Mom is a BBC slut

Kennym65

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
After watching my two black friends fathers fuck my mom, I went back to grandparents and jerked off again, thought about all I saw and figured out that every weekend I'm sent here, moms fucking black guys in rec room. A couple weeks later my two friends told me their dad's were going to fuck my mom again Saturday night and their two uncles would be there too. I was late getting back home and when I laid down next to my black friends, I saw mom on hands and knees, a cock in her cunt, another cock in her ass and she was sucking a third black cock, dad was filming, John taking pictures and fourth blk man was standing beside moms head rubbing his dick on her cheek. She started moving her mouth back and forth between the two cocks sucking each for a couple minutes. I watched as all four black men started cumming in mom, she held the two by her mouth so just the heads were in her mouth then kept pumping shafts until both started squirting cum in her mouth, cock in her ass went deep, guy squeezed her ass cheeks as he squirted and cock in her cunt was squirting cum deep in her, although I could see cum streaks on his cock as he pulled back. After they all pulled dicks out of her, dad fixed everyone a *******, guy that fucked her in ass went to bathroom, I assumed to wash cock, when they finished drinks mom lid on her back on mattress, spread her legs wide and asked who's first, one of the men she had sucked off got between her legs, slid cock in her cunt, lifted her feet to his shoulders and started fucking her hard. We watched and jerked off as,all four black men fucked mom, when they had all fucked her they sat and watched dad and John spit roast her, they switched holes a couple times, finally John squirted cum in her mouth then add moved to get his cock in her mouth and cum, I realized then mom was a cum slut that wanted a lot of cum.
They sat talking,mom sitting on floor playing with black cocks, heard John say they were going to Tyrones in two weeks for a party, one of the men said dam Harold your wife is really a blk cock who're, asked how many will be there? Dad said Tyrone told him a few more than last time, which was 11 black cocks, Miller will be well fucked,saw mom smile lean forward and take blk cock in her mouth. As they talked about mom fucking a lot of black cocks at Thrones, she sucked all four cocks off, ate their cum then they got dressed to leave, the three of us took off said see you in school.
Two weeks later I was taken to grandparents on Friday evening mom said see you Sunday night and she left, Saturday night I snuck back home but rec room lights were off, looked in garage and dads car was gone, thought I have to find out who Tyrone is. Knew best way was to have friends ask their dad's, maybe they will tell them or could ask how they know about Tyrone and our watching mom will be over. Will have to talk to them about it.

TCH 2

The week after Jerome, Travis and myself watched their dad's and uncles fuck my mom, I ran into them at the mall, I asked them if they had found out anything about who Tyrone was, Jerome said he heard his dad calling someone the night before and then said Tyrone, this is Charles how ya been? Jerome picked up phone in his room and listened to them, Charles told him Millie wants another party in a couple weeks, said Harold, Billy and myself will bring her to where ever you have it, then he said here at his house and gave him address, Jerome wrote it down, he asked Charles how many brothers she want to fuck, Charles told him she did 11 last time counting me and Billy, let's say 15, if Harold says too many we can change it. Talked about setting up another gang fuck for mom at a later date and if she can handle 15 cocks, he will have all 20 of his guys there, Jeromes dad agreed and hung up then called my house, Jerome listened in and said my mom answered, said he started jerking off when she and Charles started talking about her fucking 15 guys, then mom told him come over Saturday night that she can't go 4 weeks with out black cocks fucking her. Then Jerome dropped the bomb, said when he went to hang up his dad was standing in the door, asked what he heard. He told him about party at Tyrones house with Kens mom fucking everyone , and he and Billy going to Kens house Saturday night to fuck his mom. When Charles asked him how he knew they was fucking Mille, he told him James and Travis's older brother showed them before they left for college and they have been watching every time they knew about it, said his dad just said fuck and left,found out he met Travis's dad and told him everything. I asked them so your dad's are going fuck my mom again Saturday night they said they think so, it was confirmed when I got home there was a note from mom telling me she and dad have plans for weekend and I will be staying at grandma's. That Friday's while mom and dad were at work , I went thru moms drawers found all her slutty lingerie, started looking for pictures and films dad and John made, in back of their closet I found an old army foot locker under shelves with blankets on top of it and shoes in front on shoe rack and locked. Looked for Key to lock but heard moms car pull into garage so got out of their room and into mine and was finishing packing suitcase for weekend when she walked in. I got a hard on looking at her and picturing her in slutty lingerie, big tits being played with and black cocks in her mouth and cunt. She asked if I was ready told her yes and she took me to grandparents, I kept looking at her legs as her skirt had ridden up and could see tops of her thigh highs.
Friday night and Saturday dragged by, then at 9 o'clock I climbed out window and rode home, saw lights on in rec room but Travis and Jerome weren't there, as I laid down by window I saw both sitting on couch between their dad's, all four with just boxers on, John was setting up camara in his jockeys, didn't see dad but saw Travis look at window and grin, then saw dad walking mom down in her heels, stockings and garter belt, nipples hard and tits bouncing, then she said no when she saw Travis and Jerome sitting on couch, covered her tits and cunt with hands, dad put arm around her said why not Hon, you have fucked Tyrones sons a few times and you fucked these boys older brothers. Mom said I know but they aren't Kens friends, what if they tell him , we fucked your mom and she sucked our dicks too. Noticed dad was taking a step at a time and was almost on floor, he pulled arm she was covering her tits with away told her show them your tits, they never seen big white tits like yours, by then I could see her nipples were hard and she had dropped her right hand away from her pussy. Dad walked her over to couch to stand in front of the four blacks, Charles reached up cupped a tit and pinched nipple, Billy told Travis and Jerome to show Mille they are getting to be as big as their daddy's cocks. When they dropped their boxers saw mom lick her lips, John did too as he told her show them how good you suck cock, she went to knees and started sucking Jeromes cock, Charles got behind her played with her cunt then took boxers off and slid cock in her yelled a ******* ,******* fucking your white ass together. Jerome started cumming pretty quick, mom gulped it down and moved to suck on Travis cock, Billy was playing with her tits then Travis started cumming mom swallowed his cum. Billy moved in front of her and slid his cock in her mouth. For next three hours I watched the two dads and sons fuck mom in all three holes several times, after sucking their cocks a last time they got dressed and left, dad started fucking mom and John squatted over moms face and dropped his balls in her mouth while he jerked off. Dad squirted in her cunt as John lifted his balls from her mouth and pointed cock head in her mouth and started cumming, mom swallowed it all and saw she had her legs wrapped around dad as she climaxed again. After that dad got three beers, passed them out,mom was sitting on floor with back against couch, legs spread wide and cum leaking out of her cunt. Then John dressed and left , mom and dad went upstairs and I headed for grandparents, thinking about Travis and Jerome fucking mom.

