Molly's Young Lover, Part III

Tom glanced at his watch and then scammed the crowd looking for his wife Molly who was late as usual. Finally he saw her as she approached, picking her way through the Christmas shopper crowd. As she neared, he smiled, noting her provocative appearance. She was wearing a brown, form fitting black leather jacket with gold zippers, unzipped to the waist, a white sweater, gray plaid midi shirt, and her favorite black leather boots. Her long red hair cascaded over her shoulders, seemingly in perpetual motion as she hurried toward him. She still had that hard, gymnast body he fell in love with over twenty years ago.

Over the past twelve months it was like their sex life somehow went to a whole new level. She was hypersexual, and when they made love it was like she was somewhere else, a far away look in her eyes and coy smile on her face, as she mounted him cowgirl style, grinding on his penis. She was always bringing new techniques into the bedroom and frequently wanted anal sex...then there was the spanking.

Molly had come home well after midnight after an extra shift at the clinic, woke him up, and asked him to spank her. She was already completely naked when she laid across his lap and ordered him to spank her. He started out with playful slaps, but she wanted it hard, and in the morning her ass was still reddened with a mix of hand prints.

Molly greeted Tom with a quick kiss,”So what’s the plan? I’m hungry.”

I thought we’d try that new Italian place, Shifano’s; I’ve heard it’s pretty good.”

Molly nodded, “Yeah, I’m down for that. Let’s go.”

As they walked toward the restaurant Molly did a double take and muttered to herself, “Aww *******,” when she saw Samir and his girlfriend, Alejandra, and Latif checking in at the hostess station. She was about to suggest another option when Tom called out to Samir and Molly thought to herself, “Jesus Chirist.”

Faced with no alternative, Molly reluctantly followed Tom as he hurried over to greet Samir. Ever the gentleman, he shook hands with Latif.

“Welcome home Latif, I heard about your parole...glad to see you back with your *******.”

Molly tried to disappear into the background while all of this was going on. Samir was still in the trailer, and she was still an occasional visitor; but with Alejandra now in the picture, she was unable to spend as much time with him as she would’ve liked. Alejandra knew her only as Latif’s girlfriend, and always eyed her with suspicion. She was quick to pick up on the way Molly looked at Samir and had a strong suspicion about the two of them. At the same time, Molly was extremely jealous of her...she wasn’t very pretty, and from her dress and cheap perfume Molly thought she was kind of trashy.

Molly’s relationship with Latif was still going strong. Their sex had developed into a dominant-submissive relationship...one in which she was drawn to like a moth to a flame. With Alejandra now a frequent visitor to the trailer, Latif had taken to meeting her at cheap motels which she paid for, or a friend’s home. The friend, himself an ex-con named Tarik, allowed them to use his spare bedroom.

There was always a steady procession of women in and out of Tarik’s home, and Latif told Molly Tarik ran an ******* service. The last time she was over there, Latif ordered her to do a strip tease for him, Tarik, and two of his girls. It was humiliating at first, but as she got into it she was turned on by the way the men were reacting to her dance. Afterwards, one of the girls approached her and suggested they sleep together sometime.

Later that night, after they had fucked, Latif asked Molly if she would be willing to dance at a nude bar he frequented in Los Angeles. He thought she was a natural and told her how much it turned him on to see her looked at by other men. Molly was non-committal, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she would be performing on stage.

The men were still making small talk when the hostess told Molly their table was ready. As she walked away with Tom, she cast a glance over her shoulder and saw that Latif was watching her intently. When they made eye contact, he smirked and nodded.

Fortunately Molly and Tom’s table was all the way across the floor from where Latif and Samir were seated, so she would be able to enjoy her meal without the serious distraction.

As soon as they were seated, Molly gave Tom her ******* and entree order, then excused herself. She walked toward the common restroom entrance, and Latif saw her coming. He smiled to himself and subtly slipped three pats of butter into his trouser pocket. Samir was telling Alejandra all about his college classes when Latif excused himself and followed Molly. She was about to enter the ladies room when he came up from behind and startled her.

