Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

Not necessarily humiliated by a bull but my wife confessed to her sister that I am a cuck. Her sister is bbc only (always has been) and now humiliates me from time to time with comments. Once, in the beginning when she found out, she made me pull my pants down in front of her and my wife to show her my cock. They both stood there face to face with me and laughed. Her sister reached down and slapped my dick as hard as she could and told me to put it up.

I said this in a different thread, but my fantasy is for my wife , who is dressed in a micro dress and no bra or panties, and I to go to a black bar, sit in a big booth and have 5 or 6 black guys slide in with us without asking, then she starts to make out with several of them while the black couples in the club stare and point. The black guys then start guiding my wife’s head down to their laps and she is passed around sucks their cocks until they cum on her face but is told she can’t clean any cum off until we leave. They take turns and guide my eager head down and cum on my face too. Soon my wife is on each one’s lap facing the table while sucking another her breasts exposed. We leave with her covered in cum, her dress looking like a belt tied around her waist, her breasts, pussy, ass and face dripping with cum, holding hands as we walk out the door, everyone there knowing we’re proud bbc whores

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
Bull shows up takes one look at prepared wife and says you expect me to fuck that and leaves.

Let me get started. How about a large hall is rented and we call this the cuck games. One event is where we have 5 cucks naked lay on their backs with legs up on a furniture dolly. The wives take rope and tie it around the balls of the cuck. The black bulls then pull the cucks around the whole hall by their balls and see who can do it in the best time. The wives cheer the naked hung bulls and the cucks cry in pain from this balls being stretched

If you tie them by their cocks, these may stretch and grow ..... but tied by their balls ,, it will only stretch the balls,

images

I love the looks the women are giving them,

Is it terribly humiliating to eat the bull's cum sliding out of your wife's pussy?

Or is it something cucks crave?

View attachment 4794991
I’ve eaten cum from my wife’s pussy and loved it and have licked her lovers cocks clean and blown them until they want my wife back.

I want to rim her bull while she blows him, I think that would show him that I’m there to please him too

In my opinion, a more humiliating scenario would be to beat up the cuckold in front of his wife or girlfriend and maybe send him to the "naughty corner" with his pants down and hands over his head, thereafter starting to fuck his wife while cucky is still in the corner with his back to them,

Is it terribly humiliating to eat the bull's cum sliding out of your wife's pussy?

Or is it something cucks crave?

View attachment 4794991
This cuck craves it! My first time ever eating bull cum was in my own house, in our marital bed while my wife was blowing a local bull. He couldn’t hold back and he blew his load in her mouth. She held it there and leaned over to me and kissed me. I loved the feeling of another man’s warm cum sliding down my throat and all over my face. I was immediately hooked and eat all bull cum now!

It would be cool to have four bulls over for four wives. The four hubbies would stay downstairs watching TV and be on call for the wives and bulls all evening. Nipping out to get champagne and making dinner.

the hubbies expectation would be that the bulls would leave maybe around midnight, but in fact the bulls and wives decide to stay overnight. forsing the hubbies to diss on the floor / sofa downstairs with no blankets and sleeping in their clothes. Meanwhile the endless sound of moans, screams and deep African male grunts echoed around the house thru the night

Nice. How about two cucks dress in panties and nighties the bulls fill two condoms up with cum make the husband's hold them in their mouths.then the wives shove a 10" thick black dildo up theirs asses then the cucks are ****** to do the chicken dance and when the song ends the cucks have to swallow the cum. While the bulls and wi es laugh their heads off
Hot!

Back