MILF BBC conversion.....

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife has already converted 4 of her friends to BBC, all 4 are regularly fucking black men, two are married and their husbands know, one cheats on her husband but he hasn’t had sex with her in months and the other is widowed. The friend that’s husband passed a year or so ago, he was sick for years so she is over the top getting black cock, fucks just about every day and sometimes 2-3 black guys a day, at different times.

Anyway, the ladies met a high school friend they haven‘t seen in a few years that reached out a few months back to meet up for drinks. She informed them at the dinner, she was in the process of getting divorced From her high school sweetheart of 30 years. She confessed to beIng very horny and one of the girls told her to talk to my wife, she could fix her up with some good sex. So, she did reach out to my wife and the wife met her for drinks a few times and told her about our lifestyle. I figured she would be blown away but she said she always thought we were kinky and possibly swingers and she knows the wife and I are very happy so she is happy we found this together and enjoy it so much. She asked lots of question about having casual sex and was reluctant to fucking black men but her mind has started to change as of late.

New Year’s Day, my wife has 2 black bulls scheduled to come over that afternoon for a meet and greet. This friend is coming over earlier in the day and I’ve been instructed to keep her wine glass full, especially 1/2 hour or so prior to the bulls arriving. Plan is, this girl is going to get her first cock in over 7 months and first new cock in over 30 years. Swears she never cheated during her marriage but the divorce while still pending, is imminent. So, we should start 2020 off with the wife converting her 5th friend to BBC.

Ok, conversion 5 did in fact happen today. Friend showed up about 11am, we had a light lunch, her and my wife talked, she asked me a few questions, the wine eventually did it’s job and she really loosened up........wife’s hung young bull who is a bodybuilder showed up around 1, by 1:15 his cock was out, in her hand and being sucked as she kneeled on her knee’s right in my bedroom by our bed. She was shy and only let my wife in but the wife kept the door cracked so I could peep. OMFG, this girl turns out to be a real screamer.....glad we live on 3 acres and our neighbors house is literally 100 yards away or so, I think they could probably still hear her if they were outside at all......bull didn’t leave until 3:45, wife just supported and friend took all the cock and cum, bareback. Told us and I believe her, she hadn’t had sex with anyone else in over 25 years. Her marriage is practically over, divorce is pending. soon as she left, wife had to jerk me off, I was hard as a rock listening to her take that young black cock. asked my wife if she felt it was a conversion or a one time thing to try and she said, oh without a doubt, it’s a conversion. I’m leaving to go out of town Thursday-Sunday to hunt and wife said friend is already hitting her up to come over Friday night for more play, wife is trying to fix them up with 3 bulls to play with. Wife asked if it would be ok to take pictures, that only she and I would look at them And she is now ok with that too.

It’s amazing what a long, hard, throbbing black cock of 8 inches and up that can fuck for a long, long time and recovers swiftly after cumming does to a married, older white woman or recently divorced older white woman that has only really ever had a few small white cocks and probably ok sex but nothing like the amazing sex and stamina of a hung black bull. I have seen this transformation now 6 times, my wife included in that count and these are mostly women we have known for a long time, 10 years plus and three of them now are friends going back to at least our teen years, wife and I have just turned 50. I never knew years back how much older women loved great cock and fucking but they do. When I get pic’s of the new friends pussy stuffed with bbc, I’ll try to post.

I did get a pic of my wife and her playing a bit before the BBC took over....friend is on top, my wife is at the bottom of the pic.

6CBC2C60-20AD-497D-9300-C657348B788A.jpeg

Ok, conversion 5 did in fact happen today. Friend showed up about 11am, we had a light lunch, her and my wife talked, she asked me a few questions, the wine eventually did it’s job and she really loosened up........wife’s hung young bull who is a bodybuilder showed up around 1, by 1:15 his cock was out, in her hand and being sucked as she kneeled on her knee’s right in my bedroom by our bed. She was shy and only let my wife in but the wife kept the door cracked so I could peep. OMFG, this girl turns out to be a real screamer.....glad we live on 3 acres and our neighbors house is literally 100 yards away or so, I think they could probably still hear her if they were outside at all......bull didn’t leave until 3:45, wife just supported and friend took all the cock and cum, bareback. Told us and I believe her, she hadn’t had sex with anyone else in over 25 years. Her marriage is practically over, divorce is pending. soon as she left, wife had to jerk me off, I was hard as a rock listening to her take that young black cock. asked my wife if she felt it was a conversion or a one time thing to try and she said, oh without a doubt, it’s a conversion. I’m leaving to go out of town Thursday-Sunday to hunt and wife said friend is already hitting her up to come over Friday night for more play, wife is trying to fix them up with 3 bulls to play with. Wife asked if it would be ok to take pictures, that only she and I would look at them And she is now ok with that too.

