multiculturalism europe

In Germany and other Euro countries, on New Year's Day 2016, German and Euro girls were out partying in their slutty attire. In public squares, African immigrant men took advantage of the white sluts in the manner of Black men who know what white girls want.

In response to this sexual assault, Dutch white boys decided that a firm statement must be made. So they dressed in mini-skirts and heels and marched with signs stating that sex assault is not just a woman's problem. They could not have inadvertently sent a more clear message. These whitebois are prancing in mini-skirts to get the sexual attention of African Black men....and obviously loving it.

The open mouth smiles (gloryhole face) are a subconscious signal of whiteboi's natural desire.

sis1.jpg

Last edited:
Multiculturalism of Europe
Should happen very fast. Well thanks to the rescue ships at the Mediterranean Sea , more and more well hung BBC are coming from Africa to Europe. Mostly to Germany. Ready to spread there cum and culture. Hungry for white meat. There is a fantastic future for Europe. Hot guys from the Middle East doing there part to make Western Europe to there new Home. So all of the hung guys rush and breed before European people will change there mind

Your opening sentiments about Jews and slavery are both right and wrong. Jews were not the driving ******* behind slavery in America, you are correct. Another member posted that statement in another thread but deleted it before I could club that batting practice fastball into the upper deck. Jewish slave owners accounted for around 1.25% of all slave owners at any given time in the US. However, Jewish slave owners were represented in larger numbers in Curacao, Suriname, and Brazil, although the numbers in Brazil cannot be accurately quantified because many of the Jews in Brazil were "crypto Jews" or "Conversos" as a result of the Reconquista of the Iberian Peninsula and the Inquisition.
Since I have no knowledge of what you speak, I decline to comment other than, I believe the original poster was talking about slavery in the U.S.A. I am aware that slavery has existed in many forms all over the globe.

One might argue quite successfully that "multiculturalism" from emigration, will result in many multicultural babies since cuckoldry whether voluntary or involuntary, is a fact of life for many in any culture. Thus, it isn't the cuckoldry that is the actual topic, just a biproduct of human behavior.
By the way, all that running in circles must be exhausting. There is medication for that.

Back