Hello Kenny,
So you are the ******* of BBC LOVING PARENTS !!!
I have a strong suspension that Slut Mommy Boy has fucked his Mom and Family Gangbang with you and Dad Spit roasting Wife and Mom.
Your stories are hot. Too bad you don't have a Sister!!! That like your Dad making a Slut out of your Mom with a room full of BBC gangbanging her,
How cool would it be if you had a Sister and setting up your Black Friends to BBC GANGBANG her.
WoW, What a family you would have. Mom out getting BBC GANGBANGed with Dad and Sis out getting GANGBANG with Brother and
BOTH come home with PUSSIES and ASSES FULL OF BBC CUM! :threesome: :blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace:
and then Mom Dad Sis and Bro, end the night with a family gangbang!
BTW, Don't you think your Mom cleans somebody to clean her up after those BBC creampies?
Dad? *******? or Both?
Some kind of life style you guys got going on over there!
Anyways, you DO have a SLUT MOM though and a CUCK Dad...who LOVE seeing a WHITE SLUT with her MOUTH PUSSY and ASS OVERFLOWING with BBC CUM !!!
Like *******, Like *******.
Its YOUR TURN JUNIOR...!!!
Let's get that SLUT WIFE OF YOURS in a room full of BBC so you can have the GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS.
A BBC CUM FILLED SLUT...!!! JUST LIKE GOOD OLE MOM!
Keep sharing ...BOTH STORIES, pics and vids if you got them and
SHARE YOUR SLUT MOM and WIFE! (and Sister is you had one)
OH...Why do I keep having these BBC SLUT thoughts about your GRANDMOTHER GILF?:sex:
Your Family Crest: :qos:

MOMS GANBANG at TYRONES

After I got home Sunday afternoon, I went over to Jerome's house, then we walked down to see Travis. I asked both how they got to fuck my mom, told me their dad's, John and my dad talked about them knowing, decided to do like they did with older brothers, let them fuck Millie a few times. My dad said but we don't take them to Tyrones, there's too many of his gang that would try to recruit them into gangs, everyone agreed, dad told Charles to confirm with Tyrone, 13 of his crew and you two. Jerome said then my daddy shook your daddy's hand and thanked him for providing Mille for them to fuck when they wanted. We went home and agreed to find out what we could about this party with Tyrone. Before we split, Travis asked how it looked when they fucked my mom, told them hot as hell.
Tyrones party was three weeks away and next two weekends I stayed at home so knew mom wasn't getting any black cock in her, during the third week Travis ran from his house to mine to tell me there was something going on at Tyrones, police had been there all morning, had left and he wants to move party to our house, my dad had told Billy as long as they come in just three cars and get here after 10, so neighbors are mostly in homes or bed. We were grinning like Cheshire cats knowing we would get to watch them alI fucking my mom. I asked both how was it fucking mom, both agreed , her white cunt was so hot and wet , Jerome said don't get mad , but she sucks a cock like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, Travis said the first time she wrapped her lips around his cock, he was almost instantly cumming and when she swallowed his cum it felt like she was sucking thru a straw, Jerome agreed, said even after she ate his cum with her lips still around his dick it stayed hard. Then told me mom said as they were leaving, if you like my pussy, keep your mouths shut and you can fuck me again.
When Friday came I was packed to go to grandparents when mom got home, I couldn't say anything about going as it would give away I knew something. Mom told me she was dropping me at grandparents in morning, on her way to get her hair and nails done. I went down street to Jerome's house to tell him, he said let's go to mall, called Travis told him meet us there, on way Jerome said don't get mad, but I overheard my dad and Travis's dad talking about your mom. They were saying with all the black folk moving into area, they goanna have to start taking a few new friends over to Harolds to fuck that white cunt, he doesn't think Harold will mind, he lugs seeing blk cocks filling her holes and the way she likes to eat blk cum, she will be full everyday both laughing. Then Billy said he talked to James the other night, boy wanted to know if I thought Mille would like to give blow jobs to several blk guy on team, Billy told him he will ask.
Saturday dragged by, every time I thought about mom getting fucked and sucking 15 black cocks I wanted to jerk off but didn't, walked around with a bar in all day, at 9:30 I snuck out and headed for house, when I cut into back yard saw 3 cars in front and four black men walking towards door thought hmmmm, stopped under a trees and watched as door opened, saw mom letting them in looked like all she had on was really high blk heels, blk stockings, blk garter belt, and a blk bra with her tits hanging over top, her nipples fully exposed and har d,I was about 20 feet from door and didn't move until she closed it. I did hear one guy say, dam baby you do like blk, your white ass all dressed up in blk and ready to get some blk cock, all four men kissed her on lips and squeezed a tit. As soon as door closed I took off for basement window, I had made some preps during the week, made sure "our" window was open enough to hear everyone and couldn't be closed, dropped a rock between window and frame, changed lights in three way lamps to 100 watts each. As I got to window saw Jerome and Travis laying on a dark blanket, another dark blanket rolled up at their feet, told me ground was damp other blanket was in case some one was walking down street. As I got down beside the, Jerome told me they almost got caught, as they spread blanket they heard someone coming behind house, when they peeped around corner they saw 4 blk men, threshing and pulling a wheel chair with fourth blk man who was very fat, could hardly fit in wheel chair. When I looked thru window saw who they were talking about, he was sitting in wheel chair, his pants, were off, just had t shirt and socks on, I thought no way can he fuck with that belly, highlights were as big around as my dad's body.
Right then mom started down steps, still only dressed like she was earlier nipples still hard and exposed. As soon as she was down the men started stripping, I counted 13 blk men including Charles and Billy but not counting John and my dad since they are white. Mom walked around the room, stopping at each man to kiss, get felt up, play with dicks, fat boy was talking in a deep raspy voice, telling them to get the white cunt heated up, she's gonna suck my blk cock first. Looking at him I wondered how, his stomach hung well down over his dick and balls, someone would have to hold his stomach up so mom could get his dick in her mouth, then two men helped fat boy slide forward so his dick and balls hung down in front of seat. We watched as mom got on her back and slid under chair from back, when her mouth was even with his dick, it hung down several inches, a blk man raised moms head and put pillows under it, as her head was raised she opened her mouth and took fat boys cock in, someone yelled God dam look at Thrones dick go down the white cunts throat, she had brought her right hand up and was squeezing and playing with his balls as she sucked cock. As we watched another guy got between her legs, started eating her cunt, and one was helping her raise and lower her head, sliding her mouth up and down cock, I whispered so fat boy is Tyrone, they said yep now we know.
Mom sucked his dick for several minutes then he started grunting, mom head was lifted so more cock went in her mouth then we could see his dick swell up then heard mom gulping, Tyrone yelling eat my cum you fuckin white cocksucker, mom swallowed several times then she pulled from under wheel chair given a beer then go on mattress spread her legs and yelled next. We watched for almost four hours as the 13 black men fucked my mom in her cunt, mouth and ass, mom swallowing a lot of cum as guys would pull dick out of her cunt an ass and Jack off into her open mouth, dad and John, both naked and filming, pictures and putting their cocks in mom's mouth when it was free. After a couple hours we heard Tyrone yell get her mouth over here, I got more cum for Harolds wife to eat, mom would get under chair again and take Tyrones cock in her mouth, while sucking it this time other guys kept fucking her, Travis whispered muthafucka your mom can take a lot of cocks and cum. After Tyrone squirted cum in her mouth again he yelled alright, get what cunt you want, we be go in home, watched as three men helped him get pants on, then they started moving him up outside steps, he yelled at dad, next time have a ramp in for me or Ill use you for lack of access to fuck your wife, then laughed all the way up. Looked at mom as she walked towards bathroom, all she had on was her heels and stockings around her ankles, the guys dad's, my dad and John were all that was left, when mom came back out dad asked if she had a few blow jobs left, knew her cunt was too well fucked. Mom sucked all four men off, more like jerked them off into her mouth then the three left, I headed for grand parents and Jerome and Travis headed home. We had a few weeks before school started and got to watch one more gang fuck of mom.

