Milli

Good advice is always welcomed
if love! the idea is to go about releasing schemes and adopting others that you do not necessarily feel uncomfortable. time and desire are good allies in decision-making, show more open really depends on what you want to convey. Everything has its time. Kisses!

if love! the idea is to go about releasing schemes and adopting others that you do not necessarily feel uncomfortable. time and desire are good allies in decision-making, show more open really depends on what you want to convey. Everything has its time. Kisses!
A poet, I swear u have a Blarney tongue, a touch of Irish

I'm not sure about attracting attention, but curiosity can say yes
because one thing is what you perceive and another, which I perceive. I hope to discover interesting things in you, you have total freedom to show yourself as you are and want to be.

because one thing is what you perceive and another, which I perceive. I hope to discover interesting things in you, you have total freedom to show yourself as you are and want to be.
I heard a saying much similar long ago, but in Gaelic

That's good.
I was only able to answer your message briefly. I'll talk to you more when I have a chance. There are some that act crazy but for the most part it's been good talking with people on here.
perhaps because it is real life my dear milli!
perhaps because it is real life my dear milli!
I like it better in English, it make the saying hopeful, in our language everything sounds musical, yet sad

QUOTE="Milli, post: 633358, member: 59027"]I like it better in English, it make the saying hopeful, in our language everything sounds musical, yet sad[/QUOTE]
talk in private, you think ??

Back