Most degrading act?

My anal only slut wanted me to fuck her after I had fucked my wife earlier in the day and didn’t clean off. When I face fucked my slut she said she wanted to have my cum, my wife’s pussy juice, and her own slobber running down her face. To top it all off we fucked outdoors late at night on a bike trail.

it is hard to accept and embrace our sexuality especially when it goes against everything society says about how we should behave and act. did you get my message, was it too nice? lol I have to treat you like a lady before I treat you like a slut, that's how I role!
Amen!

One of my men a few years ago asked if I would play hostess at a party for his friends. Serve drinks, snacks, etc. Sure why not. He wants to show off his married girlfriend. Party starts, drinks flowing, guys flirting with me, my lover told me to try on the bathing suit he bought me. Very reluctantly I changed into the tiny string bikini that was 2 sizes too small for my boobs. Now I was the only female and the only white person in the house with a dozen or so men drinking heavily and starting to get rowdy. Naturally it wasn't long before I was topless serving drinks, and soon after that the bottoms disappeared too.
Soon any illusion of me serving food and drinks turned into just me being passed around from man to man Ietting them basically ******* me and seeing how many times they could make me cum. More than once I was pulled into someone's lap and fucked in front of the crowd. Ever time I was bouncing up and down on someone's cock I had to admit I was a white slut and that I belonged to black men. That was strictly to humiliate me since I was raised in a white only southern family..

That sounds like a pretty fun night! :blackheart::blackheart:

At first it was terrifying hosting parties with my Bull. I was very self conscious of my body. Embarrassed men would comment about having me. My Bull slowly had me wear skimpier and skimpier outfits. It eventually became a norm to be nude and in heels. Fortunately he made sure I was safe.

Hubby's friend came over to pick me. Handed over a big trench coat, I was supposed to strip naked (except my pair of boots), and put on that coat. He drove me out to a secluded park, where some of his friends were already waiting. I was told to bend over the bonnet, blindfolded, while the guys took turns on me. He drove me back and left me at the door, rang up my hubby to open the door to let me in. He took back his coat, leaving me naked at the door, all messed up and gooey. Stuck a $10 Bill in my pussy.

Hubby was hard as hell when he saw me.

About 10 yrs ago my bull gave me to his uncle for his 70th birthday and he fucked me in front of a handful of friends. At first I wasn’t keen on th idea however I would put it in to top 5 experiences I’ve ever had. So much so that although I stopped seeing the bull after 6 months I still continued to see the uncle every couple of months until he passed in 2014. View attachment 2156507
Wow you look like loads of hot naughty fun mmmh

One of my men a few years ago asked if I would play hostess at a party for his friends. Serve drinks, snacks, etc. Sure why not. He wants to show off his married girlfriend. Party starts, drinks flowing, guys flirting with me, my lover told me to try on the bathing suit he bought me. Very reluctantly I changed into the tiny string bikini that was 2 sizes too small for my boobs. Now I was the only female and the only white person in the house with a dozen or so men drinking heavily and starting to get rowdy. Naturally it wasn't long before I was topless serving drinks, and soon after that the bottoms disappeared too.
Soon any illusion of me serving food and drinks turned into just me being passed around from man to man Ietting them basically ******* me and seeing how many times they could make me cum. More than once I was pulled into someone's lap and fucked in front of the crowd. Ever time I was bouncing up and down on someone's cock I had to admit I was a white slut and that I belonged to black men. That was strictly to humiliate me since I was raised in a white only southern family..

This is one of my biggest fantasie I have for my wife. The thought of her being a total slut for black men is my biggest turn on. I'd totally eat her pussy (yours too) after the party was over.

After 15 years, and being into the things I am into, I have lots of "highlight reels." That said . . .

I was involved in an unplanned group activity one night that got started late - around 3:30 am - and check-out time came and went. There had been minor disturbances and complaints during the late night and morning. The manager and housekeeping supervisor came to the door and insisted that we all leave immediately - like at 12:30 pm.. They would not leave the hallway. The stud in charge, who became a very long-term regular, got pissed off. He handed my husband my clothes, and he and his friends marched me out down the hallway, through the lobby, to the front desk. He made me get a paper receipt printed off and apologize for inconveniencing their staff. The whole time, I am standing there - no clothes, no bath, - a red hot mess.

My husband and I got a letter from the hotel's general manager advising us that we were not welcomed back. Ever.

Back