WATCHING MOM AGAIN
The week after we watched Tyrones crew fuck and use my mom, we were at the mall watching all the married white women and guessing which ones fucked blk guys when we saw mom come out of Victoria Secrets with a couple of large bags, we decided to follow her to see what she was up to. Walking behind her, Jerome said dam she has a hot ass, Travis said yeah, and feels good too, then she went into a woman's shoe store, when she was sitting and a young black salesman was measuring her foot she held her hands up about 6 inches apart, Travis said she is showing him how big your daddy's dick is lol. Mom had her legs crossed and when he came back with several box's, sat in front of her, she uncrossed them and extended her foot which caused her legs to spread, salesmanship eyes widened then he smiled as he lifted her foot to slip a shoe on, which spread her legs more. She looked at shoe, raised her left foot for other heel giving him another good look up her skirt when she stood we saw the heels were really high fuck me heels, walking around we could see her calf was really showing, salesman said something to her and she stood in front of him, he ran his fingers up and down the back of her leg showing her how her calf was highlighted, she twisted around to look putting her hand on his head, she nodded then sat down and pointed to another box. After watching her try on several pairs, showing him he cunt each time She bought 3 pairs of fuck me heels and left. We followed her out of mall and as she got to her car a Cadillac pimp mobile eased beside her, Jerome said that's Tyrones car and when back window went down we could see his fat ass taking up back seat lol. Mom opened back door of her car , put packages in then walked to Tyrones car, she stood beside window talking to him , then saw his hand come out window and drop down, then mom started looking around, when we looked Tyrone had his hand up moms skirt and from movement knew he was feeling her cunt, mom nodded her head, door opened and she got in beside fat boy. Next time we saw mom was at home and she was walking a little funny, I went over to Jerome's and told him, asked what could have happened, he took me to garage, said dude, my dad was in car with them, he saw all three of us following your mom at mall and called fat boy, he said dad isn't going to out you watching your mom get fucked, said just be careful. I asked where did they take her? He said to Tyrones apt. , said she isn't walking funny from being fucked, Tyron had her on hands and knees on floor sucking my dad's cock and others while he fucked her up her ass, putting his fat stomach on her ass, her back is hurting her from the weight on it.
The Friday before school started, mom told me I would be going to granny for weekend, I thought hot dam another fuck party went and told Jerome, said he knows heard his dad talking to mine about 2 black men he works with that would like to fuck Milie, my dad said bring them Saturday night, she will like some new cock.
When I got to house Saturday night I saw 2 more black boys at window, asked what's going on, Jerome said Travis fucked up, let it slip that we were going to watch your mom fuck several blk men, they wanted to watch too, I Sid no way get out of here, both got up, recognized them from school, both were on the school football team and pretty big, one said shut up white boy or we knock on window, I said ok but don't tell anyone else. Travis said the men are here, we all got down and looked, 5 black men came thru door, dad and John were setting up camara s and drinks, once they were sitting saw mom start down steps, had on pair of heels we saw her buying along with blk stockings, blk garter belt and blk bra with her tits sitting on top of , both nipples hard and exposed. Mom was introduced to the three new blk men, was supposed to be just two but she didn't seem to mind there being three. Heard her ask if she was going to be the only person in room almost naked? that set men to stripping, as cocks were exposed mom went to each, stroked them, leaned over and gave each head a kiss. Sitting on lap of one of the new men mom wiggled her ass on him as he cupped both tits and pinched her nipples, dad said to mom, raise up and slide you cunt down his dick, you can suck other dicks while he fucks you, be a good start. We watched as the men took turns fucking mom as she sat on their laps and sucking other men's cocks. I counted three loads of cum squirted in her mouth and three in her cunt.
Once each blk guy had fucked mom or got cocks sucked off they took a break mom went to bathroom guys got drinks, the two new guys watching said dam man your fucking mom is a slut, five blk cocks and she's not done , asked how can we fuck her too? I told them I don't know, other boy said let's walk in when they start fucking her again, Jerome said do that and there will be two fucked up blk boys dumped somewhere, one asked what you mean, Travis said look stupid, those three are Tyrones stooges, you fuck with his white pussy, he will fuck you up bad. If he knew you were here you would be in deep *******, no more football. Just as mom walked back into room both said later dudes, we don't know anything, haven't seen anything and took off, I asked Travis how he knew them said they work with my dad, we all started laughing.
For next two hours we watched mom get fucked in all three holes, swallow several loads of cum and had cum leaking out of her cunt and ass, dad and John had gotten sucked off by mom twice, after blk men left dad and John took a turn fucking moms cunt, she had climaxed several times while being fucked and as dad fucked her she climaxed again, Travis, Jerome and I had jerked off twice and they went home, I headed for granny. For some reason it was over a month before I was sent to granny, and when I got to window that Saturday night, Travis and Jerome were there, said look there's another white woman and man here, looked and saw her and mom, undressed and wearing slutty outfits sitting at bar drinking, also saw several black men we hadn't seen before.
Will continue soon

