multiculturalism europe

This is the kind of thing paranoiacs say: "I am right; Everyone agrees with me; you are the ONLY one who disagrees with Fox News!"

It ain't just me, friend. There are millions of us (non-Muslim Americans) who disagree with both your blind faith in Fox News, created by Roger Ailes quite deliberately as a Republican propaganda outlet to counter what he was convinced was "liberal media bias," and the certitude that ISIS represents what the Koran "is really all about." As for Ailes:

"Inside his blast-resistant office at Fox News headquarters, Ailes keeps a monitor on his desk that allows him to view any activity outside his closed door. Once, after observing a dark-skinned man in what Ailes perceived to be Muslim garb, he put Fox News on lockdown. “What the hell!” Ailes shouted. “This guy could be bombing me!” The suspected terrorist turned out to be a janitor. “Roger tore up the whole floor,” recalls a source close to Ailes. “He has a personal paranoia about people who are Muslim – which is consistent with the ideology of his network.”

"According to recent polls, Fox News viewers are the most misinformed of all news consumers. They are 12 percentage points more likely to believe the stimulus package caused job losses, 17 points more likely to believe Muslims want to establish Shariah law in America, 30 points more likely to say that scientists dispute global warming, and 31 points more likely to doubt President Obama’s citizenship. In fact, a study by the University of Maryland reveals, ignorance of Fox viewers actually increases the longer they watch the network. That’s because Ailes isn’t interested in providing people with information, or even a balanced range of perspectives. Like his political mentor, Richard Nixon, Ailes traffics in the emotions of victimization.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-fox-news-fear-factory-20110525#ixzz3s57M5VuO

I've got no problem with the notion that eradicating ISIS (if indeed that is possible given what we are learning about the way in which the Paris attacks were coordinated) requires direct military intervention beyond cruise missiles and smart bombs. All I've said is that doing so requires a multinational ******* that includes military forces from Arab nations in the region. Otherwise, ALL we do is fuel the jihadist propaganda that this is the East v. West conflict that presages Armageddon, the end of all days. Doing it your way waltzes us down that road. We've been there with Bush 43. The results of that misadventure are what we see right now.
Just shut up and vote for the cuckquean already.

I will be busy understanding what propaganda actually is and not relying on discredited tabloids like rollingstone(the piece of ******* that put the Boston Bomber on its cover) to tell me when other media outlets are lying to me.

Just shut up and vote for the cuckquean already.

I will be busy understanding what propaganda actually is and not relying on discredited tabloids like rollingstone(the piece of ******* that put the Boston Bomber on its cover) to tell me when other media outlets are lying to me.

SOP for the far right -- when the argument defies logic, start calling everyone names. Seriously, though, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Whether it's repeating the Iraq fiasco under Bush 43, or trying to be reasonable with you, it's repeating the same old same old. I'm not insane and it's a waste of effort trying to have a discussion with you. You're so full of bile you can't even see where we're not that far apart on how to respond. Have fun with your aneurysm when your head explodes . . .

Abortion and contraception are tools for family planning. Family planning changes due too many factors, some you mentioned like feminism etc. This changes behaviour. It also changes demographics and reproduction rates.

Globally women produce less and less children. Globally ******* mortality decreases, education increases, socio mobility increases.

Western countries are the most developed and therefore we have the least children. As immigrants assimilate they have less children. We can discus the level of assimilation and lack there off but every generation less and less children are born also in non white families.

Your conspiracy is replicable in every society. And guess what? It's happening in every region where there's progress. so how does that work? Why is this happening to every society if this is a conspiracy against white people? You really think those societies are affected by cultural marxism?

I linked to PEW research, feel free to link me proof of your conspiracy with proper data.

EDIT; again I am not denying cultural marxism exists and has a big influence.
Except it isn't. The West's white birth rates have dropped to previously unimaginable levels, and the 3rd world has merely run out of aid to feed endless babies as a consequence.

If modern societies destroy birth rates by default then the non-white birth rates in the west would drop like a stone almost instantaneously(as opposed to just dropping from absurdly high numbers to numbers still much higher than western norms and staying there). Mass immigration will soon negate pretty much any chance of assimilation as well.

SOP for the far right -- when the argument defies logic, start calling everyone names. Seriously, though, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Whether it's repeating the Iraq fiasco under Bush 43, or trying to be reasonable with you, it's repeating the same old same old. I'm not insane and it's a waste of effort trying to have a discussion with you. You're so full of bile you can't even see where we're not that far apart on how to respond. Have fun with your aneurysm when your head explodes . . .
Are you really unaware of just how clueless and stupid you are?

You literally interpreted my bashing of all media as a cheer for Fox News, and then had the fucking nerve to use rolling stone to prove what a blindly partisan dipshit you are.

Except it isn't. The West's white birth rates have dropped to previously unimaginable levels, and the 3rd world has merely run out of aid to feed endless babies as a consequence.

