Fiancé and In-law looking for BBC UK

cuckcouple2623

Couple
From
UK
Currently staying near Birmingham UK in a Travelodge for the Gardeners World Live show at the NEC.

Staying with my fiancé (27) and her mom (my in-law). It appears they both have an interest in black guys, (I knew my fiancé did already) as while out for dinner they both made remarks about the table of young black guys sitting near us.

I can’t stop thinking about watching a threesome with them and a BBC…

Currently staying near Birmingham UK in a Travelodge for the Gardeners World Live show at the NEC.

Staying with my fiancé (27) and her mom (my in-law). It appears they both have an interest in black guys, (I knew my fiancé did already) as while out for dinner they both made remarks about the table of young black guys sitting near us.

I'm in London and sen a DM so get intouch, as profile is complete with 📸.

In the midlands and free to service both of them

Pm me. Can service both

Need to post her nudes to share the wealth 😎🤙

Back