multiculturalism europe

White german girls are very very intrested in Interracial-Sex. Europe 2050 will be Black/Arab-country. The Antifa Germany support that agenda! Im very happy that our great leader Angela Merkel has opend Germany for 2,000,000+ male Refugees since 2015. We have to make the white-male to a minority!

Last edited:
we can see when we go out saturday night dancing ...the Young arab Turk and black Boys have alot more Chance be with White Girl the White Boys are convused and angry when see whats going on live on dancing floor.
It make the world better and Germany liberal Society like the refuges welcome fresch ******* in the german Society
Raciste are the loosers

we can see when we go out saturday night dancing ...the Young arab Turk and black Boys have alot more Chance be with White Girl the White Boys are convused and angry when see whats going on live on dancing floor.
It make the world better and Germany liberal Society like the refuges welcome fresch ******* in the german Society
Raciste are the loosers

Turks and Arabs kept slaves - lots of them. Rather than fucking white women, Turks and Arabs should be offering their women to be bred by black men as well.

Raciste are the loosers

For every black man killed in Darfur, Arab and Turkish immigrants in Germany should be required to show their tolerance by offering one of their most beautiful women to be bred by black guys. It's not only white Germans who should do this.

White german girls are very very intrested in Interracial-Sex. Europe 2050 will be Black/Arab-country. The Antifa Germany support that agenda! Im very happy that our great leader Angela Merkel has opend Germany for 2,000,000+ male Refugees since 2015. We have to make the white-male to a minority!

please let it become true in 2030...

For every black man killed in Darfur, Arab and Turkish immigrants in Germany should be required to show their tolerance by offering one of their most beautiful women to be bred by black guys. It's not only white Germans who should do this.

LOLOLOL.I see the idiots are still out in ******* with their fantasy BS... On another note. This crap belongs in the extreme or cuck forum. Not in here. Its getting one can not open a single forum without finding the cucks or the 'breed the whites out of existance BS on it

LOLOLOL.I see the idiots are still out in ******* with their fantasy BS... On another note. This crap belongs in the extreme or cuck forum. Not in here. Its getting one can not open a single forum without finding the cucks or the 'breed the whites out of existance BS on it
To be honest that blatant racism should be a bannable offence imo.

would the reverse be tolerated?

We all together will breed the future. White males will be the sissy-slaves we need for our great interracial future
I think the black females will have a lot to say to your "well thought out" :rolleyes: assumption. They're actually getting very upset with white females making plays for their black men since there is such a shortage in eligible black males.

I think the black females will have a lot to say to your "well thought out" :rolleyes: assumption. They're actually getting very upset with white females making plays for their black men since there is such a shortage in eligible black males.
In the US blacks would be out bred by whites before the other way around with current demographics. Though in the end everyone would end up mixed. Blacks comprise less then 20% of the population in the US, so they would be the first to become completely mixed.

Multiculturalism is largely based on religion right now.
Here in the UK, speaking on behalf as a 36 yea old living within city urban towns/city, barely ANY white people follow ANY religion. I can NOT emphasise this enough! NO ONE, I literally mean NO ONE!!! follows ANY religion! - other than dark skinned people. It really baffles me when i see statistics stating how white people follow christian/catholic religions these days, but sorry no they simply do not. Religion is so EXTREMELY old fashioned, I thought it died more or less after World War 2 here in the UK.

I've ZERO problem with "insert racial offensive definition here" Arab girls, no really... some of them are extremely beautiful!! But its their males who enforce a certain religion that put them to shame.

I don't think it matters these days. I mean any man is utterly encouraged to have babies by as many women as he likes.
Look at statistics, they always quote figures as per by women.
If you're a white man, hoping to give babies to women - then go for it, there is nothing stopping you even in the slightest. Sure, it seems loads of white women are seeking babies by black men these days, but on the other hand such women are having babies by multiple men anyway - so if you want to fertilise some egg then by all means do your best?

Personally as a white guy I couldn't give a *******! The more money I have the better for something else rather than helping some slut fund a baby just because only SHE was feeling broody, I mean forgot to take the pill... or whatever innocence its not her fault, ya know its never the mans fault despite we men have ZERO contraception options other than condoms... albeit to be fair if I was a black dude I'd totally fertile up as many hot white girls as possible lol

Last edited:
Back