MiamiCouple - Cuckold Mistress / Hot Wife

Very rare shower tease!!! Who shall I pick to be on his knees to be waiting to dry my body! Who is worthy of a women like me???
View attachment 2728035
View attachment 2728034
View attachment 2728033
I would so love to be down on my knees holding out a freshly washed warm towel I just took from the dryer for you eagerly and happily waiting to wrap it snugly around your divine beautiful body and drying every beautiful curve completely. After drying you well, I would love to rub your feet and body with oils/lotion to keep your sexy skin soft and supple and beautiful as ever and then give you a very skillful and relaxing body massage if that is okay Goddess...

I would so love to be down on my knees holding out a freshly washed warm towel I just took from the dryer for you eagerly and happily waiting to wrap it snugly around your divine beautiful body and drying every beautiful curve completely. After drying you well, I would love to rub your feet and body with oils/lotion to keep your sexy skin soft and supple and beautiful as ever and then give you a very skillful and relaxing body massage if that is okay Goddess...
Haaaaaaaa. Just be happy if I let you dry me. The towel may touch me. But not your hands. A slave has to earn gifts. Be happy you are in the same room with you.
Stay at my feet as I get ready for my date with a real man. You may be needed to fetch things. Enjoy the view as I dress. It’s all you get. For now.

Goddess linda

Haaaaaaaa. Just be happy if I let you dry me. The towel my touch me. But not your hands. A slave has to earn gifts. Be happy you are in the same room with you.
Stay at my feet as I get ready for my date with a real man. You may be needed to fetch things. Enjoy the view as I dress. It’s all you get. For now.

Goddess linda
I will be more than happy just to dry you and be in your presence. I will happily stay at your feet like a puppy dog and eagerly jump whenever you need my help to get ready for your date with a real man

You are learning. Learn that I have no attraction for you at all. I am only attracted to very good looking black men. Learn the only ways you can serve and please me. And you get to view me. Just look at yourself. And look at me. Be happy I give you any attention at all. Work for me!!!

You are learning. Learn that I have no attraction for you at all. I am only attracted to very good looking black men. Learn the only ways you can serve and please me. And you get to view me. Just look at yourself. And look at me. Be happy I give you any attention at all. Work for me!!!
I will gladly work as hard as I can for you and am committed to learning and mastering all of the ways I can serve and please you. I completely understand that you have no attraction to me whatsoever and are only attracted to very good looking black men. After all, only they have what it takes to satisfy such a gorgeous curvy queen like you sexually. I view it as my life's mission and goal to, among other things, ensure that you are well served and pleased in every sense and would be more than happy to do whatever it takes to maximize your pleasure while you are with one of your black men.

Just to be able to see mistress naked is beyond what I deserve ! My God you are so sexy, I am certainly not worthy, I will dry you then await your next command. I will help mistress prepare for her date with a real man, trying not to cum just being able to see that amazing sexy body so close. Thank you for that incredible view mistress!

Very rare shower tease!!! Who shall I pick to be on his knees to be waiting to dry my body! Who is worthy of a women like me???
View attachment 2728035
View attachment 2728034
View attachment 2728033

Very interesting journey you are on. I would be curious to know what served as the catalyst that brought you down the road to embracing the cuckold/sub male aspects of the lifestyle.

truly awesome and am completely in your debt for posting these and your amazing commentary
Between Yourself and Hhcuckcpl i have seen more real cuckolding 'talent' than most of the internet combined
Thank You

Back