Miley!!!!

too bad its a fake
lol I know dude, but i prefer the older hair-do - like this one is all i was saying:

female_mileycyrus-upclose2-jpg.385457

Definitely more of the look i go for. I don't like the new looking Miley at all- I wouldn't look twice at her if I saw her on the street.

she has done so much to help other girls go black
????

That or she makes it seem girls who go black are the whack job sorts who are unstable. That girl is a bad example OF MANY THINGS!

I don't think the dating lives of celebrities have as much impact on girls influencing other girls to behave in any manner sexually when compared to the power of a young girl's peer group. There is also some cultural background noise as to who does what in the lives of famous people, still apart from buying consumer goods or listening to trending music and spewing popular talking points, the lasting effect is often times overstated.

The fact that some Hollywood drama queen dates so and so has less impact then the social circle of some girl who would support said girl or destroy her based on if her actions were seen as in line with what the group does and approves of.

A popular girl in a high school going black has more to say to other girls in her class then what some distant singer would do. Same with the cliques of college women. Not to say women don't do what they want/like sexually and even hide it from some of their peers if that had to be...

The matter is more complex then "Miley did it so now so many others will just do that"

Reactions: wit
she has done so much to help other girls go black
????

That or she makes it seem girls who go black are the whack job sorts who are unstable. That girl is a bad example OF MANY THINGS!

I don't think the dating lives of celebrities have as much impact on girls influencing other girls to behave in any manner sexually when compared to the power of a young girl's peer group. There is also some cultural background noise as to who does what in the lives of famous people, still apart from buying consumer goods or listening to trending music and spewing popular talking points, the lasting effect is often times overstated.

The fact that some Hollywood drama queen dates so and so has less impact then the social circle of some girl who would support said girl or destroy her based on if her actions were seen as in line with what the group does and approves of.

A popular girl in a high school going black has more to say to other girls in her class then what some distant singer would do. Same with the cliques of college women. Not to say women don't do what they want/like sexually and even hide it from some of their peers if that had to be...

The matter is more complex then "Miley did it so now so many others will just do that"

A assertive Black Man needs to take control of Miley. She needs a strong guiding hand in her professional life and her private life. It is clear that right now she has neither. i hope she gets turned around soon or she is going to be a wasted women.

Back