Music during sex ladies?

MarioMakama

Male
Real Person
From
SD, US
How do you ladies like your sex with your bbc bulls? In my opinion you gotta turn that sensual music on. For the bull, it gives us that beat/rhythm to hit it right.

For our queens, it seems to set the mood. Also for those bulls and/or queens that do play, what artist, songs, or type of music do you prefer?

Attachments

• a022d563-3efb-4881-98ea-0e4f8e1103bc.jpg
    a022d563-3efb-4881-98ea-0e4f8e1103bc.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1
How do you ladies like your sex with your bbc bulls? In my opinion you gotta turn that sensual music on. For the bull, it gives us that beat/rhythm to hit it right.

For our queens, it seems to set the mood. Also for those bulls and/or queens that do play, what artist, songs, or type of music do you prefer?
bob marley

Drake fuck for free lyrics heard today....
"Girl, I would never discuss what we talking about,
Your the only one that can fit it all in her mouth"

Things I like!!!!

PAM INSISTS ON MUSIC WHENEVER SHE'S GETTING LAID!
Her explanation is simple, "Music sets the mood! It's like getting engaged and giving you're intended bride a diamond but no ring! The diamond may be nice but not unless it's mounted! The ring without a diamond is just a ring! Getting laid without music is just getting laid! Getting laid while music is being played is making love!"
Who the hell am I to argue with that logic?

PAM INSISTS ON MUSIC WHENEVER SHE'S GETTING LAID!
Her explanation is simple, "Music sets the mood! It's like getting engaged and giving you're intended bride a diamond but no ring! The diamond may be nice but not unless it's mounted! The ring without a diamond is just a ring! Getting laid without music is just getting laid! Getting laid while music is being played is making love!"
Who the hell am I to argue with that logic?
I agree with pam!

Back