Messy pussy

What shall I say about a messy pussy?

A messy pussy is the hallmark of a good hotwife no matter whether its hubby who made the mess or her lover's! If that married pussy was fucked and left a sloppy overflowing mess then that pussy got exactly what it was craving for, rode hard and put away dripping wet! A messy pussy is not only a satisfied pussy but a pussy that knows it satisfied all cummers who entered her hot hole of love. A messy pussy is a pussy that didn't refuse cock or say "no dumping allowed" but said "yes please, by all means fill me up"! A messy pussy is a badge of honor and the trademark of a hotwife who's a cum dumpster. A hotwife who's destiny is to be taken and used by her lover's until they have deposited every drop of cum their black balls could spare. "Leave no man behind" is a famous military motto but "leave no drop behind" should be one of the motto's of a good hotwife. Making sure every time that she sees her lover that his balls are empty when he leaves is her duty and to show her hubby that her messy pussy is a sign that other men want to own that pussy and use that pussy building a bit a positive jealousy in her hubby which only increases his desire for his wifes messy pussy! ♠️😎

What shall I say about a messy pussy?

A messy pussy is the hallmark of a good hotwife no matter whether its hubby who made the mess or her lover's! If that married pussy was fucked and left a sloppy overflowing mess then that pussy got exactly what it was craving for, rode hard and put away dripping wet! A messy pussy is not only a satisfied pussy but a pussy that knows it satisfied all cummers who entered her hot hole of love. A messy pussy is a pussy that didn't refuse cock or say "no dumping allowed" but said "yes please, by all means fill me up"! A messy pussy is a badge of honor and the trademark of a hotwife who's a cum dumpster. A hotwife who's destiny is to be taken and used by her lover's until they have deposited every drop of cum their black balls could spare. "Leave no man behind" is a famous military motto but "leave no drop behind" should be one of the motto's of a good hotwife. Making sure every time that she sees her lover that his balls are empty when he leaves is her duty and to show her hubby that her messy pussy is a sign that other men want to own that pussy and use that pussy building a bit a positive jealousy in her hubby which only increases his desire for his wifes messy pussy! ♠️😎
Love a messy pussy.

Back