Milk & Chocolate Party Showboat (Amsterdam)

Cocoandcream

Couple
Gold Member
Text from the venue website:
Every 1st Friday of the odd month we have our legendary party Milk & Chocolate! This party is for all couples, ladies and gentlemen who love dark ladies and gentlemen and vice versa. You can enjoy with us in our many rooms, sauna, jacuzzi or steam bath and many other erotic spaces! Be surprised! This evening we have DJ Orlando who plays R & B classics but also reggaeton, salsa and the hits of today. There is a buffet at 23:30 with a delicious chocolate dessert. The dress code for this evening is: Lingerie / Sexy dress - Boxer shorts. And everyone (couples / ladies and gentlemen) must make a reservation! This can be done at +31 75 62 22 348 or at info@showboat.eu. * Please book gentlemen on the day itself from 12:00 in the afternoon.

This party takes place on an actual boat, however docked permanently. The venue is quite big, capable up to 250 persons. There is a sauna, showers, jacuzzi, separate rooms are available.
It's quite busy and very sociable, also good music to dance to and get into the mood. The location is close to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
When ever you're in the neighbourhood and around the first Friday of the odd month, do visit this party, you won't regret it.

Website of the venue and party: https://www.showboat.eu/event/milk-and-chocolate/
POR_1335-fin3-1-e1473631440838.png

Last edited:
Text from the venue website:
Every 1st Friday of the odd month we have our legendary party Milk & Chocolate! This party is for all couples, ladies and gentlemen who love dark ladies and gentlemen and vice versa. You can enjoy with us in our many rooms, sauna, jacuzzi or steam bath and many other erotic spaces! Be surprised! This evening we have DJ Orlando who plays R & B classics but also reggaeton, salsa and the hits of today. There is a buffet at 23:30 with a delicious chocolate dessert. The dress code for this evening is: Lingerie / Sexy dress - Boxer shorts. And everyone (couples / ladies and gentlemen) must make a reservation! This can be done at +31 75 62 22 348 or at info@showboat.eu. * Please book gentlemen on the day itself from 12:00 in the afternoon.

This party takes place on an actual boat, however docked permanently. The venue is quite big, capable up to 250 persons. There is a sauna, showers, jacuzzi, separate rooms are available.
It's quite busy and very sociable, also good music to dance to and get into the mood. The location is close to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
When ever you're in the neighbourhood and around the first Friday of the odd month, do visit this party, you won't regret it.

Website of the venue and party: http://www.showboat.eu/event/milk-chocolate/
POR_1335-fin3-1-e1473631440838.png
That would be hot to take my BBC virgin wife.

I had an amazing time at this club a few years ago. It was an international night. It seemed like every guy I fucked was from a different country. I loved it so much the first night that I had to go back for a second night. We will likely be back next year. Hopefully we will be there on the first Friday of the odd month. European swing clubs have dress codes as noted. When they say boxer shorts for men, that doesn't mean the kind you wear every day. You are expected to have sexy boxer shorts. A towel or underwear is considered tacky. Women dress in sexy lingerie.

Back