stories fellow users might have? Looking forward to hearing these!!! 🔥
We had a small local concert full of local rap and hip hop artist. The attendance was small but the artist did great and put on amazing shows honestly. Being one of the few out on the dance floor for most of the concert I did get noticed and after the show was having drinks with several of the performers. I did go to the hotel they were all staying at for the after party and yes fucked several of them as we continued to party through most of the night. Upon seeing the sun rising I decided it was time to go home and get some actual sleep.

Wifey and I are going to a hip-hop festival soon and it got us wondering about the stories fellow users might have? Looking forward to hearing these!!! 🔥
Hmmm yes once went to a coldplay concert in New Orleans and for some reason I couldn't remember the person I invited got sick with the flu.. So that wasn't happening.. So earlier that day at a coffee shop I frequently visited I asked this beautiful dark hair lady with fair skin if she wanted to go and she said yes without hesitation.. ( little did I know it was her favorite band 😏)

So we exchanged info about what time I was going to pick her up and I left to run errands.. Well during that time she would text me asking questions about what to wear and showed me different outfits that she was trying on but there was this one Gothic lace outfit with a hint of blue that caught my eye so I picked that one. Outside of covering a few key areas for the public it was mostly see thru and she proudly wore it for me for the show..

While we were dancing to the different groups I would notice that she would always rub up against my package as if to signal me that she was getting turned on with this show.. So going with that I fired up a blunt to relax the mood and we shared a smoke.. Well back then I never had any bad *******.. My smoke was always a crowd pleasure and she was getting more fucked up by each song..

So finally Coldplay hits the stage and she is super turned on.. She turns to me during one song and sticks her fingers under her dress to touch herself then takes her fingers and rubs them across my lips.. I whispered in her ear.. To be careful because I am not the shy type and will act on that impulse if she proceeded... I guess it was like a dare to her and she then stuck 3 fingers inside her and stuck them in my mouth..

-Scene: middle concert floor surrounded by people all standing and dancing to the music-

So I turned her around.. Placed my arm around her neck.. Took my other hand up under her dress and tore off her panties.. Finger fucked her for maybe a few minutes.. Then unzipped my pants.. By now I was rock hard and didn't care who was watching us.. I slid inside her slow so it looked like we we still dancing.. Then proceeded to fuck her to each song rhythm. . She popped off a few orgasms but I was feeling an energy exchange growing by each moment.. Then realizing we had a few eyes on us and the show was ending we collected ourselves and left the show..

Me thinking that was probably then end of that she immediately insisted we go back to her place to continue our dance.. It was a heated moment of fucking all over her apartment throughout the night with her squirting in just about every room.

We ended our date that morning because she had to be at work by 10am..and continued to go to concerts for a little while until she got into her own band and became one of the performers many of you have seen a lot of.. Yes we are still friends to this day but she is married now with ******* and although we talk every once in a while due to our busy lives.. We do discuss shows of the past with a smile and leave it at that.. 👑

been to over 2000 concerts so yes thee have been a few hookups. The most recent being this past August at a bluegrass festival in pa. The first being at a Dead show in 1986

Attachments

• IMG_20230809_022047.jpg
    IMG_20230809_022047.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 40
We had a small local concert full of local rap and hip hop artist. The attendance was small but the artist did great and put on amazing shows honestly. Being one of the few out on the dance floor for most of the concert I did get noticed and after the show was having drinks with several of the performers. I did go to the hotel they were all staying at for the after party and yes fucked several of them as we continued to party through most of the night. Upon seeing the sun rising I decided it was time to go home and get some actual *******.
My wife and her girlfriend ms went to reggae concert and the following day she told me her friends and her had been having a few drinks with the crew and taken photos

I'll play along: I went to New Orleans for Essence in 2014. After seeing Prince perform, I hit the streets and went to a few bars with music (my definition of 'club' is tighter than that of most people). Last one I went to, I started dancing with this woman. She left me after a few songs, but then came back out of nowhere. We danced until the club closed, and I noticed something strange when we walked outside: the sun was out. I lived in a college town for most of twenty years. I'm from South Florida. I lived in Atlanta. I never went out until the sun was literally up...actually, once I left a friend's house party after the sun came up but that was slightly different.

Anyway, the sun was up when we left. We went to IHOP and had some breakfast. During our conversation, she told me she had two different jobs and somehow had a nametag for a third. Either she had three jobs or she was lying: didn't matter to me which was true because I was only in town for the weekend and didn't expect anything...shoot, I thought she'd go her own way after breakfast. We finished breakfast and she said she was going home. Cool: I had fun dancing with her and she was nice company. Then she asked for a ride back to her house.

I told her that I left my car keys in my hotel room...which was true, because I didn't plan on driving anywhere. She thought I was trying to trick her into coming up to my room and that nothing further would happen between us. She was quite adamant about stressing that last point. I told her to stay in the lobby so she could see I wasn't trying to do that. Got my keys and we went to the car.

Drove to her place and pulled into the driveway. Told her I had a great time and asked if she'd be back in the Quarter. She said no. Then she asked me to come with her inside. I went in - at this point I should've known something was about to happen, but the memory of her swearing that nothing would happen was still in my head. We talked for a few minutes in the living room, and then she said she was going to her bedroom. I told her I'd leave her alone, but she said to come with her. At that point, I knew it was on. I never pressed for it, never mentioned that I wanted anything to happen (I honestly didn't care), never gave any indication that I wanted to. Still happened anyway. After Round 2 I went to (state of altered consciousness in which one's eyes are usually closed and they're laying down) for a bit - I'd been up for about 29 straight hours at that point - and then left when she said her (little ones) would be coming home soon.

Only one-night stand I've ever had. Second time I ever went raw during the first time (the first was my actual first time). Only time outside a relationship I ever went raw. She's one of only four women I've ever gone raw with, and one of only two I went raw with more than once (the other being my current S/O). Saying all of that to express how random/atypical/surprising this experience was. It was definitely an experience, though.

Back