This may sound strange coming from me, the person who created this thread, but I'm always a bit fascinated that this is the most popular thread.

I'm surprise it has the most views and replies. I often wonder if people really like milfs so much or if it's because people have a tendency to hit "like" or respond to pictures.

I'm not sure what thread I thought people would frequent most, but I would have never thought it would be this one.

Anyhow, I was just spewing some thoughts.

I think the only thing surprising is that it is a thread typically showing women who are NOT engaged in sex. MILF combines certain implications. First, the ILF part implies she is attractive, with all the variability that can be involved in that. Then, she's a mom, which means she's married, so it's naughty to see some other man's wife. Then, it's also naughty that she is somebody's mommy. Within the context of an interracial site, that just adds a little spice to the whole mix. So, it probably shouldn't be that surprising.

This may sound strange coming from me, the person who created this thread, but I'm always a bit fascinated that this is the most popular thread.

I'm surprise it has the most views and replies. I often wonder if people really like milfs so much or if it's because people have a tendency to hit "like" or respond to pictures.

I'm not sure what thread I thought people would frequent most, but I would have never thought it would be this one.

Anyhow, I was just spewing some thoughts.
I believe simply that you just created a "gem" of a thread IntrerracialLover!

I think that mature aged women are the sexiest....end of story.
I absolutely adore them and this thread is perfect to view them and appriciate them for what they are......
incredibly sexy beautiful women!

I think the only thing surprising is that it is a thread typically showing women who are NOT engaged in sex. MILF combines certain implications. First, the ILF part implies she is attractive, with all the variability that can be involved in that. Then, she's a mom, which means she's married, so it's naughty to see some other man's wife. Then, it's also naughty that she is somebody's mommy. Within the context of an interracial site, that just adds a little spice to the whole mix. So, it probably shouldn't be that surprising.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I think the reason you don't see too many images of women engaging in sex is because the majority of people that contribute pictures get them from online. While there are images of milfs having sex online, they probably violate the rules of this site. For example, the images may have websites addresses and are copyrighted. Also, some of them may not be interracial.

I don't necessarily associated Milf with marriage. That's more of the traditional view of things; however, a lot of women have children out of wedlock. In addition, the divorce rate is pretty high.

As for the mommy part, I'm sure there are some guys that get off on that. Personally, I don't, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Back