Moving on to bigger and better things

FreakyCouple89

Couple
Real Person
Backstory:

Packing up for a big move is always a pain. There's always that fear of something falling over and breaking or losing some important document or heaven forbid leaving something important behind. While all the boxes and tape, not to mention the time invested seemed to take its toll on us we remained much more gratified for this move then anything else. Fae and I had both been stressed to the maximum with our current job. High profile customers thousands up to millions of dollars on the line with every decision we had to make every single day is enough to drive anyone a little nuts. Add to the fact that our bosses were both greedy sweatshop running bastards the time had come for us move on. After years of being over worked and under paid with virtually no reprieve we had finally found our way out. We had both received job offers from a non affiliated company that would double our income. The best part? No high profile decisions, no one screaming at us about deadlines or deals. The only thing keeping us from a better life was a move to the big city, which was little to no consequence since we were both ready to fall apart where we were at the time.

As we continued to pack Fae paused for a moment to take a quick look at her phone. After a quick glance her content turned to disappointment.

CJ: No new messages?

Fae: No...I must not be that attractive. I sent my contact info to a couple of people but none of them have responded.

CJ: That doesn't mean your not attractive babe. It just means the quote unquote "men" you chatted don't know what a real woman is.

She was always trying to sell herself short. She always saw herself as unattractive and the opinions of close friends made little difference to her perspective. Truthfully she was a Muse of beauty and eroticism from the short hair and bookworm glasses she wore to the cute little lips on her face. With mouthwatering hips and an amazing set of tits she undersold everything about her wonderful body to herself. Yet even more attractive was the bedroom attitude she carried. Fae was an AMAZING lover. As a man I keep as level headed about my size as possible. I'm a sound 6 inches which so I'm told is the running average. And in past love relationships I've had only a 1 or 2 complaints as opposed to multiple opportunities to complain. When having Sex with Fae her pussy was always so tight and juicy that it never really took much to get me off. She was amazing at giving head as well. So much so that it never took longer then 2 minutes to have me ready to bust. But the best thing about sex with Fae? She was a goddess. She was a complete submissive who loved it rough. Hair pulling and ******* were virtually never off the table. She did what I said when I said. The type of girl anyone who wanted to take a shot at domination could start with. Beyond that was the presence. Her hips could move in a magical manner whether they were riding my cock or they were squared to my stomach as I fucker her doggy. Her sex face was enough to make even the limpest dick around stand at attention. The innocent yet exposed look in her eye as she watched me thrust into her. The tiny pleasure filled whimpers that she would shudder after every thrust. The way she'd squint and recoil when getting closer to a climax. The tiny consecutive "yes's" that made up her pleas not to stop. The occasional fist biting in order to keep her volume under control. The way she would grasp hard and claw at the sheets practically tearing them off the bed. Her gentle taps when the pleasure was reached almost a painful point, as if to say "I can't feels so good I can't take it anymore". The way her mouth would open wide and her eyes would deadlock with mine as her orgasm flooded out of her almost as if every single one she had was a new set of bodily amazement. The way the skin of her amazing breast felt in my hands and on my tongue. Yes Fae sold her self short. And I had no intention of letting that continue.

I myself have always been a little on the freaky side of things. Threesomes, partner swaps, BDSM, toy play, none of that was news to me when Fae and I started dating. My big vice when comes to sex however, has been voyeurism and fanaticism. All the freaky things I've done with myself and others never could get my motor running quite like watching 2 people get down and dirty in the nastiest way possible. Knowing that one of them was my girlfriend made my satisfaction even more hotter. Truthfully I've never fully understood why watching or even just knowing that my partner is pleasuring or being pleasured by another rocks my world as hard as it does. There's just something about that view, that envisioning thought, that brings me to my knees in ******* so hard, and the nastier the better.

When Fae and I met she definitely carried herself different from other women. While she showed some shy reserved sides to her personality I could see a couple of traits that lead me to the realization that she was a closet freak. She got along very well with men. Truthfully in a group of 6 men and herself she always the quickest to a dirty joke or sexual innuendo. She was introverted yet somehow outgoing at the same time. How I got so lucky to find a woman I could sync with so sexually I still don't know, I'm just glad it worked out like it did. As our relationship developed I was honest with her about all the dark details of my past sexual escapades, and in return she was honest with me about hers. From our conversations I saw an incredible amount of potential as a voyeur. She was by no means in-experienced but there was so much room and potential desire for to grow as a hyper-sexual person. Through patience and communication she was able to push some of the harder boundaries to break. While on trip out of state for a long time friends birthday party she was able to remain playful enough to give one of the bartenders a blowjob in the parking lot of the party. She felt a strong sense of guilt over everything having never engaged in any sexual activity with someone other then her boyfriend before. I quickly attacked the feeling by re-enforcing that I was proud she was able to explore the feeling and get the experience, that I was in no way hurt or disappointed by her act but rather I was extremely aroused by the fact that she managed to push her own limitations and go through with everything. Eventually she did show some feeling of excitement and general adult fun in the experience she had. Needless to say we were both rewarded that night.

CJ: I wouldn't sweat it too much babe, We're moving on with things. It should be MUCH easier to get things going once we move to the city.

Fae: I'd like to think so I just don't know if the move is really going to change anything.