WATCHED MOM EAT PUSSY
As I got beside Jerome and Travis, saw the other woman sitting with mom, I said dam her tits are bigger than my mom's, looked over rec room and counted 11 older black men, dad, John and assumed the husband of other woman. While I was counting men, Jerome said oh fuck look, when I did saw mom and other woman kissing, mom had a hand on woman's tits, woman was rubbing hand up and down moms thighs then heard dad say why don't you two cunts get on mattress and give us a hot show, that will get all dicks hard. As we watched mom and woman who's name we found out was Patty got on mattress, laid down and started kissing and feeling each other up, then mom started sucking Patty's nipples as she rubbed her pussy, I held my breath as did Jerome and Travis S mom started licking and kissing her way down Patty's tummy, when she was at top of Patty's cunt, she stuck her tongue out and slid it down Patty's cunt slit. Travis said fuck your mom will fuck and suck anything, looked back as mom as swinging her right leg over Patty and moved her cunt towards Patty's mouth, saw mom had both her hands spreading Patty's cunt lips and licking her. Patty had her arms wrapped around moms ass with her hands spreading moms cunt and we could see she had her tongue in mom's cunt. I did a quick ( didn't want to miss anything) look around and saw most of them men naked, stroking cocks, several of the black men had pretty big cocks, most were uncut but all were shaved,a few had balls as big as tennis balls. We watched mom and Patty eat each other's cunt and ass holes until both were moaning, squealing and climaxing, as they cooled down they continued slowly licking each other's cunts.
Once mom and Patty had a *******, they were passed around by the black men, felt up, kissed dicks rubbed on them, then both mom and Patty went to their knees, each took a cock in their mouth and on in each hand, the men moved in and out, getting dicks sucked and jerked by the two white wives. Travis said dam that's fucking hot, look at your mom's and Patty's left hands wrapped around a big black cock and their wedding rings shining bright. I noticed dad and Patty's husband, who we learned was named Eddy, had moved close to window we were at, so we slid back some. Heard dad ask Eddy where did you meet these men, Eddy said at company I work for, all are managers and executives and after Patty fucked two at a company Christmas party, they made sure the other nine got to fuck her later. They have been fucking her for over three years, have let other black friends fuck her at party's, so she's popular and I have job security, both laughed.
After both women had sucked what looked like all 11 cocks, both got on hands and knees on mattress, men started picking a hole and fucking them . Several times both had black cocks in mouth, cunt and ass at same time, mom was moved on top of a blk guy and her ass hole lowered down his cock, she was facing up, another cock went in her cunt and an older blk guy lowered his balls into her mouth to suck, putting her nose on his ass hole, after sucking his balls awhile he lifted up, then lowered ass hole to her mouth, could see her tongue licking it, then he lifted again, held her lower jaw open and squirted a lot of cum in her mouth which she swallowed. Other men did same with Patty, as did a few others with mom, both women had cum dripping from lips, cunts and ass holes, as the men started dropping out the fucking slowed then stopped, dad told mom why don't you two eat each other clean, I started cumming as mom put her face in Patty's cunt and rolled over on her back so the cum in Patty would drip out of her into moms mouth. Patty was eating moms cunt and ass and both women were soon climaxing, both squealing and groaning. After they unoccupied dad, Eddy and John started fucking them, dad and John on Patty, Eddy throwing moms legs over his shoulders and sliding his cock. up her cunt, dad and John had Patty spit roasted and switched a couple times. John was in Patty's mouth when he started cumming and when he moved she leaned over and kissed mom, letting Johns cum into moms mouth then mom lounged it back into Patty's.
As the black men dressed, mom and Patty laid on mattress with legs spread, cum all over them, one of the black men said Harold, we are having a black managers conference in a couple months, Patty has agreed and we would like Millie to join her in being available to any and all males who want a blow job from white married slugs or to fuck them. It will be over a weekend and probably 25 to 30 men, we have one other white wife that's thinking about marketing herself available too, so that will be three white wives for the men. We saw this guy still had his pants off, mom got up on her hands and knees , crawled to him, said count me in and took his soft dick in her mouth. As mom sucked his dick, he asked dad if he could call Mille to meet him and a couple friends once in a while, dad said that's up to her, saw mom bobbing her head up and down to indicate yes as she nursed on his cock. He finally told her , Mills I don't think there's any more cum left in my balls, but your hot mouth sure feels good on my dick. With that they finished dressing, Patty slipped her dress on, John and Eddy dressed and the three of us took off. From that night, I started paying closer attention to what mom was wearing when I left for school, and would check laundry when I could several times I found cum stained lingerie and pants in laundry still wet so knew mom had been fucked that day. Also started listening more when mom or dad was on phone and told Travis and Jerome to do the same at their house, we finally found out the weekend of conference, well Travis did heard his dad talking to mine, I stayed at grand parents until Monday morning and went to school from there. When I got home mom was laying down, noticed her lips were swollen, and she had heating pad on her back and what I think was an ice pack in her shorts on her cunt and ass, so knew that she had sucked a lot of cock and been fucked many times, years later while cleaning out attic for them I found a journal mom had kept and two box's of 8 mm films and Gus tapes, looking at films I saw they were the ones dad and John made of mom. I too the journal with me and even though married to a hot ass, wife I have jerked off many times while reading parts of it. I did find her entry of the conference and a few times she met the blk guy at his home, getting hard thinking about lol.
Will write more soon

