Most degrading act?

Hi,

I’m Jo (Joanne), im a 34yr old wife and mum, I love my husband and ******* with all my heart but deep down fantasise about being taken used, abused and degraded by a big black stud (or more) for his pleasure. It seems the more degrading my thoughts the hotter I become.

So please, ladies tell me the most degrading acts that you have been made to do or BBC bulls tell me the worst thing you have done to degrade a slutty white woman.

Please go into details so I can use them when I play in future.

Thanks soooooo much,

Jo xxx
the acts may start out as degrading but the submissive white slutwives tend to crave the degrading acts the deeper they allow themselves to go in their sluttiness. ATM, eating my ass, cumming on their face and body, and occasionally giving them a golden shower. Which degrading fantasies fill your mind the most?

Yea I think degradation played a huge role in becoming who I am today. When I was much younger, stuff like that would disgust me, but then I realized that some people (including myself) are just meant to embrace those sorts of things. So in some way yes I guess haha
it is hard to accept and embrace our sexuality especially when it goes against everything society says about how we should behave and act. did you get my message, was it too nice? lol I have to treat you like a lady before I treat you like a slut, that's how I role!

it is hard to accept and embrace our sexuality especially when it goes against everything society says about how we should behave and act. did you get my message, was it too nice? lol I have to treat you like a lady before I treat you like a slut, that's how I role!
Haha sorry ive been flooded with messages. Not sure where you are at this point...

Atm is pretty tame if you ask me. How bout being tied up, ass beaten bloody, tongue fucking his ass before you get fucked in all your holes and cum shot all over your face. If your in to that kinda stuff that is..... then again this doesn’t really sound degrading, more like good clean fun.
Damn! Again extreme but interesting to me! With a body like that.... hmm

oh actually nvm. on second thought. my most degrading moment was when i took a really kinky guy home with me and i was really *******. he thought it would be fun to strip me naked and leave me outside my own apartment while he slept in my bed. but the degrading part was that he put my room key in a condom and stuck it up my ass. i was so out of it that i didnt even notice and he continued to send me text messages about giving me clues as to where the condom was when i was *******. probably one of my worst nights...

Atm is pretty tame if you ask me. How bout being tied up, ass beaten bloody, tongue fucking his ass before you get fucked in all your holes and cum shot all over your face. If your in to that kinda stuff that is..... then again this doesn’t really sound degrading, more like good clean fun.

You're the perfect hot wife!

Back