Mom is a BBC slut

Desmond's uncle had let us in a back door, took us to a storage area behind the bar told get on top shelf and be quiet. When we had climbed up, saw there was a long opening in wall covered by what looked like chicken wire, we were above lights so bad to look down at mom. She was squatted down showing her pussy to 3 men in business suits, 1 reached and slid a finger in her and when he pulled it out could see it was wet, showed to his friends and they laughed, tossed a couple of bills between her legs and did the same, mom was moving her ass up and down fucking herself on their fingers. Her tits were swinging nipples were hard, one of the men told her how show us how you finger that white cunt watched as mom slid two fingers in her cunt, could see her wedding rings glitter in lights, first guy asked those just for show, she shook her head no said married 17 years. Desmond's uncle told yes, she has been, and Thrones been fucking her white cunt for 3 years and shares her. Looked and mom was strutting towards other end of stage, shaking her ass and tits at the men, I started counting and there were 14 men in the bar not counting 2 bartenders, Tyrone and 3 of his crew and dad who was sitting in bouncers chair at end of bar.
The first guy got up, walked over to Tyronne, started talking Th was watching mom as he talked guy pointed at mom a said what sounded as how much. Th held up 5 fingers, mouthed each guy shook his head ok and sat down, smiled at friends, Jerome looked at whispered looks like you mom was sold to those three, Desmond said I hope they fuck her here, we can see into office from on top of beer cooler, there's a large her in there too. Travis asked how he knows, said he's watched Ty and his crew fuck white girls there, and his uncle's fucks his girlfriend. We kept watching mom dance, let men feel her cunt, fits bartenders would collect bills they dropped between her legs and put them in a gar under bar.
I fell asleep after a couple hours, but Jerome, Travis and Desmond kept watching mom dance, Travis shook me awake and saw it was almost midnight, just the 3 business men, Ty and his boys and bartenders were left. Told me mom took a break at 9 and 11, both times Th and 2 of his crew went into office with her, first time they left door open, and they could see in, said mom gave all 3 blow jobs then Desmond's uncle took a tray of drinks back. Second time they let her rest, gave her a couple drinks the about a half hour they came back out, said Th said fuck, just the 3 men were left so good his guys Kick up. Told mom to come here, took her to the 3 men, told her these gentlemen have paid 500 each to fuck your married white ass for an hour, go take a shower, come back with your heels and stockings on. We watched as she left, dad came over talked with the 3 men and Ty, when we heard moms' heels clicking on floor, we got down and went to beer cooler, got on top, I was walls of office only went up maybe 8 feet, rest to root was open.
Maybe 10 minutes later heard mom's heels, she, the 3 men, Ty, dad and the crew walked into office, first guy said Ty tells me your one he'll of a cocksucker, show me. Mom got on her knees took guys cock out, nothing special, may b 8" and not too thick, money after licking it from balls to head then slid her mouth down, started sucking it. Didn't take long and guy said he's going to cum, Ty told him don't hold her head, we watched as mom slid her lips up so just head was in her mouth and pumped shaft with one hand, when guy started cumming mom's cheeks hollowed as she sucked cum out and swallowed it all. Other two had their ducks out, said they want the same, mom sucked each cock off and swallowed their cum, while sucking third cock, first guys dick got hard, he got behind mom lifted her ass and slid his dick up her cunt, started fucking her. They each took a turn fucking her then after cumming in her cunt would slide dicks in her mouth to clean. I had noticed Desmond's uncle looking up where we were, knew he knew we were watching, when mom had sucked third cock clean of cum and her pussy juice the 3 paid Ty and 1 said they want her again for a party and left. Uncle said something to Ty who then told his crew to head out, she already sucked their dicks, uncle walked them out and locked doors again, then heard him say you three come down, white boy you stay there and watch.
He walked the three into office, said look what I four bidding on top of cooler, everyone looked at them, then Th asked them you 3 boys like watching your friend's mom dance naked and get fucked? All 3 shook their heads yes, looked at mom and she had a small smile on her lips, had leaned back, crossed her legs and pushed her tits out. Tyrone asked her Mille, you up for fucking these boys? show them how a real cunt feels wrapped around their dicks. Looked at dad and he was smiling too, mom said oh yes, bet they don't last long maybe I should suck the first load out of them. Ty started laughing said don't ******* me cunt, you just want to taste young blk cum, told the boys get naked and give the lady some dick to suck. I watched as Travis stood in front of mom with his dick hard, mom leaned forward and almost before her lips were around the base, he was filling her mouth with cum. The other 2 were almost as quick to cum, after swallowing Desmond's cum, she leaned back on the bed spread her legs and smiled, said come boys Iv e seen you looking at me many times, who's going to fuck Kens mom first. Tyrone told Travis your hard, get that dick in her, saw he was looking at fun leaking out of mom, Ty saw too, said you if you're going to fuck married white women you don't worry about her cunt full of cum, just add yours. Watched as Travis got between mom's legs, she took his dick and guided him inside her pussy, wrapped her legs around him, told ok boy start fucking me. I watched as all three fucked moms, after Travis fucked her cum dripping cunt, the other two had no problem fucking her. Once they fucked her, Desmond's uncle fucked her for several minutes Ty had motioned dad over to him, said talk to Mille, handed dad a wad of bills, said 1200 dollars plus tips, she can make a small fortune, saw mom was putting her dress on thought I need to get home, I was in bed jerking off when they got home, could hear them talking about The idea, then dad asked her how she liked fucking young blk cock, mom said she would rather suck them off, cum tastes great, as for Tyronne, let's think about it, why not get paid for fucking blk cock. Dad told her the 3 men want you for a party, no telling how many cocks will fuck you, mom said probably a lot.
I'll add another chap about my wife fucking my boss and getting into her fucking older men, 50+
I've read these stories before a while back. Can't remember if it was on Literotica or Nifty.

Back