Music Choice during sex?

Question for all, do you prefer music playing while the sex is happening? and if so, what genre and why?
Great question. Keiko enjoys “Durand Jones and the Indications”. I like Otis Redding. Theyre both really sexy to listen to. We don’t frequently listen to tunes while we are getting it on though.

This one is interesting and silly . If you're having a planned sex party at a private residence throwing on the favorite tunes is a mood changer. That could be good or bad. Some music is just not something you could have sex with. You know those you can't resist singing along or dancing to. That could be a real game changer. At home with your partner a big plus if you select carefully.
If your meeting in a hotel or motel bringing along a box of tunes and a player because many places have no players merely cable TV. My experience background sounds can and often do hamper spontaneous sex.

If a am with a single woman I have pre arranged playlists on my mp3 player system that I bring as part of my hotel kit!

It has: jazz, oldies, hip hop, R&B, hip hop and R&b, reggae, pop, hardcore gangster rap for those who like that thug love!

If I am with a couple I usually allow them to play their music! I have beat pussy up to alternative rock, and metal before so even though it's not my particular choice of music I will still blow your back out with it playing in the room!

Back