MOMS JOURNAL

Fast forward several years to when I found moms journal in a box in attic, as soon as I started reading it I remembered the "managers conference" she was taken too a few weeks after being asked by the black manager who was organizing it. I glanced thru journal seeing there were several times mom was gang fucked that I didn't know about, finally came to entry a few days after mom and Patty had fucked several older black men, the one that asked if he could call mom did the Thursday after, told mom she was the best cocksucker he ever met and was wondering if she was free to meet him and a couple friends at a motel outside of town. Mom wrote she asked what time, was told at 1pm, she knew motel told him watch for her car. She wrote that she showered, did make up to look slutty, put on black seamed stocking, garter belt, French bra, 4" heels semi sheer blouse her nipples showed thru and a mid thigh skirt then drove to motel. Wrote as she drove past rooms one door opened and she saw the blk guy standing there naked, dick in hand shaking it at her,she parked walked to room, as she went thru door he pinched her nipples, felt her ass, room was dark but she saw several more naked black men sitting on beds and chairs, almost ran when she recognized one that was a deacon at her church. Chester, assume that's black man setting it up, had gotten behind her was unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her tits and nipples, she wrote she could feel his cock pushing under her skirt and rubbing her thighs. As he stripped her of skirt and blouse, the deacon asked are you sure all we can do to her today is feed her cock to suck, Chester told wait until she gets those hot white lips around your dick, you won't complain. Mom wrote as she was walked around room with a ******* of cheap gin meeting the men, they felt her cunt, tits, pulling her nipples, when she got in front of the deacon she told him church will never be the same, he told her fuck no, every time I look at you Ill get a hard on lol.
She wrote Chester pulled a chair to center of room then sat in it, pulled mom by her hips down onto his lap telling her to guide his dick up her cunt, wrote some of the men hitched he was going to get that white cunt while all they get is a blow job, Chester told them they can fuck her next time, mom wrote she almost climaxed as she slid her cunt down his thick cock. As she got his cock balls deep, he cupped both her tits told deacon since you two know each other, give her your cock first, she wrote he stood in front of her, cock almost even with her mouth as she wrapped a hand around it, leaned forward and slid her mouth down it, started bobbing her head and sucking it. Mom wrote she sucked the five cocks and swallowed cum while Chester slowly fucked her, wrote she climaxed twice while sucking cocks, once as a cock was squirting cum in her mouth, three of the men dressed said they have to get back to work, deacon said he is going to give her more cum to eat, Chester started cumming in her cunt as last guy rubbed dick on her lips and pushed it in her mouth. She wrote she stayed on Chesters lap with his dick in her cunt as she sucked on cock, soon taking her sixth load of cum in her mouth, as he dressed, the deacon was standing in front of mom , playing with her tits reached down and pinched her clit, then rubbing his dick all over her face before pushing it in her mouth, she wrote as she sucked his cock she held him by his, ass cheeks and she could feel Chesters cock getting hard in her cunt, soon she was swallowing the seventh load of cum and getting second load in her cunt. As the deacon dressed he told her Chester didn't lie, you the best cocksucker to ever suck on his cock and he knows she will be sucking it again soon. She wrote Chester told him watch this, told mom get up, as she did he spread his legs, told her there's more cum on my dick, mom wrote she, legs and spread his ass cheeks, as the deacon watched wide eyed, mom licked Chesters ass hole clean of cum, deacon said fuck yes, we goanna get close and left. As mom dressed she wrote Chester asked her if the deacon was going to be a problem, mom wrote no, I 'll just have to suck his and a couple other black men at church.
She wrote she met Chester and other of his friends at the motel twice more before the conference, both times sucking them off then fucking them. Mom wrote she couldn't decide what to wear to conference, but then Chester called, told her outfit will be in room assigned to her and dad, got her sizes whistled when she told him her tits were 38 rd. The deacon talked to her the following Sunday during church, told her his dick has been hard since she sucked the second load from him, thinks she sucked his cock into a permanent hard on, she noticed a couple other black men turn and look at her during sermon, deacon told her he had to brag about her blow jobs, she wrote she will probably be sucking cocks on the alter soon.
Will pick up journal at point her and dad walked into hotel room and her outfit was on bed.

MOMS JOURNAL 2
Picking up from journal when mom and dad walked into hotel suite reserved for them, dad fixed drinks mom opened box's on the bed, found 5" open toe strap heels, sheer black seamed stockings, black garter belt and a black shelf bra, one size too small. As she started to strip to shower and trim her cunt hair someone knocked on door, dad answered saw it was Chester and another black man, mom turned not bothering to cover her tits or pussy, walked to Chester in heels and kissed him, he introduced her and dad to the other man as being the junior VP of personnel in the firm. Mom wrote she was trying not to laugh as he stared at her white tits as he talked to her, Chester had gotten behind her and slid his hands under her arms to cup both tits, taking her nipples between fingers he pointed them at the VP, then told mom he had been bragging about her being the best white cock sucker to ever wrap her lips around his cock. Mom smiled and asked I assume you want me to show your boss what your bragging about, Chester smiled told mom if you wouldn't mind at which mom got on her knees, unzipped and pulled his dick out slid her mouth down and started sucking cock. She wrote either he hadn't had sex in a while or just the situation caused him to start cumming after just five minutes, she said he is one of those black men who cum in huge amounts and has really thick cum which was hard to swallow. Once she had finished swallowing and putting his dick back in his pants, he patted her on the head, agreed she was a really good cock sucker and looked to many more times with her blowing him.
After he left, Chester played with her tits a while then told her be ready in two hours and left, she showered, did make up and put on outfit she would wear around hotel. She wrote dad had a raging hard on and begged her to blow him, but she said can't mess up make up just as Chester came back into room. He told mom she and the other white wives would start evening walking around letting men feel them up, do what they wanted then each woman would be taken to a bedroom and service who ever came in and how they wanted. She said apparently word got around about her cock sucking skills and that the first 5 men that came in wanted a blow job. Eventually she wrote that she had sucked off at least 20 of the men and 15 had fucked her in either her ass or cunt, several fucking her very hard and long and a few had ****** their cocks down her throat making her throat sore and ass and cunt raw. She wrote dad only got a hand job for next few days after they got home.
Chester and the VP would call her and/ or Patty a couple times a week, mom mostly would go and suck cocks while Patty fucked them , sometimes they would have men they didn't know. The deacon made it clear mom would give him a blow job after church to keep him quiet, but he had already ran his mouth so mom was blowing and fucking him and two other black men from the church a couple times a month. I tried to figure out how many black males mom was fucking a month, at first I thought it would be a lot but could only come up with 7 that fucked her or got regular blow jobs from her. Most of the time at a motel or in a car, I don't recall seeing Chester at the house again had never seen the deacon at house, don't get me wrong mom was getting fucked regularly by black men and seemed like it was never enough cock.
Will continue soon