If modern societies destroy birth rates by default then the non-white birth rates in the west would drop like a stone almost instantaneously(as opposed to just dropping from absurdly high numbers to numbers still much higher than western norms and staying there). Mass immigration will soon negate pretty much any chance of assimilation as well.
Please quote some sources.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.ozy.com/acumen/world-population-decline/4357

I am not pro mass immigration. I am simply contesting your theory about a bigger conspiracy to replace white people. You mentioned japan; who has conspired against the japanese? Are they infected by cultural marxism too?

Again I am rather more interested in a possible IQ drain by negative stimulation of highly educated people vs positive stimulation of uneducated people by gov. funding. And I too am worried about cultural marxism in terms of free speech and cultural relativism.

Please quote some sources.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.ozy.com/acumen/world-population-decline/4357

I am not pro mass immigration. I am simply contesting your theory about a bigger conspiracy to replace white people. You mentioned japan; who has conspired against the japanese? Are they infected by cultural marxism too?

Again I am rather more interested in a possible IQ drain by negative stimulation of highly educated people vs positive stimulation of uneducated people by gov. funding. And I too am worried about cultural marxism in terms of free speech and cultural relativism.
Japan has a anti-social culture that has turned all the males into ultra betas who don't know how to interact with women, it has nothing to do with modern living whatsoever(and Germany's birth rate is still lower btw), nor cultural Marxism.

Actually non-whites in western european countries have less and less children as the generations go on. Birth control and secularisation are much more powerful then the conspiracy stuff you believe in. Non whites are often less secular, have less educated children etc.

You do not nave to wear a tinfoil hat to be against the marxist propaganda tho.

Hahaha, you accuse others of being non-scientific while spewing nonsense without data driven by you sexual fetish.

Show me your data; the percentage of white women having babies with non whites first of all to see what type of an impact any possible higher reproduction rate might have. And show me how much more babies they have with non white males. If that would make any kid of a dent in the reproduction of whites I will stand corrected. Spoiler, I wont.
Look it up yourself. You want data, it's all available on various sights. I'm not your bitch.

Look it up yourself. You want data, it's all available on various sights. I'm not your bitch.
It's not my claim to substantiate.
Japan has a anti-social culture that has turned all the males into ultra betas who don't know how to interact with women, it has nothing to do with modern living whatsoever(and Germany's birth rate is still lower btw), nor cultural Marxism.
And the sources showing that your 'modern living' theory is correct? Where is the data suggesting increased prosperity does not lead to viewer children everywhere in the world?

Countries like Iran tried banning contraception etc because they dropped below replacement rate.

Again I am more then willing looking in to data that would proof me wrong.

It's not my claim to substantiate.

And the sources showing that your 'modern living' theory is correct? Where is the data suggesting increased prosperity does not lead to viewer children everywhere in the world?

Countries like Iran tried banning contraception etc because they dropped below replacement rate.

Again I am more then willing looking in to data that would proof me wrong.
I think it would be a good idea to look into a spell checker

Are you really unaware of just how clueless and stupid you are?

You literally interpreted my bashing of all media as a cheer for Fox News, and then had the fucking nerve to use rolling stone to prove what a blindly partisan dipshit you are.
Again, SOP for the reactionary right wing. Make an outrageous statement. Repeat same. Then claim that you are SHOCKED, just SHOCKED that you have been falsely accused of making and repeating your outrageous statements. Newt Gingrich perfected the tactic: The Big Lie gets front page coverage; the mumble-mouthed retraction and claim of being misunderstood ends up on page 10. When referencing partisan dipshits, check the mirror first, friend.

Again, SOP for the reactionary right wing. Make an outrageous statement. Repeat same. Then claim that you are SHOCKED, just SHOCKED that you have been falsely accused of making and repeating your outrageous statements. Newt Gingrich perfected the tactic: The Big Lie gets front page coverage; the mumble-mouthed retraction and claim of being misunderstood ends up on page 10. When referencing partisan dipshits, check the mirror first, friend.
I don't give a crap about either party, I just hate Democrats a lot more.

You are the one who mindlessly follows a party that couldn't care less about you.

I'm not a native English speaker. Care to proceed is perfect Dutch?

Always a good way to show you ran out of arguments when you have to resort to lame remarks about some one's English.
You really don't have to know English to use a spell checker. I think in Dutch they have spell checkers too.
But of course your "perfect" right? I have no interest in arguing with a bigot who comes to this sight to promote hate. I am done with you.

You really don't have to know English to use a spell checker. I think in Dutch they have spell checkers too.
But of course your "perfect" right? I have no interest in arguing with a bigot who comes to this sight to promote hate. I am done with you.
Lol..sight... the irony. Instead of using a spell check learn the meaning of words...

Totally ignorant or Willfully Ignorant? Education cures ignorance, but there's just no cure for the willfully stupid . . .;)

Neither willfully ignorant, not willfully stupid. Just totally ignorant. Willfully suggests a modicum of intelligence in that to be willful requires some thought and intent

Before you go on at other people for not using a spell check. I suggest you it might be actually better to check your own spelling first.

1. It's SITE not sight.
2. it's YOU'RE not your.

This programme was made possible by spellinkyoshitonline.com

Back