Most Funny/Weird Thing to Happen

This was many years ago but we still remember it like yesterday. At the time Mrs J was absolutely horrified and wanted to go home immediately.

We were attending a small house party with around 20 couples. We already knew most of them but there were a few new couples. One was a black couple where both of them were incredibly attractive. We ended up in a room with them having a great time. He was on top of Mrs J with her legs pinned back by her ears when I heard him say "I'm going to cum." He then pulled out, kind of crawled up to her chest and proceeded to cum all over her face and hair. Now the funny part was as he was cumming he lost control of his sphincter and blew the loudest and longest fart on Mrs J tits that he was on. He was embarrassed but even worse was his wife, who was on top of me, started yelling at him for being rude, climbed off me and demanded they leave.

Does anyone else have any crazy, true stories to share?

We went to one of our first multiple couples events and I was super nervous. We got there and the men started talking and the women started talking and turns out that a lot of us were first timers to something like this. To celebrate and be brave for each other we started doing shots. The night ended with most of us women too ******* to do anything and the men all taking us drunks home. Me specifically I ended up hanging over the back deck getting sick. My husband picked me up and carried me to the truck and then home.

We went to one of our first multiple couples events and I was super nervous. We got there and the men started talking and the women started talking and turns out that a lot of us were first timers to something like this. To celebrate and be brave for each other we started doing shots. The night ended with most of us women too ******* to do anything and the men all taking us drunks home. Me specifically I ended up hanging over the back deck getting sick. My husband picked me up and carried me to the truck and then home.
That is a good one. Have witnessed newbies ******* a bit too much myself.

That is a good one. Have witnessed newbies ******* a bit too much myself.
Yes everything about it was new. It was a new host couple wanting to do their own thing, all new couples trying swinging. None of us really knew what to expect, to happen, or even how things were supposed to go. I think the thought was basically host a big party and hope that people started getting naked at some point.

Back