I wrapped my hands around her sexy waist and whispered slowly to her as I teased the lining of her ears and neck with my tongue and breath. "Well babe..." I said as I continued to make her skin tingle with sexual tension, "We're moving to the big city soon, and I'm sure..." I paused briefly to allow room for her head to tilt back. "There will be plenty of bigger and better things to do..." She shuddered as I glided my finger around the waste of her jeans teasing the thought of slipping under them, "when we move."

Fae (Whimper): oh...yes....

CJ: Yes what?

Fae: Yes...Master

In a quick little move I grabbed her hair pulling her head back quickly kissing her on the cheek.

CJ: Lets finish packing so we can get the hell out of here

My tease was completely intended to invoke her sense of lust and instill the confidence she needed not to give up. Little did I know that soon in the future there would certainly and most definitely be bigger and better things, in the big city.

Part 1:

After a few more weeks of mindlessly packing our belongings and handing in our resignations the time had finally come. We had clear blue sky with a few puffy clouds to accompany us for the trip. After several hours we began to see the sky scrappers over the hill of the highway. Our old city wasn't exactly a small town, but it was nothing compared to this. Tall buildings and a plethora of moving vehicles decorated our view. The excitement we shared grew as we drew closer and closer to our new home in the big city.

We arrived at our new apartment not long after we had submerged ourselves within the confines of the street traffic. Before long all of our belongings were unpacked and we were more or less ready to start our new life.

Things were kept simple for a short time. Starting our new positions took us some time to get some financial breathing room. After about a month we had finally hit a point. The bills were paid, the fridge was stocked, and there was money in the bank. Now was the time for us to have some good old fashion adult fun.

The first couple of weekends were a little dry. Getting no more then a few "Hi's" and "Hello's" from her potential playmates online, Fae started to sink back into her sense of self dissatisfaction.

Fae: It's starting to look like I was right. The move hasn't changed anything.

CJ: You just have to be patient babe. We're new here things arn't gonna happen overnight.

Fae: Well there have been a few messages from guys who say they are local, but they all either just wanna jump straight to fucking or they just wanna chat or pic exchange.

CJ: Then maybe we just need to change the approach.

Fae: What do you mean?

CJ: Its Saturday night in the big city. There are plenty of places you can go to mingle. Why don't you put on that sexy dress you bought last fall, take some money, go out, and see what happens.

Fae: I don't know babe...The bars our here are different then where we moved from. And I've never really been a "Club" person.

CJ: Well you won't know until you try. I'll stay home do some cleaning to ******* time. You go let lose and have some fun like the sexy woman that you are.

Fae: I still don't kno....

Before she could finish her sentence my tongue quickly found its way to her ear, stunning her for a brief moment. Before she could get her train of thought back I quickly turned her around and shifted focus towards her neck again. This time my hands slowly crept to her 42DDD breasts and began to squeeze firmly.

CJ: You know I love that dress...it makes your tits look astonishing

Fae: it...it...does?

CJ: I bet there are plenty of guys out there that would think the same thing if they saw it.

At this point I was teasing with my strongest game. Any attempt at words Fae had quickly turned to puffs of breath and whimpers before they came out of her mouth.

CJ: I'd also bet there are plenty of guys that would drool over watching those hips on a dance floor....

Her whimpering grew a little more intense.

CJ: I bet there would be eyes all over that place that would be glued to you...

She let out a large almost gasping breath at the mention. At this point I had her right where I wanted her.

CJ: Your gonna wear that dress and go out and have fun for me tonight...okay?

Fae:.....Ye....Yesss.....

CJ: Yes what?

Fae: ....yes master...

With that Fae began to get ready for her night out. Unlike most it never took her very long to get ready for a good time. My belief was because it never took much effort for her to appear sexy since she was already an entrancing woman in everyday attire. She needed virtually no makeup to emphasize her sexy eyes and lips and little more then a shower and some small attention to her hair for it to shine.

It was so nice to be in the big city. The new job had not caused us any stress and our finances were finally where we wanted them to be. Fae never would have been able to go out like this if not for the change. I felt more grateful then ever about our new beginning.

When Fae was finally ready to go out she grabbed her keys and her purse.

CJ: Keep your eye on your *******, Stay where its lit, don't drive *******, If you need a ride text me, check in with me so I know your safe, oh and one more thing...

At this point I gave Fae a quick but gentle shove against the wall next to the door. I kissed her passionately making sure put as much spice into the kiss as possible. I then crept my lips to her ear after playfully pulling her hair to the side.

CJ(Whisper): Have...fun...

Fae: I will...

CJ: I will...what?

Fae: I will...Master

Fae turned to the door and proceeded to the parking lot of the complex. I watched as the car drove away. I took a quick look around the apartment. I noted the clock showed a little after 8:30. Plenty of time for her to have fun. I soon realized there were still some un-hung pictures and various apartment decorations that needed to be put up. I decided to finish up but took my time in doing so. Her first check in came around 9:30 only an hour after she left.

Text: I'm not sure I'm really feeling any of the places I've seen so far. They all look either really expensive or kinda shady.

My Response: Why don't you check out some reviews online on your phone?

Text: I'll do that I'll text you when I find a good place. Love you

My Response: I love you too...Have Fun

I continued doing some more dull work around the apartment counting the tickets of the clock. It was around 10:15 before I had heard from Fae again. This time she had a found a moderately priced "Club" that seemed pretty manageable. Not completely dead, but not so many patrons there's no elbow room. Little did I know that that club would be the opening stage for the experiences yet to come.

To Be continued...

Back