MOMS JOURNAL 3

Back again, after reading in journal about the conference mom and Patty were repeatedly fucked and fed cocks to suck there was a calendar gap of a couple weeks, I assume while Moms cunt, ass and jaws healed and got over soreness. There were no party's during that time in our rec room either, Jerome and Travis were at a loss too told me their dad's weren't talking about mom anymore, John next door wasn't coming over and at time we thought it was done, that mom had been used and abused at conference too much and had stopped fucking others. Then Travis told me one afternoon at mall that he over heard his dad talking on phone, heard him say that's great Millie, I've missed that hot fun and mouth of yours, see you Saturday night. Sure enough I was taken to grand parents Friday after school and Saturday night I snuck back home, Travis and Jerome were at window already and as I laid down next to them saw mom was almost naked, heels, thigh highs and French bra on and she was standing in front of a black man we had never seen before, Travis and Jerome's dad's were sitting at bar naked, dad and John were using video and 35 mm Camera taking pictures and filming, both were naked except for socks and shoes. As we watched the man mom was talking to started feeling her tits, pulling her nipples and twisting them, then he smiled nodded his head, mom slid to her knees undid his pants slid them down and took his cock in her mouth started bobbing her mouth up and down it. We watched as mom sucked the guy off, when he grabbed a handful of her hair we knew he was cumming, confirmed when we saw some drip from her lips onto her tits. Next 2 hours we watched the three men take turns fucking mom, feeding her cocks to suck and holding her mouth open as they jerked cocks and squirted cum in it.
Found out a few weeks later that the black guy we didn't know was a friend of Tyronne's from L.A., he was here on business and Tyronne had told him about mom, sent him to house after calling dad. I heard my dad and John talking a couple days later that they were worried about the guy from LA, both thought mom was a payment to him from Tyronne for some deal or something bad. Don't think anything came of it and never saw guy again, I did see Tyronne at house a few weeks later, I had gotten sick at school and sent home, walking up to house I saw Tyronne's car parked in street, going in side door of garage I saw kitchen door was open and heard squealing noises I slipped into kitchen and looked into living room, Tyronne was in his wheel chair naked and slid forward, mom was on her back under his chair also naked with Tyronne's balls in her mouth as he jerked his cock. Behind them saw 1 of his crew had moms feet on his shoulders sliding his cock in and out of her cunt fucking her pretty hard. Then Tyronne yelled out get your white married mouth on my dick bitch, I'm goanna fill it with black seed, watched as mom let his balls slip out of her mouth and take head of his dock in her mouth, could see her start swallowing as Tyronne told her you black cock sucking white cunt, eat my cum. Guy fucking her was cumming too but wasn't saying anything, just emptied his balls in her cunt. I started to ease back out door when I heard Tyronne tell mom he wants her at his house the next day, has a few friends stopping by and she's going to entertain them started laughing and told her dress really slutty too. Read about that day in journal too.
After mom had recuperated from conference party, as she walked into church a few weeks later, the deacon slipped her a note, she wrote that reading it during sermon it said to meet him at the hotel that evening, he and two other deacons he had told about her addiction would be there, she showed dad the note at home and he told her he would drive her so she could dress hot and ******* there. Read that she just wore heels, thigh highs and short sheer night gown, walked into room and heard the two deacons say mom fucks you didn't lie, Millie is a ho. Mom wrote she gave all three men blow jobs then they took turns fucking her for a couple hours, at one point had all three rocks in her holes.
I'll start next post with what I read about day at Tyronne's

MOMS journal 4

Sorry for not adding in a while, been traveling for work and very busy, just got home saturday.
I keep Moms journal locked in my gun safe when I'm not home, Saturday night I got it out to read some more when I noticed 1 side of cover was separating, I spread it apart a little and pulled several written pages out, I hadn't noticed this area before and figured the dryness in the safe had caused it. I opened the folded papers, they weren't brittle and was a little shocked at what I read. Seems dad had tried to get mom to fuck John a couple weeks after they got back from honeymoon, when she said no dad asked what's the difference between fucking John and blowing the guy we met at the resort bar, John piped up, I'll take a blow job instead. So it appears dad started sharing mom on their honeymoon and kept going further when he could, last paragraph described dad watching mom sucking John's cock then getting behind her, flipping her skirt over her hips and fucking her, her first spit roast. Rest of weekend seemed dad and John took turns fucking mom in all three holes and giving her a lot of cum to swallow. Following that weekend, John and dad would bring other men to fuck mom, sounds like the more cock she got the more she wanted, then about 10 months after their wedding, mom got preg with me, she continued fucking other men pretty regular then when she was in 7 th month dad suggested then was a good time to fuck some black cock since she couldn't get preg from them. Apparently dad and John had been pushing her to fuck some black guys they knew from work. Seems she finally relented, making it appear they talked her into i, but she wanted to anyway.
The following Friday mom wrote that she met the two black men at then door in just her heels, thigh highs, shelf bra and big belly, me lol, she wrote both went crazy over her big white tits and belly, rubbing her belly while pinching and pulling her nipples, dad and John were in living room dad making drinks when mom walked the blk men into room, dad gave them drinks and one told mom why don't you start things off with sucking our dicks, said Harold told them you are a very good cocksucker. Mom wrote as she got both blk guys pants down she was impressed and excited at the size of their dicks wrote she started sucking one then switched, jerking cock she wasn't sucking, said both men were really hot and first one then the other started cumming, she was holding both cocks heads in her mouth as they squirted, wrote that she was hooked on black cum, thick, faster good and would suck blk cock often. Both home tucked her then taking turns dad and John watching, taking pics and jerking dicks. Mom wrote one of them told dad as other one fucked mom that they have a lot of friends that would luv to fill her mouth and cunt with cum, mom wrote she was all for it. After the two blk men fucked mom twice and she had sucked them off, they got dressed watching mom suck off dad and John, she wrote one guy said he bets Millie could suck off a football team and ask for more.
As they were leaving they asked when they could fuck mom again, it was at that point while reading I realized I was in mom's womb while these blk guys were fucking her regularly and filling her with cum. She wrote when she was a week from due date she stopped fucking and would suck them off when they came to house, she wrote they were all obsessed with her swollen belly, would tell her next time they are going to fuck a blk baby up her white cunt mom wrote she told them they can try.
After I was born seems mom slowed down on her getting fucked for a few months then dad set up what would be her first blk gang bang with the two men from his work and some of their friends, from what she wrote after being fucked for a few hours by several blk men, her craving for cocks and cum came back and after everyone was gone except her,dad and John she told dad to bring the cocks on , he wants her to be a dick hungry slut, she will be and will fuck any one he wants her to.
I'll send more soon