It’s amazing what a long, hard, throbbing black cock of 8 inches and up that can fuck for a long, long time and recovers swiftly after cumming does to a married, older white woman or recently divorced older white woman that has only really ever had a few small white cocks and probably ok sex but nothing like the amazing sex and stamina of a hung black bull. I have seen this transformation now 6 times, my wife included in that count and these are mostly women we have known for a long time, 10 years plus and three of them now are friends going back to at least our teen years, wife and I have just turned 50. I never knew years back how much older women loved great cock and fucking but they do. When I get pic’s of the new friends pussy stuffed with bbc, I’ll try to post.

I did get a pic of my wife and her playing a bit before the BBC took over....friend is on top, my wife is at the bottom of the pic.

View attachment 3059344
LOVEthat 2 beautiful mature pussies are going to get well and truly pounded for hours on end.
will wait patiently pictures of cocks sinking into those lovely cunts.

Got one more and it’s all that was taken today but he took it, and it’s dark but it’s all I got of this round. It’s my wife’s hand holding the cock and the new bbc convert with a mouthful....wife said she took it balls deep too which was when she really started screaming....made a huge mess in our bed, turns out, like my wife, those big cocks turn her into a big time squirted. Woman is 51 and never experienced that before. Kind of sad really and make me feel even better about sharing my wife so she can experience real sexual pleasure!!!

0A44FD10-975E-4F5C-A1B7-ADB31C538544.jpeg

Good job should be every hotwifes objective to turn other wives onto bbc.

Thing is, my wife hasn’t had to make any hard sells either. Seems it just comes out that my wife fucks black stallions as she calls them, the other girls start to inquire about it, my wife just tells them the truth, how it’s been for her, how polite and respectful her black fwb are and just frankly says, it’s without any doubt in her mind, absolutely the best sex ever. They all so far have become curious, two went from just couldn’t to doing it, the others where like, hell, sounds like fun, I’d like to try it out.

Wife told friend today when we started drinking wine before the black stallion arrived, if she did a pie chart of her sexual preferences, there would be a small sliver of pie that was bisexual (wife will eat pussy but it’s fairly rare but happens a dozen or so times a year), a little bit bigger slice that would be for making love to me, and about 75% of the remaining pie the hot, animalistic, super orgasmic sex she has with her black bulls. She also told her friend that part of the pie is that large also because she knows how much it also turns me on which is a huge turn on for her so it makes the fucking that much more enjoyable. She also likes the taboo and kink of not only fucking other men but giving her sweet married pussy to black men who are exceptionally hung and being able to rub not only her used pussy in my face but her desire for black cock as well without there being any negative side effects or percussions from me.

I love and have a great respect for all white women that truly love fucking and owning that for the best fuck there is, it’s black cock and black cock only that does the trick. I will never want to be not a cuckold ever again, it’s the best and I love it!

My wife has already converted 4 of her friends to BBC, all 4 are regularly fucking black men, two are married and their husbands know, one cheats on her husband but he hasn’t had sex with her in months and the other is widowed. The friend that’s husband passed a year or so ago, he was sick for years so she is over the top getting black cock, fucks just about every day and sometimes 2-3 black guys a day, at different times.

Anyway, the ladies met a high school friend they haven‘t seen in a few years that reached out a few months back to meet up for drinks. She informed them at the dinner, she was in the process of getting divorced From her high school sweetheart of 30 years. She confessed to beIng very horny and one of the girls told her to talk to my wife, she could fix her up with some good sex. So, she did reach out to my wife and the wife met her for drinks a few times and told her about our lifestyle. I figured she would be blown away but she said she always thought we were kinky and possibly swingers and she knows the wife and I are very happy so she is happy we found this together and enjoy it so much. She asked lots of question about having casual sex and was reluctant to fucking black men but her mind has started to change as of late.

