Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Licking an average size white guy's cum

89919063_016_cfdd.jpg

when i was married our bull had me serve his friends while i was dressed in a pink maid's outfit the dress was very short were you could see my cock cage and fat butt plug had a pink leather collar around my neck written in rhinestones SISSY when the black men had to pee i was t get on all fours he pull my butt plug out and fill my asshole up with his hot piss and put the plug back in me i would then go over to a pail pull out the plug and empty it into the pail put the plug back in me when the black women had to pee i would hand her a funnel put one end in my ass she would pee in the other end take it over to the pail and empty it in it when everyone had enough to eat and ******* the fucking would start the black me all would fuck my wife i had to suck them hard and place their cock in her pussy or ass which ever one the told me and thank them for being a real man after he came inside i had to suck his cock clean and eat his cum from my wife's pussy all while his wife was fucking my ass very degrading but very exciting at the same time
Good bitch

Ordering the cuck to rim his sweaty, musky big Black ass while he fucks the wife. The cuck should sit there rimming the Bull's ass and licking his balls until the bull and the wife orgasm, then the cuck should lick the cum out of the wife's pussy, and clean the bull's BBC with his mouth.

Last edited:
A divorce party for one of my wife's friends was the first time something like this happened. My wife asked me to drop her off at the house the divorce party was at. Then hang out there until they were ready to go bars and then drive her and some of her friends there. Some one hired a black male stripper for the divorcee. The room got really rowdy when he started dancing. To end his show he put the divorcee over his knee and gave her some spankings, while playing to the room. He asked if there were anymore bad ex-wife's or wife's that needed a spanking. My wife volunteered me saying i was a bad husband. He had me take off my belt and he fastened it around my neck snugly. He held the other end of my belt firmly. I tried to pull away, but the snug fit of my belt just got alittle bit more snug. I knew he had full control. He knew he had full control. He didn't tell me to go to my knees, he just gently pulled my belt downwards. He didn't me to move to over his knee, he gently pulled on my belt towards him. After ever spank he asked a question. Like "do you want a another", "am I his bitch", "is he my master" . Every answer I gave him had to "yes sir" or "no sir".

Part of me thinks I was being a good sport about this in front of my wife and her friends. Other part thinks for about 15 minutes he made himself my black master in front of my wife and her friends.
You say “ the first time” something similar happened again?

That story got retold a lot and I got teased about it a lot, Two of my wife's friends that know about her bull/lover started to ask questions. Including if it was possible to watch something like what happened at that divorce party again.
Was just spanking type stuff or did it grow into something more?

It grew to something more, also different. It went from that divorce party atmosphere full on margaritas. To my wife, her two friends and her long term bull sipping on a glass of wine.
We’re there other situations where you were involved by being humiliated?

A divorce party for one of my wife's friends was the first time something like this happened. My wife asked me to drop her off at the house the divorce party was at. Then hang out there until they were ready to go bars and then drive her and some of her friends there. Some one hired a black male stripper for the divorcee. The room got really rowdy when he started dancing. To end his show he put the divorcee over his knee and gave her some spankings, while playing to the room. He asked if there were anymore bad ex-wife's or wife's that needed a spanking. My wife volunteered me saying i was a bad husband. He had me take off my belt and he fastened it around my neck snugly. He held the other end of my belt firmly. I tried to pull away, but the snug fit of my belt just got alittle bit more snug. I knew he had full control. He knew he had full control. He didn't tell me to go to my knees, he just gently pulled my belt downwards. He didn't me to move to over his knee, he gently pulled on my belt towards him. After ever spank he asked a question. Like "do you want a another", "am I his bitch", "is he my master" . Every answer I gave him had to "yes sir" or "no sir".

Part of me thinks I was being a good sport about this in front of my wife and her friends. Other part thinks for about 15 minutes he made himself my black master in front of my wife and her friends.
You may have played it off as a joke but every one will have seen a Black Man dominating another white male and I bet the women enjoyed watching the humiliation 💥

Let me get started. How about a large hall is rented and we call this the cuck games. One event is where we have 5 cucks naked lay on their backs with legs up on a furniture dolly. The wives take rope and tie it around the balls of the cuck. The black bulls then pull the cucks around the whole hall by their balls and see who can do it in the best time. The wives cheer the naked hung bulls and the cucks cry in pain from this balls being stretched
Would you make your bitch Suck all the cum off your friends stinky socks while you enjoy telling them to cum on your stinky toes pls mistress and film him cleaning up all the cum off your stinky socks pls

Would you make your bitch Suck all the cum off your friends stinky socks while you enjoy telling them to cum on your stinky toes pls mistress and film him cleaning up all the cum off your stinky socks pls
Pls tell your bitch maid to lick all the cum off your stinky socks infront of all your friends and film your bitch Sucking all the cum off your friends stinky toes and make your bitch dress up as a good little whore infront of all your friends and make sure your bitch cleans up all the cum off your friends stinky socks and beg to make him cum on his own face for all too watch and film it all so you can show everyone

It would be cool to have four bulls over for four wives. The four hubbies would stay downstairs watching TV and be on call for the wives and bulls all evening. Nipping out to get champagne and making dinner.

the hubbies expectation would be that the bulls would leave maybe around midnight, but in fact the bulls and wives decide to stay overnight. ******* the hubbies to diss on the floor / sofa downstairs with no blankets and sleeping in their clothes. Meanwhile the endless sound of moans, screams and deep African male grunts echoed around the house thru the night
Would you make a good little whore get all dressed up like a good little whore infront of all your friends and make me suck all the cum off your stinky socks pls while you talk to your friends and film your bitch Sucking and licking all the cum off your friends stinky socks while you enjoy telling all your friends what a good little bitch you have pls please 🙏 tell me how you would like to see me being your bitch for the camera

Tell me how you would like to see me be a good little whore infront of all your friends and film me taking multiple guys cum in my face and begging to bounce up and down like a good little whore infront of all your friends and film me cumming on my face for you mistress

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
I have been tied up by ny wife and friends and film me begging to bounce up and down like a good little whore infront of all her friends and made me suck all the cum off her stinky friends toes while they film me cumming on her feet and yell at me to lick all the cum off for her friends to watch and get other guys to cum all over my face while I bounce up and down on a 9 inch strap on for them to humiliate me so awesome

Sounds fun. The way I picture it: The divorcee is wearing a skirt so when he puts her over his lap. he pulls her skirt up & spanks her pantied butt. When its your turn he makes you drop your pants & you are relieved you are not wearing panties tonight. He spanks you & when you are allowed to get up your wife & her friends can all see the tent your excited little white dick is making in your tighty-whiteys.

Back