Klondikebar864

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Good day neighbors, I'm From Florida living in South Carolina and Georgia now. love circulating, traveling and siteseeing. We only live once, and life is to short. I have been in the lifestyle a few years, seeking single woman for friends and more. Also seeking couples who enjoy sharing with the occasional single gentleman on vacation and weekend getaways. No STDs, no drama and Real, seeking the same. Let's exchange numbers and set up a meet and greet. I am a member of the trapezeclub.com and SwingingAtlanta.com and enjoy onpremises lifestyle clubs and making new friends with benefits in the lifestyle.

Attachments

• images~2.jpeg
    images~2.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 49
Good day neighbors, I'm From Florida living in South Carolina and Georgia now. love circulating, traveling and siteseeing. We only live once, and life is to short. I have been in the lifestyle a few years, seeking single woman for friends and more. Also seeking couples who enjoy sharing with the occasional single gentleman on vacation and weekend getaways. No STDs, no drama and Real, seeking the same. Let's exchange numbers and set up a meet and greet. I am a member of the trapezeclub.com and SwingingAtlanta.com and enjoy onpremises lifestyle clubs and making new friends with benefits in the lifestyle.
Hi

Back