Mexico is really a s-hole. What to do?

Angelyn

Female
We have a huge problem south of our border. The question is, what can/ should we do about it.

First off, don’t bring up race here. The country being a s-hole doesn’t mean that everybody, or even the majority, of Mexicans are garbage people and rapists.

As a teacher I’ve met plenty of decent, hardworking, respectful, solid-citizen types of people with Mexican origin. So let’s not drag race and identity politics into this discussion.

Just because many ordinary Mexican-origin people are decent folks, doesn’t change the fact that the country as a whole is a shitsack.

Crime, corruption, culture of impunity, women suppressed, random violence, lack of law and order... if Mexicans were Muslim, I think they would be Afghanistan or Iraq.

Smart Americans should have no problems realizing that this country Mexico is a very big problem and that the problems are mostly self-created.

The Mexican political system simply cannot take responsibility for anything. They blame all their ******* on American demand, and all their violence on American guns. But how come China shares a border with Afghanistan, but Afghan guns and ******* don’t spill over to China? Because China guards its borders well.

The problem is not that ordinary Mexicans can’t take responsibility for their lives. It is that Mexican politicians and political parties and well connected, privileged and powerful Mexicans can’t take responsibility for running their country better.

Consider this.

Costa Rica and Belize are in the middle of America, surrounded by violent countries and ******* gangs – and they are oases of stability and peace with few social problems.

Germany is next to the Netherlands where ******* are legal – but Germany has no ******* problem.

Canada has the world’s longest unbroken land border. The border isn’t even patrolled. But they don’t have a problem with guns being smuggled from the US.

Mexico has been independent for over 200 years. If the central government can’t control the country, it isn’t the USA’s fault. Hearing Mexicans talk about all their problems stemming from a war in the 1840s is ridiculous. China also suffered from an unfair war in the 1840s - and that hasn't prevented the Chinese from building a middle income, stable and functioning country.

We can’t keep out all the *******, violence and illegal immigration from Mexico unless we have a physical barrier that we defend. We should not invade that country like some right wing morons call for. We’re not here to impose good governance on other countries. If they want to be an s-hole, it’s their right to have a s-hole country.

We should just build that wall. And patrol it with military guys on shoot to ******* orders. Let the Mexicans have their sovereign country without the DEA interfering with their precious sovereignty. And screen every Mexican entrant properly, so that he does not bring problems into the USA.

We should just build that wall. And patrol it with military guys on shoot to ******* orders

problem with your wall.....they have already cut holes in it...…..Mexican people decent folk...shoot to *******?

but we could send down a bunch of independents….they seem to be able to say whatever people want to hear...maybe they could convince them there is no market for ******* now

I know I have been picking on you a lot here lately.....but you have made some crazy statements

Last edited:
I know I have been picking on you a lot here lately.....but you have made some crazy statements
Just imagine being married to her ... god! ((( babble, babble, babble )))
I think Angelyn is just a very lonely girl needing a really good fucking ... until then, she''ll continue babbling away about NOTHING anyone cares about!
word_Silence.jpg

she's not a girl......probably older than you are...
It wouldn't surprise me in the least ... so many hypocritical fakes these days in "everything".
Angelyn, what do you say about this? Do you really have a pair of nuts swinging between those Asian legs of yours? Humm, maybe not even Asian.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least ... so many hypocritical fakes these days in "everything".
Angelyn, what do you say about this? Do you really have a pair of nuts swinging between those Asian legs of yours? Humm, maybe not even Asian.

I didn't mean she wasn't a girl...…..well I have no idea one way or the other on that....what I mean is not a girl......but a women....she mentioned remembering the end of Viet Nam....and the Jim Jones ordeal when she was a kid....you do the math

We should just build that wall. And patrol it with military guys on shoot to ******* orders.

Please explain how that works. How do we select from our all-volunteer military, soldiers who will follow orders to ******* unarmed non-combatants?

Last edited:
Please explain how that works. How do we select from our all-volunteer military, soldiers who will follow orders to ******* unarmed non-combatants?

I don't know how you separate non-combatant invaders from combatant invaders. But I do support a Stand Your Ground defense. If I'm in my home and someone tries to invade claiming he's poor or needs refuge, I'd definitely shoot him.

I don't believe in the US military being deployed abroad. But I do believe that when you sign up, you have to be prepared to shoot invaders of your country, whether they are armed or not.

The problem is that we have a military that thinks it is ok to invade other countries and shoot the (inevitably) armed resistance that are practicing Stand Your Ground in their own home country, but this military isn't prepared to defend us against illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Anyway, based on your logic (which is unfortunately very common among liberals), if Hitler sent a million unarmed Germans to demand for living space in France, the French should have just offered them food, homes, jobs, passports and the right to create German-speaking regions with German customary laws where French people felt unwelcome.

I don't know how you separate non-combatant invaders from combatant invaders.
Let me help you with that. By US rules of engagement, combatants carry weapons and employ those weapons against US troops or those we are defending. Killing the unarmed is a violation of long-standing, widely recognized rules of conflict, as agreed to by the world's principal governments.

But I do believe that when you sign up, you have to be prepared to shoot invaders of your country, whether they are armed or not.

Alrighty Miss *******-n-Guts, let's explore your concept. You're female and trigger happy, so you can appreciate that our military is gender integrated. Girls can fight too!

Our hero, 18 y/o Becky, the high school cheerleader, enlists in the Army out of patriotism. Becky's ASVABs are low and she finds herself in the integrated infantry. You expect Becky, in the course of her MOS duties, to slaughter unarmed men, women and children who make it to our side of the border wall. You expect that Becky will ******* those people at the range of an M16 or M240 and not be emotionally affected -- she will maintain military bearing and professionalism in the chow hall, as she contemplates who she might gun down at work today.

You further expect that Becky will re-enter civilian life (with her multiple kills) and be a well-adjusted productive citizen. You further expect that plenty more ******* will volunteer to take Becky's place on the slaughtering line. You further expect that the civilized world will accept America's slaughtering of the illegal aliens as legitimate military defense.

...but this military isn't prepared to defend us against illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Because that is not the military's job. It's obvious you have never worn the uniform and have no clue how a professional military operates.

Anyway, based on your logic (which is unfortunately very common among liberals), if Hitler sent a million unarmed...
I don't respond to straw-man arguments.

Back