Most degrading act?

lilolme

Female
From
UK
Hi,

I’m Josie, im a 34yr old wife and mum, I love my husband and ******* with all my heart but deep down fantasise about being taken used, abused and by a big black stud (or more) for his pleasure. It seems the more my thoughts the hotter I become.

Thanks soooooo much,

Jo xxx

Last edited:
Hi,

I’m Jo (Joanne), im a 34yr old wife and mum, I love my husband and ******* with all my heart but deep down fantasise about being taken used, abused and degraded by a big black stud (or more) for his pleasure. It seems the more degrading my thoughts the hotter I become.

So please, ladies tell me the most degrading acts that you have been made to do or BBC bulls tell me the worst thing you have done to degrade a slutty white woman.

Please go into details so I can use them when I play in future.

Thanks soooooo much,

Jo xxx

He will put her on her knees in front of him, put his long cock in her mouth, hold the back of her head with one hand, the front of her throat with the other, sliding his long cock deep into her throat, they can both feel it with his hand on her throat . He will slowly push in and pull out as he feels his cock with his hand on her throat...she gags, but he holds her there until she can take no more.

Not too much time ago, bbc deeptroth become really a "degrading" thing, he just keep me on cock even when I was full of everything, my mouth was dripping but in the end was not tath bad if I think of it, this I think it's the most degrading thing, so not tath much I think

Atm is pretty tame if you ask me. How bout being tied up, ass beaten bloody, tongue fucking his ass before you get fucked in all your holes and cum shot all over your face. If your in to that kinda stuff that is..... then again this doesn’t really sound degrading, more like good clean fun.

Back