“Oh Jesus Christ, not tonight please...my husband…”

But Latif wasn’t hearing any of it. He pushed her into the men’s room, opened the handicapped stall and sat her down on the toilet then unzipped his trousers. His penis was already beginning to stiffen.

Latif laughed, “Open your mouth Molly, we don’t have much time...as you pointed out, your spouse is out there.”

Molly stroked Latif and fondled his testicals briefly before she pulled back his foreskin and took him in her mouth. She loved sucking his cock, it was like her god. She was working her tongue on his male G-spot, moaning as he held her head in his hands when he started whispering.

“I can't wait to see you dancing on stage in front of a real audience, shaking that cute little heart shaped ass, and those big tits for them horny niggas. They gonna love that red bush...you gonna push it out there, shake it like a dick.”

Latif unbuttoned Molly’s blouse and began to fondle her left breast while clamping his other hand on the back of her neck, “That’s right, suck me good Molly...gonna put my seeds in that pretty mouth; then you go kiss your husband.”

Molly let out a muffled, distorted moan, pulled her panties aside and put her hand between her legs and began to masturbate. The way Latif was thrusting, she knew it wouldn’t be long, but Latif had other plans for her. He had been softening up the butter pats with the warmth from his left hand suddenly withdrew and stepped back,

Latif lifted Molly to her feet, turned her around, and announced, “Change in plans.”

Molly protested, “No, please...don’t fuck me here,” as he put his arm around her waist and bent her over the toilet...she had no choice and resigned herself to what was about to happen. She grabbed onto the flushing hardware as Latif lifted her skirt up over her ass and pulled down her panties. He knelt down and spread her ass with his hands. She was beautiful, thick reddish brown labia, her clit emerging, as if begging to be licked, and that anus, dark brown and thick, ringed with red pubic hair. He licked her pussy with his nose flush against her anus, then rimmed her ass, “Mmmmm, baby you taste so good and smell even better.”

Molly let out a soft moan and wiggled impatiently as Latif took her clitoris between his lips and brushed his tongue lightly over the tip. Satisfied she was wet and ready for him, he stood and placed his swollen glans against her vaginal orifice and entered her with one strong thrust, drawing a prolonged “Uhhhhggg,” from her.

They fucked like that for just a moment when Latif pulled out and coated his penis with the softened butter. He then applied what was left to Molly’s anus and pushed into her with two fingers.

Realizing what Latif had in mind, Molly let out a forceful, “No, oh no, not that...not here,” but to no avail. She froze momentarily as he penetrated her, grunting, “Uugghh,” first one thrust, then a second which seated his thick cock all the way inside of her. Then they began to fuck, with Molly trying to push him out as he pushed himself imto her.

Molly was moaning softly when the men's room door opened. She quieted herself as they slowed and listened as the “whomever guy” relieved himself at the urinal. Then she heard him say to himself, “What the hell is taking her so long? Food is gonna be here and she’s still in the john.”

It was her husband, Tom.

Latif also realized who was standing right next to them at the urinal and gave Molly a not so gentle thrust which drew an audible moan which she tried to stifle.

Tom finished what he came to do and left after washing his hands. Latif was totally turned on by the unexpected intrusion, “Oh baby, that was hot...dumb bastard...if he only knew.”

Latif reached around and cupped her vulva, rubbing a middle finger against her clitoris and slit, “Damn girl, you're so wet...takin my black dick in your ass while that cop husband was right next to us really turned you ...well, it turned me on too. That was a first.

Molly couldn’t respond...she just continued to hold on and moan as Latif increased his tempo...she was on the verge of an orgasm when she felt his penis pulsating, spewing his hot semen inside her ass. When he finished with her, he simply pulled out, put himself away, and left her, still bent over the toilet.

Molly took a minute to clean herself and fix her clothes. As she walked by Latif’s table, she shot a cold look at him...a look that called him, “Bastard,” with her eyes.

Tom stood as Molly got back and pulled her chair out for her, “You were in there for quite a while; are you okay?”

Molly smiled, “Yeah, I’m fine...sorry I took so long.” She made eye contact with Latif before she sat down, and then kissed her husband, long and hard on the lips. She was watching Latif from across the room as she did so, and saw him nudge Samir and whisper something that brought a look of surprise and a grin to his face.

Back