Pantycleaner,

MILF means Mother I'd Love to Fuck not college girls having fun. These pictures would be better suited to one of the younger white women threads than this one.

Please move them to a more appropriate thread and review the Site's Terms & Rules, especially Rules 1 and 2: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

Thank you for your cooperation.
She is 37 years old and has a *******. Not sure how it doesn't fit your "rules". But no worries, I will no longer post.

She is 37 years old and has a *******. Not sure how it doesn't fit your "rules". But no worries, I will no longer post.

Certainly doesn't look that old, she apparently has good genes. Looks more like some college chick.
Usually one associates a mom to be somewhat older looking, possibly having stretch marks, facial wrinkles and is (preferably) married, displaying her wedding rings.

As there is no way to ascertain anyone's actual age or status (motherhood), we can only judge by appearance, which is why the rules state: " 6. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it."

In this case the lady certainly appears younger than one would expect of the average MILF, has no wedding rings, stretch marks, etc.
Had you posted something like "Can you believe she is 37 and has a *******." along with the photos, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, other than to compliment her looks. However, going strictly by appearance, it seemed the photos were out of place.

One of the many functions the staff here has, is to try to prevent the forum from becoming a mishmash of threads that all appear the same.
Should you chose to continue posting, please help us out by attaching a little comment regarding the subject if it isn't obvious or doesn't clearly appear to fit the topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Back