Lisbon/Portugal

littlepepper

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Portugal
Hey there! After some time looking around the forum, I think it's high time I introduce myself.

I’ve recently found a special interest in improving my size queen skills and I’m looking for vict… I mean, volunteers to help me reach the next level ;)

I’m mostly looking for fun dates with BBC in Lisbon, but I’m open to traveling around Portugal if we click. Couples are also welcome!

I do have a white play partner who’s around here seeing what I’m up to and sharing these experiences with me - sometimes in person, sometimes I just tell him afterwards how a specially big black cock filled me in a way his smaller dick could never… and he loves it!

Before any bedroom activities, we should share our STI test results - just to make sure we’re all as safe as possible.

I am open to meeting both people living here as well as visitors. I am less interested in virtual fun with people on the other end of the world unless you seriously intend to visit this beautiful country soon.

Also interested in group activities, private parties, and different adventures - let's talk!

Hey there! After some time looking around the forum, I think it's high time I introduce myself.

I’ve recently found a special interest in improving my size queen skills and I’m looking for vict… I mean, volunteers to help me reach the next level ;)

I’m mostly looking for fun dates with BBC in Lisbon, but I’m open to traveling around Portugal if we click. Couples are also welcome!

I do have a white play partner who’s around here seeing what I’m up to and sharing these experiences with me - sometimes in person, sometimes I just tell him afterwards how a specially big black cock filled me in a way his smaller dick could never… and he loves it!

Before any bedroom activities, we should share our STI test results - just to make sure we’re all as safe as possible.

I am open to meeting both people living here as well as visitors. I am less interested in virtual fun with people on the other end of the world unless you seriously intend to visit this beautiful country soon.

Also interested in group activities, private parties, and different adventures - let's talk!
Berlin is a short flight from/to Lisboa :)

Welcome 🤗

Back