Shortly after I turned 16, I got my driver's license and dad bought me a car, was much but ran good and got me where I wanted go, mostly. School had let out early for a teacher's meeting or something, I had dropped Jerome and Travis off and headed home, turning onto my street, I saw Tyronn's Escalade parked in front of house, so I parked down street and snuck in thru back garage door, was surprised dad's car was there with good still warm. I could hear dad and Ty talking in living room, was hard to hear thru wall and door but I put my dad against wall next to fire place, dad was saying why do you need Millie?, Ty told him 2 of his white dancers had quit, left town and the blk boys want to see white titty's and cunts it would just be 4 hours a night for 5 nights, 8 pm to 12. Dad asked what would she do, Th replied come on man, what she's doing right now, dance naked in heels, fuck a few special customers, then after closing join other two white girls sucking our dicks, and she will make good money .heard dad ask mom if she was interested, she hesitated then said yes, I got down on floor and moved a piece of blk tape covering a hole I had dropped thru back of fire place, could see almost all of living room, there was Ty in his wheel chair and mom on her back under the chair, leg's spread wide and Ty's dick dangling in her mouth as she sucked it. Ty was trying to convince dad to let mom dance at 1 of his titty bars until he got replacements for the 2 bitches that ran. I looked at mom and she had raised her head, taken more of Ty;s dick in her mouth and was jerking it, Ty started breathing hard then squirted cum in mom's mouth, some leaking out between her lips and his dick but she swallowed most.
Ty rolled his chair from over top mom, told dad Millies is the best cock sucker he knows, then asked dad how about it, she dances naked for the boys, sucks a few dicks, gets fucked a few times and gets paid 1000 dollars a week. Saw mom had moved to couch, sitting between 2 of Ty's boys, each playing with her tits and pussy, dad asked her if she wanted to, she said yes, why not? Ty said great, you can start tonight, and since you're sitting there almost naked why don't you give the boys blow jobs, watched as mom slid to her knees and started sucking another blk cock made me wonder what Ty has on her and dad that she responds to him like that. Once she finished sucking cock s and swallowing cum, Ty motioned her over by him, slid hand up between her legs, felt her pussy and saw him slip 2 fingers in her cunt, said Harold get her cunt trimmed almost bare, guys want to see a hard white cunt, told her see you at 7 then they left, dad said Ty, which club, he laughed said White Pussy Cat.
I waited for Ty and crew to get gone, then slipped out and ran back to my car, headed back to Travis is house, told him call Jerome, when he was on phone told them what I saw and heard, I told them what titty had mom was going to dance naked, Jerome cut in and said you know Desmond don't you? I said yeah why, his uncle is the night bartender there, we need to go see him, maybe he can get us in. Tracked and your mom and dad just went by, think they are going to buy your mom not clothes? I said no, but it we ride by Big Joe's barber shop they will be there, Jerome asked why, and I told them Ty told mom to get her cunt bald before tonight, that's why. We told Jerome to meet us out front, headed there then drove to Big Joes, closed sign was on front door, but dad's car was parked in back of shop, I said she's getting her cunt shaved, Travis said your mom is such a cock slut, wish mine was like that, Jerome piper up saying wish I could fuck both your moms. Then we went by Desmond house, he was on front porch doing homework, we walked up, Travis said let me talk, said hey Desmond got a minute, we sat on porch Travis said straight to point, you still want to see Kens mom naked? Desmond looked at me and almost ran, Jerome told him he cool, we've watched her get fucked by a lot blk guys in Kens redc room and Tyronne has her fucking him and sucking his dick and his crew. So what's going on, I told him Ty got her to dance naked in heels at the White Pussy starting tonight, moms getting her cunt shaved now at Joes. Jerome said you know now, keep mouth shut, does your uncle still night bartend there? Dee said yeah why? I told him see if he can hide us some where we can watch, tell him who she is but keep to himself. See said I'll call in a while and we left, dropped them off and went home, I was doing homework when mom and dad got home, was they had a couple have from Victoria's secret, mom went into bedroom, the heard the shower running, when she got out she called dad, when he went in room I got into my closet that backs to their bedroom, moved a box and pretty small hole, mom was crying off from shower, then she laid on bed, spread her legs wide, was her pussy was bald, dad said Big Joe did a good job, I like it then opened a jar of some type of cream, and started rubbing it all over moms pussy, rubbing it in, thought it must do something because it was shaved. Watched as mom started dressing, put on a garter belt, seemed stockings, a French bra that left half of her tit's and all her nipples exposed, then did her make up. By 6:15 she was dressed, her and dad said they are going out to dinner, and left, noticed mom had a wraparound dress on that was held together by a cloth belt. As soon as they were out of driveway I went into their bathroom, saw it sitting on counter, it was coconut oil and directions said to rub it into legs and other areas of body after shaving to sooth and moisten.
Desmond called a few minutes later, said his uncle will let us in back door at 7:30, and has a place to watch, but he wants to fuck your mom soon, I told he probably will after closing according to Ty.
I left to pick the three guys up, got to the White Pussy, got in and mom was dancing, just had her heels and stockings on, Desmond started jerking off eyes wide couldn't believe he was seeing my mom naked and dancing on stage.

This is long and wife and I are going out for dinner and drinks will add to it soon

