First post!

LexiVegas

Female
Hey everyone. Not sure how I found this site, but it did ask me to introduce myself. I live and work in Vegas as a Private Concierge where I assist people with private transportation, reservations and VIP entry into clubs and shows. Yes, I'm single, and thank you for reading.

Attachments

• Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Welcome Gorgeous…I am in Vegas a lot on business w/ my team. I am definitely in need of your services. I’ll shoot you a msg.

Sorry sorry, trying to answer as many messages as possible. HMU on my socials as well.

And if you are going to HMU on my DMs have some game please. That means have a personality. I've heard every pick up line. You are not unique. I'm here to meet fun and interesting people.

Last edited:
Private Concierge? Do you help visitors who come to Vegas to find what they are looking for? I want to bring Suzi to Vegas to get her blacked. Can you tell me the best time to come? Are there special events to make it easy for guests to meet and hook up with Black men? Please advise. Thank you. Incidentally you are very pretty.

Private Concierge? Do you help visitors who come to Vegas to find what they are looking for? I want to bring Suzi to Vegas to get her blacked. Can you tell me the best time to come? Are there special events to make it easy for guests to meet and hook up with Black men? Please advise. Thank you. Incidentally you are very pretty.
Not the kind of services I provide. But have fun

Back