Miley!!!!

Here's an interesting "find", a Before & After movie star ... Jennette McCurdy (alias Sam) of the Nickelodian show "iCarly". I use to see my ******* watching that show a few years ago, but it seems Jennette grew out of the part, she's 22 now, and wanting to show everyone she's a Big Girl now.
Oh, and Jennette went BLACK last year, as she started dating Detroit Piston's Andre' Drummond. Enjoy! Mac

View attachment 416213
She is just coming to realization of having a BBC in your life is all a woman needs. Here goes another miley pic (possibly?) Miley went Black all the way. If I do run into her she will get the BBC ran through her too, Justin Beiber hair-cut, bald-head, or whatever. I think she does fuc like a wild boar.

10349597_1410399965913642_2123753166_n.jpg

She is just coming to realization of having a BBC in your life is all a woman needs. Here goes another miley pic (possibly?) Miley went Black all the way. If I do run into her she will get the BBC ran through her too, Justin Beiber hair-cut, bald-head, or whatever. I think she does fuc like a wild boar.

10349597_1410399965913642_2123753166_n.jpg

Ya, Miley has gone all the way. Wonder what her dad thinks about all this?

Reactions: wit
First time I heard her rapping, I thought she was a black chick. Was surprised to find out that she is white and from Australia, no less. She's definitely got that black girl booty that's for damn sure. Wow.
True indeed, I've heard about her before and knew she was white but I never paid much attention to her rapping. I never thought anyone would take her serious much less get the light of day but she blowing up a little now and getting alot of radio play.

Iggy or Miley - which one would you guys choose?

Now you guys know why Miley was always twerking, she was infected with Jungle Fever. Warning: may be contagious.

I read about this pairing months back but it was just rumor. I suppose it is harder to keep quiet, so it has been leaked to the public. I can't help but think it's true. Supposedly Liam was getting tired of her late night studio sessions and she came out saying that she just wants to focus on her music. MikeMadeIt was probably one or several one of those late night sessions.

I would bet anything that she used the "I wanted to know if the myth was true" excuse as she has grown curious of the culture. Next, she wanted to try out her twerking moves on a BBC. Now, I'm certain she uses the "N" word during sex.

Back