Mount Rushmore of sex! Who's on yours ladies?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Somewhere inside every woman has a Mount Rushmore of Lovers and I want to know who's faces or names are on that mountain?

Now I am going to take a guess and assume that three of those four spots belong to:

1. The first guy you had sex with. ( He may not be the best but he's definitely one of the four forever on that mountain!)

2. The first guy you ever fell in love with. (He could be the first and he could also be the best or neither but he's on that mountain!)

3. The best ever you had sex with! ( This guy could be your first, could be your first love, or he could just be some stranger you went home with from an outing that blew your mind and you never saw him again and never been able to get him off your mind!)

All I know is that these three guys are definitely on that mountain never to be removed in history!

Now for some it's going to be hubby or an ex hubby but no matter who I would like to know who is on your Mount fuckmore?

I would also like to know for those ladies who's first ever wasn't that good, and first love wasn't that good either and you wouldn't put them on mount Fuckmore I want to know why?

If one of these spots is a college boyfriend, an old fuckbuddy, or a Bull I would like to know?

My husband for sure. He is all three. No former boyfriends for me. My gauge for great sex is that I better not be able to count my climaxes. Since we started playing there are definitely guys that stand out. All of these guys I’ll mention could easily lift me for some fun sexual positions.

Next to my husband we met a very tall and handsome white guy that was very well endowed in Vegas. Easily the largest I’ve ever been with. He was really great at sex and I have no clue how many times I came.

When I used to travel for work I had a lover in Chicago. He is black and used to play basketball and was a really sweet guy. The sex was great. Being on the road I didn’t have to be discreet so he would take me to dinner and the whole time it built towards the hotel room.

I have a regular that’s a professional coach and we’ve been playing for years. He is also black and lights up a room when he enters and he has plenty of compliments for me. He really knows how to please me. He calls me his tall goddess.

Another that stands out is a guy who is a professional body guard. Amazing body and the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen on a man. He is dark skinned and I love the contrast. He’s very charming.

That doesn’t mean I didn’t have an amazing time with other lovers. One that isn’t in the best shape I still had a fun time with. Not the largest package but he knew how to use it and was confident. He used to travel to see me quite often. Then he fell off the earth.

Some of the best sex for married wife has been cheating sex…. it could have been physical but it was also had the forbidden fruit excitement…a flight attendant told me the best sex she has is affair sex with a Black guys on a trips …no condom no pulling out puts it over the top for her she says.

This is a good question for this site. I’m a little disappointed this thread isn’t taking off.
The reason is the Ladies in here (with few exceptions) are all subs! They'd rather hide in the closet than take part in a discussion. When they finally get their a$$es up is when they complain about men answering questions asked for Women that they themselves never even tried to answer. 🤣 i tried many things, different "strategies" to get them involved but they just don't want to. It's okay, they are free - it's their sole decision to not take part. 🤷‍♂️

The reason is the Ladies in here (with few exceptions) are all subs! They'd rather hide in the closet than take part in a discussion. When they finally get their a$$es up is when they complain about men answering questions asked for Women that they themselves never even tried to answer. 🤣 i tried many things, different "strategies" to get them involved but they just don't want to. It's okay, they are free - it's their sole decision to not take part. 🤷‍♂️
The women I’ve chatted with here are not submissive. They are like me. There are a lot of men on here wishing their wives were submissive. So far I’m the only woman that has responded to this and once again you try to find a way to police me. About the only thing I agree with you is that people need to verify. I’ve seen you use that link. I find it ironic that you’re not verified yourself.

Back