Moms Who Go Black

I love the thought of a respectable suburban wife and mom letting a black cock inside her- especially letting him dump his cum inside her so she is stained forever.

I think that the hottest thing in the world , nothing compares to fucking a Hot mom and filling her mature married pussy

I would love to hear your views...
I’m a mom of 3 and grandmother of 6 and I’m definitely a BBC LOVER to the point of getting spaded so yes we do exist

Pam loves being a submissive white wife that pleases black men--
1065722014.jpg
Pam is hot!

I had my cuck husband set up “dad night” with our *******. The ******* LOVED dad night because they would pick something to go do, movies, dinner, park & ice cream, etc one night a week. They loved the dad time. What they didn’t know is that I actually picked the night. “Dad night” was the night that my lover would come to the house and take me any way he wanted. I would text my cucky when the bf left so that he knew he could come home.
After he got home he didn’t get to clean me and hear about my fun right away. He had to get the ******* settled in and asleep before we would head back to the bedroom. I made sure to never fix the bed or clean myself up after my lover was over. Once we finally made it to the bedroom I would climb up onto his face and tell him all about my fun while I allowed him to jerk himself off. The bonus for him was that I almost always video taped my fun and he would watch the video for days after.
We had to become more creative as the ******* got older LOL

Last edited:
I had my cuck husband set up “dad night” with our *******. The ******* LOVED dad night because they would pick something to go do, movies, dinner, park & ice cream, etc one night a week. They loved the dad time. What the didn’t know is that I actually picked the night. “Dad night” was the night that my lover would come to the house and take me any way he wanted. I would text my cucky when the bf left so that he knew he could come home.
After he got home he didn’t get to clean me and hear about my fun right away. He had to get the ******* settled in and asleep before we would head back to the bedroom. I made sure to never fix the bed or clean myself up after my lover was over. Once we finally made it to the bedroom I would climb up onto his face and tell him all about my fun while I allowed him to jerk himself off. The bonus for him was that I almost always video taped my fun and he would watch the video for days after.
We had to become more creative as the ******* got older LOL
Was it hard to cuck him?

Was it hard to cuck him?
We started this whole journey when he brought up having a threesome early in our marriage. After my first black lover I knew there wouldn’t be anything but black for me from that point on, that was almost 14 years ago. I think cuckolding him was an easy progression. He has not been allowed in me for at least 12 years. He always gets me off before him either by his mouth or his fingers and then only after me is he allowed to get himself off while I lay beside him and let him suck on my nipples.
It has just worked into this being all he knows and all he wants.

Last edited:
We started this whole journey when he brought up having a threesome early in our marriage. After my first black lover I knew there wouldn’t be anything but black for me from that point on, that was almost 14 years ago. I think cuckolding him was an easy progression. He has not been allowed in me for at least 12 years. He always gets me off before him either by his mouth or his fingers and then only after me is he allowed to get himself off while I lay beside him and let him suck on my nipples.
It has just worked into this being all he knows and all he wants.
Sounds like a fine marriage

Back