New Year’s Day, my wife has 2 black bulls scheduled to come over that afternoon for a meet and greet. This friend is coming over earlier in the day and I’ve been instructed to keep her wine glass full, especially 1/2 hour or so prior to the bulls arriving. Plan is, this girl is going to get her first cock in over 7 months and first new cock in over 30 years. Swears she never cheated during her marriage but the divorce while still pending, is imminent. So, we should start 2020 off with the wife converting her 5th friend to BBC.
Where are y’all located? She is a great wingman

Thing is, my wife hasn’t had to make any hard sells either. Seems it just comes out that my wife fucks black stallions as she calls them, the other girls start to inquire about it, my wife just tells them the truth, how it’s been for her, how polite and respectful her black fwb are and just frankly says, it’s without any doubt in her mind, absolutely the best sex ever. They all so far have become curious, two went from just couldn’t to doing it, the others where like, hell, sounds like fun, I’d like to try it out.

Wife told friend today when we started drinking wine before the black stallion arrived, if she did a pie chart of her sexual preferences, there would be a small sliver of pie that was bisexual (wife will eat pussy but it’s fairly rare but happens a dozen or so times a year), a little bit bigger slice that would be for making love to me, and about 75% of the remaining pie the hot, animalistic, super orgasmic sex she has with her black bulls. She also told her friend that part of the pie is that large also because she knows how much it also turns me on which is a huge turn on for her so it makes the fucking that much more enjoyable. She also likes the taboo and kink of not only fucking other men but giving her sweet married pussy to black men who are exceptionally hung and being able to rub not only her used pussy in my face but her desire for black cock as well without there being any negative side effects or percussions from me.

I love and have a great respect for all white women that truly love fucking and owning that for the best fuck there is, it’s black cock and black cock only that does the trick. I will never want to be not a cuckold ever again, it’s the best and I love it!
it is so good that you and your wife discovered this niche in your life
here's to hoping it will keep you both very happy and she continues to show other wives the true meaning of getting really fucked when she introduces them to her BBC LIFESTYLE.

This 5th conversion continues to go well.....I’m out of town hunting, wife went out with this friend again last night and they ended up meeting two of wife’s bulls and had a near all night ******* fuck session back at our house after a late night out at a local bar

Reactions: B2o
Conversion 5 is strong....already had BBC twice in less than 4 days and now, her and wife and going to get a nooner tomorrow. Turns out this lady loves both BBC and eating pussy, she loves to 69 while my wife is taking BBC and lick pussy, balls and suck black cock. Wife took a bunch of video of her taking BBC last night, when I get some clips I can edit and post, I’ll put them here. Bull they played with last night is 26, about 6’2 230#, rock solid body-he’s a body builder and he also has a huge cock in both length and girth. Wife said her friend about woke the dead taking his cock, she’s very vocal. She has told my wife, once the divorce is final and signed, she is going to fuck her husband one last time the day before or so for old times sake and make him do everything including eat her pussy, then she will send him photo’s of her taking BBC and ask him how that black cock tasted in her pussy that last time he went down on her. wife said he got a few really good pic‘s of friends pussy creaming on black cock and some pics of his spent cum dripping cock dripping onto her face and into her mouth with her friend shooting the finger at the camera. Also, got some of the BBC near and laying on her pussy in a huge load of his cum.

Conversion 5 is strong....already had BBC twice in less than 4 days and now, her and wife and going to get a nooner tomorrow. Turns out this lady loves both BBC and eating pussy, she loves to 69 while my wife is taking BBC and lick pussy, balls and suck black cock. Wife took a bunch of video of her taking BBC last night, when I get some clips I can edit and post, I’ll put them here. Bull they played with last night is 26, about 6’2 230#, rock solid body-he’s a body builder and he also has a huge cock in both length and girth. Wife said her friend about woke the dead taking his cock, she’s very vocal. She has told my wife, once the divorce is final and signed, she is going to fuck her husband one last time the day before or so for old times sake and make him do everything including eat her pussy, then she will send him photo’s of her taking BBC and ask him how that black cock tasted in her pussy that last time he went down on her. wife said he got a few really good pic‘s of friends pussy creaming on black cock and some pics of his spent cum dripping cock dripping onto her face and into her mouth with her friend shooting the finger at the camera. Also, got some of the BBC near and laying on her pussy in a huge load of his cum.
oh for Christ sake hurry and post those pics and clips
would love to see 5's husbands face when he sees what she has done.
THE FACT IS SHE HAS BEEN REBORN and loving every second of it
every woman is REBORM the first time they get BBC inside of them as I am sure you can testify to in your wife's example.
BEAUTIFUL TO SEE

Back