Desmond's uncle had let us in a back door, took us to a storage area behind the bar told get on top shelf and be quiet. When we had climbed up, saw there was a long opening in wall covered by what looked like chicken wire, we were above lights so bad to look down at mom. She was squatted down showing her pussy to 3 men in business suits, 1 reached and slid a finger in her and when he pulled it out could see it was wet, showed to his friends and they laughed, tossed a couple of bills between her legs and did the same, mom was moving her ass up and down fucking herself on their fingers. Her tits were swinging nipples were hard, one of the men told her how show us how you finger that white cunt watched as mom slid two fingers in her cunt, could see her wedding rings glitter in lights, first guy asked those just for show, she shook her head no said married 17 years. Desmond's uncle told yes, she has been, and Thrones been fucking her white cunt for 3 years and shares her. Looked and mom was strutting towards other end of stage, shaking her ass and tits at the men, I started counting and there were 14 men in the bar not counting 2 bartenders, Tyrone and 3 of his crew and dad who was sitting in bouncers chair at end of bar.
The first guy got up, walked over to Tyronne, started talking Th was watching mom as he talked guy pointed at mom a said what sounded as how much. Th held up 5 fingers, mouthed each guy shook his head ok and sat down, smiled at friends, Jerome looked at whispered looks like you mom was sold to those three, Desmond said I hope they fuck her here, we can see into office from on top of beer cooler, there's a large her in there too. Travis asked how he knows, said he's watched Ty and his crew fuck white girls there, and his uncle's fucks his girlfriend. We kept watching mom dance, let men feel her cunt, fits bartenders would collect bills they dropped between her legs and put them in a gar under bar.
I fell asleep after a couple hours, but Jerome, Travis and Desmond kept watching mom dance, Travis shook me awake and saw it was almost midnight, just the 3 business men, Ty and his boys and bartenders were left. Told me mom took a break at 9 and 11, both times Th and 2 of his crew went into office with her, first time they left door open, and they could see in, said mom gave all 3 blow jobs then Desmond's uncle took a tray of drinks back. Second time they let her rest, gave her a couple drinks the about a half hour they came back out, said Th said fuck, just the 3 men were left so good his guys Kick up. Told mom to come here, took her to the 3 men, told her these gentlemen have paid 500 each to fuck your married white ass for an hour, go take a shower, come back with your heels and stockings on. We watched as she left, dad came over talked with the 3 men and Ty, when we heard moms' heels clicking on floor, we got down and went to beer cooler, got on top, I was walls of office only went up maybe 8 feet, rest to root was open.
Maybe 10 minutes later heard mom's heels, she, the 3 men, Ty, dad and the crew walked into office, first guy said Ty tells me your one he'll of a cocksucker, show me. Mom got on her knees took guys cock out, nothing special, may b 8" and not too thick, money after licking it from balls to head then slid her mouth down, started sucking it. Didn't take long and guy said he's going to cum, Ty told him don't hold her head, we watched as mom slid her lips up so just head was in her mouth and pumped shaft with one hand, when guy started cumming mom's cheeks hollowed as she sucked cum out and swallowed it all. Other two had their ducks out, said they want the same, mom sucked each cock off and swallowed their cum, while sucking third cock, first guys dick got hard, he got behind mom lifted her ass and slid his dick up her cunt, started fucking her. They each took a turn fucking her then after cumming in her cunt would slide dicks in her mouth to clean. I had noticed Desmond's uncle looking up where we were, knew he knew we were watching, when mom had sucked third cock clean of cum and her pussy juice the 3 paid Ty and 1 said they want her again for a party and left. Uncle said something to Ty who then told his crew to head out, she already sucked their dicks, uncle walked them out and locked doors again, then heard him say you three come down, white boy you stay there and watch.
He walked the three into office, said look what I four bidding on top of cooler, everyone looked at them, then Th asked them you 3 boys like watching your friend's mom dance naked and get fucked? All 3 shook their heads yes, looked at mom and she had a small smile on her lips, had leaned back, crossed her legs and pushed her tits out. Tyrone asked her Mille, you up for fucking these boys? show them how a real cunt feels wrapped around their dicks. Looked at dad and he was smiling too, mom said oh yes, bet they don't last long maybe I should suck the first load out of them. Ty started laughing said don't ******* me cunt, you just want to taste young blk cum, told the boys get naked and give the lady some dick to suck. I watched as Travis stood in front of mom with his dick hard, mom leaned forward and almost before her lips were around the base, he was filling her mouth with cum. The other 2 were almost as quick to cum, after swallowing Desmond's cum, she leaned back on the bed spread her legs and smiled, said come boys Iv e seen you looking at me many times, who's going to fuck Kens mom first. Tyrone told Travis your hard, get that dick in her, saw he was looking at fun leaking out of mom, Ty saw too, said you if you're going to fuck married white women you don't worry about her cunt full of cum, just add yours. Watched as Travis got between mom's legs, she took his dick and guided him inside her pussy, wrapped her legs around him, told ok boy start fucking me. I watched as all three fucked moms, after Travis fucked her cum dripping cunt, the other two had no problem fucking her. Once they fucked her, Desmond's uncle fucked her for several minutes Ty had motioned dad over to him, said talk to Mille, handed dad a wad of bills, said 1200 dollars plus tips, she can make a small fortune, saw mom was putting her dress on thought I need to get home, I was in bed jerking off when they got home, could hear them talking about The idea, then dad asked her how she liked fucking young blk cock, mom said she would rather suck them off, cum tastes great, as for Tyronne, let's think about it, why not get paid for fucking blk cock. Dad told her the 3 men want you for a party, no telling how many cocks will fuck you, mom said probably a lot.
I'll add another chap about my wife fucking my boss and getting into her fucking older men, 50+

After watching my two black friends fathers fuck my mom, I went back to grandparents and jerked off again, thought about all I saw and figured out that every weekend I'm sent here, moms fucking black guys in rec room. A couple weeks later my two friends told me their dad's were going to fuck my mom again Saturday night and their two uncles would be there too. I was late getting back home and when I laid down next to my black friends, I saw mom on hands and knees, a cock in her cunt, another cock in her ass and she was sucking a third black cock, dad was filming, John taking pictures and fourth blk man was standing beside moms head rubbing his dick on her cheek. She started moving her mouth back and forth between the two cocks sucking each for a couple minutes. I watched as all four black men started cumming in mom, she held the two by her mouth so just the heads were in her mouth then kept pumping shafts until both started squirting cum in her mouth, cock in her ass went deep, guy squeezed her ass cheeks as he squirted and cock in her cunt was squirting cum deep in her, although I could see cum streaks on his cock as he pulled back. After they all pulled dicks out of her, dad fixed everyone a *******, guy that fucked her in ass went to bathroom, I assumed to wash cock, when they finished drinks mom lid on her back on mattress, spread her legs wide and asked who's first, one of the men she had sucked off got between her legs, slid cock in her cunt, lifted her feet to his shoulders and started fucking her hard. We watched and jerked off as,all four black men fucked mom, when they had all fucked her they sat and watched dad and John spit roast her, they switched holes a couple times, finally John squirted cum in her mouth then add moved to get his cock in her mouth and cum, I realized then mom was a cum slut that wanted a lot of cum.
They sat talking,mom sitting on floor playing with black cocks, heard John say they were going to Tyrones in two weeks for a party, one of the men said dam Harold your wife is really a blk cock who're, asked how many will be there? Dad said Tyrone told him a few more than last time, which was 11 black cocks, Miller will be well fucked,saw mom smile lean forward and take blk cock in her mouth. As they talked about mom fucking a lot of black cocks at Thrones, she sucked all four cocks off, ate their cum then they got dressed to leave, the three of us took off said see you in school.
Two weeks later I was taken to grandparents on Friday evening mom said see you Sunday night and she left, Saturday night I snuck back home but rec room lights were off, looked in garage and dads car was gone, thought I have to find out who Tyrone is. Knew best way was to have friends ask their dad's, maybe they will tell them or could ask how they know about Tyrone and our watching mom will be over. Will have to talk to them about it.
Where is your little slut mom send her my way

Back