Motorcycles.....

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So who all has motorcycles, like them, had one but no longer, or looking to get one? I'm started early had my first motorcycle when I was 4 years old a late seventies Honda 50 trail bike. Had it for 5 years and drove the wheels off it. Then got into ATVs through my teens. Got my first street bike in 03 when I separated from my first wife because I lost all her debt and wanted something for myself. I had a Honda Spirit 750, it was a V twin cruiser with custom paint that Lady Dionysus did, straight pipes. Funniest thing that ever happened had a Harley guy come up to me at a bike show after I won first place for custom bikes and tell my that is the best sounding and looking Harley he ever saw. I replied with, that's because it's a Honda. He started to argue with me until I pointed to the Honda stamped on the e gone cover. Like I don't know what I'm riding. I sold that bike after 14 years of owning it and just bought my next one. Now I'm riding a 2013 Aprilia Shiver a naked street fighter bike from Italy. It is a blast to ride, looks aggressive and mean. Sounds good for a sport bike being is a V twin but my old Honda sounded better.IMG_114391804482620.jpeg 20170803_175619.jpg

So who all has motorcycles, like them, had one but no longer, or looking to get one?
I'm more of an early model corvette roadster dude ... big blocks ... but my neighbor says these bikes are pretty cool bikes. Looks a bit expensive to me ...

motorcycle-IndianChief-2009.jpg

Indians are very nice and yes some can be extremely expensive.
I all types of vehicles as long as they are fast or can be used for something intense. Rock crawlers are some bad ass rigs. But if not bikes I would be into 60s era muscle. I think doing a Duster up as an autocross car would cool.

I'm a late bloomer. Just started riding last year. Not much of a bike, but for my first, it'll do. '99 Shadow Ace 1100.

Back