mom-in-law and *******-in-law

Suppose a mom has a married white *******. One day she finds out that *******'s wife is having an affair with a black man. Which side should she be on in your opinion? with her ******* or with her *******-in-law ?
Well, it comes down to priorities, loyalty/trust over pleasure/fantasy. You can always get more dick, but once that trust or loyalty is broken, hard to get back, which you risk if your ******* finds out. Now I am one that believes in minding my own business, so even if I see my sister's husband for example cheating, I won't tell her, at least not right away. What I will do is let him know I know and give him a chance to come clean. If taking too long, then I will say something and not behind his back either. I don't do the "he say, she say" stuff. As for your issue, give her a chance to come clean. Again, it comes down to priorities, for me, I choose loyalty/trust any day.

Avec sa belle fille bien sur !!!! Les deux femmes doivent s'entraider et ça seras gratifiant pour la belle mére !!! Sa belle fîlle peut lui présenter des amis de ******* homme Noir !!!!! Chez moi ont se soutient entre belles-sœurs et autres femmes de ma famille !!!!!! On se couvrent toutes !!!!!!!!

The ******* is officially a cuckold and good for him. Now the mom should help him accept it, that way she is honest and the marriage stay together! Becoming a modern white marriage is a good thing and with the right encouragement he should accept happily accept his place. I did not even know about cuckolding when I got married. (Sure the seeds had been sown, I was teased for having a small penis and girls cheated on me.) But I did not know anything about a willing loving accepting cuckold marriage. Thankfully my wife and I discovered this together. They may not have started out the right way, (I think a couple should enter into this together) but they can still get there! Like if you agree.

The ******* is officially a cuckold and good for him. Now the mom should help him accept it, that way she is honest and the marriage stay together! Becoming a modern white marriage is a good thing and with the right encouragement he should accept happily accept his place. I did not even know about cuckolding when I got married. (Sure the seeds had been sown, I was teased for having a small penis and girls cheated on me.) But I did not know anything about a willing loving accepting cuckold marriage. Thankfully my wife and I discovered this together. They may not have started out the right way, (I think a couple should enter into this together) but they can still get there! Like if you agree.

if the mom-in-law is intelligent, she is on her side .

My mom had given my wife some sexy underwear during our first year of marriage. I rarely saw my wife wear any when she was with me. However, after I found out about her affair with her black boyfriend I found pictures of her wearing the sexy lingerie with him. I kind of felt like my mom had betrayed me in helping my wife seduce her black stud.

My mom had given my wife some sexy underwear during our first year of marriage. I rarely saw my wife wear any when she was with me. However, after I found out about her affair with her black boyfriend I found pictures of her wearing the sexy lingerie with him. I kind of felt like my mom had betrayed me in helping my wife seduce her black stud.
Is it ironic that you now find that betrayal erotic?

Suppose a mom has a married white *******. One day she finds out that *******'s wife is having an affair with a black man. Which side should she be on in your opinion? with her ******* or with her *******-in-law ?

The responses to this thread are fantasy vs reality, a sons mom unless she was into cuckolding herself would find away to tell her *******. Anyone putting sex over family's love, her ******* has a right to know.

Back