Moms Who Go Black

I had my cuck husband set up “dad night” with our *******. The ******* LOVED dad night because they would pick something to go do, movies, dinner, park & ice cream, etc one night a week. They loved the dad time. What they didn’t know is that I actually picked the night. “Dad night” was the night that my lover would come to the house and take me any way he wanted. I would text my cucky when the bf left so that he knew he could come home.
After he got home he didn’t get to clean me and hear about my fun right away. He had to get the ******* settled in and asleep before we would head back to the bedroom. I made sure to never fix the bed or clean myself up after my lover was over. Once we finally made it to the bedroom I would climb up onto his face and tell him all about my fun while I allowed him to jerk himself off. The bonus for him was that I almost always video taped my fun and he would watch the video for days after.
We had to become more creative as the ******* got older LOL
Lovely story and illustrates how we white guys can still have an important role to play in modern marriages - he sounds like a good Dad, husband and cuckold.

Back