Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydix25

Male
From
Spain
Happy holidays, Santa’s bringing you a BBC for Christmas but have you been naughty or nice 😈 here for anyone looking. I’m serious real and one night is ok … but why not have a regular I’m young and mature let’s deck the halls and the bed room. Check media.pm

Happy holidays, Santa’s bringing you a BBC for Christmas but have you been naughty or nice 😈 here for anyone looking. I’m serious real and one night is ok … but why not have a regular I’m young and mature let’s deck the halls and the bed room. Check media.pm

I wasn’t on the defense I just asked nicely and still you ignored what I said and had some one else come gang up on me and joined in with them. For someone who’s apart of staff you really treat people nicely. I don’t want to and I get that but you have to respect my stance why would I confirm my face if I wanna be discreet. With a quick simple words I can say it’s photoshop or say my old phone got hacked. But it’s none of your business so I appreciate it and I ask again and to your friend here don’t respond please leave me alone thank you. Your the ones going out of your way. Merry Christmas …if continue further I will block you have a nice day.

I wasn’t on the defense I just asked nicely and still you ignored what I said and had some one else come gang up on me and joined in with them. For someone who’s apart of staff you really treat people nicely. I don’t want to and I get that but you have to respect my stance why would I confirm my face if I wanna be discreet. With a quick simple words I can say it’s photoshop or say my old phone got hacked. But it’s none of your business so I appreciate it and I ask again and to your friend here don’t respond please leave me alone thank you. Your the ones going out of your way. Merry Christmas …if continue further I will block you have a nice day.
😀😀😀
No one is making you get verified, how we you have shown your face. And no one asked me to “gang up” as you stated - I felt the need to point out your bullshit. Good luck with the “block” as we are staff.

In the meantime I’ll lock this thread, and leave you with rule 18 from the forum rules you agreed to:

18. Respect the staff, moderators, and administrators. If a moderator or staff member asks you to stop doing something, stop. If a post, thread, avatar or media item is deleted, do not repost it. If you disagree with a decision made by a moderator or staff member, please contact them in a private message and discuss it civilly. Please be patient if you contact a staff member or mod and they aren't able to respond immediately. Your message will be answered in as timely a fashion as possible. Politeness will get you far. Hostility or disrespect directed toward the staff members or mods won’t get you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back