multiculturalism europe

Ah, well, I could engage you in a battle of wits, but there's little satisfaction in it when you are obviously unarmed.
Again projection. You claim daphne is unarmed, when we have seen her mind all over these forums. That is the traditional pose of someone who cannot match intellect and gives up.

Who cares if Trayvon Martin was bigger, taller. Zimmerman is TOTALLY responsible for what happened. 26yo armed pussy who talked big about his MMA skills stalked a 17yo kid walking to his mom's house minding his own business. Zimmerman should have stayed in the vehicle like he was told and if he came upon Trayvon should have done EVERYTHING as an adult male to deescalate the situation. Take a step back rather than throw your chest out. If Trayvon was my kid, Zimmerman wouldn't be alive today. Period!
Again, you prove yourself to be a true moron.
Travon was a COMPLETE THUG!
If he was beating your head into the pavement, as was proven in court, you would let him?
I would not. I would drop him before he tried to cave my head in.

Again, you prove yourself to be a true moron.
Travon was a COMPLETE THUG!
If he was beating your head into the pavement, as was proven in court, you would let him?
I would not. I would drop him before he tried to cave my head in.
Maybe he was a thug, but that night he was minding his own business and stood his own ground against an armed bully who couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. No stalking, no *******. Still hoping someone takes Zimmerman out.

I don't need the slave rebellion for analogies. I see the analogies in America today, every day. And I see them in the "Atlas Shrugged" trilogy. Have you seen it? Very frightening. government control. $10 per liter gasoline. I won't spoil the rest.
Never read it but it's on my to read list. Perhaps the people associating them self with Rands ideology deterred me.

You just demonstrated you honestly are out of your depth.

What % of women of those 'ten of millions' that aborted lives would have become pregnant if they there was no option of abortion to begin with?

By your logic the biggest problem is contraception.

You truly are stupid.
Actually, you did.

You called me crazy and conspiratorial for suggesting that abortions had devastating effects on white birth rates, and then you brought up contraception, which further illustrates how right I am about your "modern living" argument being laughably stupid.

Maybe he was a thug, but that night he was minding his own business and stood his own ground against an armed bully who couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. No stalking, no *******. Still hoping someone takes Zimmerman out.

You have seen the evidence and you still claim this?
Please do not vote or try to influence elections, because you are a complete idiot.
He beat the store employee. He charged a police officer. And you still expect them to wave flowers? Wow. Talk about dumber than dumb.
Please do all of us a favor and do not vote with your simpleton mind.

Never read it but it's on my to read list. Perhaps the people associating them self with Rands ideology deterred me.
Curiosity increases intelligence. And in reality, you will just enjoy the heck out of those movies. They are very well done. But they scarily predict our future in the USA

You have seen the evidence and you still claim this?
Please do not vote or try to influence elections, because you are a complete idiot.
He beat the store employee. He charged a police officer. And you still expect them to wave flowers? Wow. Talk about dumber than dumb.
Please do all of us a favor and do not vote with your simpleton mind.
Omg, you are totally thinking of Mike Brown in Ferguson, MO. 6'5", 290lbs of idiot that tried to dive in Darren Wilson's police suv and got shot in the arm then came charging back and got what he deserved. Trayvon Martin was the kid in Florida.

No. Mike got what he deserved and so did Travon in florida. Once a thug, always a thug. If he was beating your head into the cement, wouldn't you shoot him too?

Actually, you did.

You called me crazy and conspiratorial for suggesting that abortions had devastating effects on white birth rates, and then you brought up contraception, which further illustrates how right I am about your "modern living" argument being laughably stupid.
So why did you not mention contraception from the beginning? Surely that has 'killed' millions, daily!

Wow, where to start with the stupidity.

So why did you not mention contraception from the beginning? Surely that has 'killed' millions, daily!

Wow, where to start with the stupidity.
Because abortion is ending a life that was already on its way, while contraception is preventing possible lives that are not guaranteed.

People with an actual head on their shoulders know that every media outlet lies or covers up details that hurt the sensibilities of their staff, they don't scapegoat the only one that disagrees with their worldview.
This is the kind of thing paranoiacs say: "I am right; Everyone agrees with me; you are the ONLY one who disagrees with Fox News!"

It ain't just me, friend. There are millions of us (non-Muslim Americans) who disagree with both your blind faith in Fox News, created by Roger Ailes quite deliberately as a Republican propaganda outlet to counter what he was convinced was "liberal media bias," and the certitude that ISIS represents what the Koran "is really all about." As for Ailes:

"Inside his blast-resistant office at Fox News headquarters, Ailes keeps a monitor on his desk that allows him to view any activity outside his closed door. Once, after observing a dark-skinned man in what Ailes perceived to be Muslim garb, he put Fox News on lockdown. “What the hell!” Ailes shouted. “This guy could be bombing me!” The suspected terrorist turned out to be a janitor. “Roger tore up the whole floor,” recalls a source close to Ailes. “He has a personal paranoia about people who are Muslim – which is consistent with the ideology of his network.”

"According to recent polls, Fox News viewers are the most misinformed of all news consumers. They are 12 percentage points more likely to believe the stimulus package caused job losses, 17 points more likely to believe Muslims want to establish Shariah law in America, 30 points more likely to say that scientists dispute global warming, and 31 points more likely to doubt President Obama’s citizenship. In fact, a study by the University of Maryland reveals, ignorance of Fox viewers actually increases the longer they watch the network. That’s because Ailes isn’t interested in providing people with information, or even a balanced range of perspectives. Like his political mentor, Richard Nixon, Ailes traffics in the emotions of victimization.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-fox-news-fear-factory-20110525#ixzz3s57M5VuO

I've got no problem with the notion that eradicating ISIS (if indeed that is possible given what we are learning about the way in which the Paris attacks were coordinated) requires direct military intervention beyond cruise missiles and smart bombs. All I've said is that doing so requires a multinational ******* that includes military forces from Arab nations in the region. Otherwise, ALL we do is fuel the jihadist propaganda that this is the East v. West conflict that presages Armageddon, the end of all days. Doing it your way waltzes us down that road. We've been there with Bush 43. The results of that misadventure are what we see right now.

That makes no sense at all.

Abortion and contraception are tools for family planning. Family planning changes due too many factors, some you mentioned like feminism etc. This changes behaviour. It also changes demographics and reproduction rates.

Globally women produce less and less children. Globally ******* mortality decreases, education increases, socio mobility increases.

Western countries are the most developed and therefore we have the least children. As immigrants assimilate they have less children. We can discus the level of assimilation and lack there off but every generation less and less children are born also in non white families.

Your conspiracy is replicable in every society. And guess what? It's happening in every region where there's progress. so how does that work? Why is this happening to every society if this is a conspiracy against white people? You really think those societies are affected by cultural marxism?

I linked to PEW research, feel free to link me proof of your conspiracy with proper data.

EDIT; again I am not denying cultural marxism exists and has a big influence.

Back