You know I understand why our white girls go black but after looking at these white sluts I am getting a clearer picture why black guys are taking our white bitches!

The bodies of the white women are quite attractive, yes, the bottom line is satifying their deepest sexual desire...to be fucked THOROUGHLY and to feel appreciated as women. We BULLS fulfill these desires...

I agree but man them is some hot white bitches!
hey help me out i joined yesterday and 2day i logged on and my profile wus gone is this verication stuff real i have 2 upload a pic of my schlong and paper saying i love blacktowhite.net????and how do i search for women only it's some bull i goota go thru 1million men just 2 see 50 gurls

hey help me out i joined yesterday and 2day i logged on and my profile wus gone is this verication stuff real i have 2 upload a pic of my schlong and paper saying i love blacktowhite.net????and how do i search for women only it's some bull i goota go thru 1million men just 2 see 50 gurls

Verification is so members know its really you. As with me, my wife does black guys but never in front of me. I am hoping to get her to one day but not sure that'll ever happen. All my pictures are real and of her as is the avatar. I don't claim to be anything more that a hubby that wants to watch someday, nothing more! As far as looking at pictures of the girls, go to their profile and look at latest postings is probably the easiest. It wouldn't hurt for you to show what you're working with, there are some well known beautiful girls on the site that have hooked up with real black guys......think about it!

Back