Mentoring young black bulls?

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I love the idea of meeting a young 18-year old black male somewhere - probably at the gym, encountering each other in the locker room where he senses my gaze on his long cock and hot body - and mentoring him sexually. Helping him explore sex and please his cock, stroking him all day long and making him cum over and over, harder each time as his groans become more intense and cum shoots hot and plentiful all over his chest.

The goal would be to carefully cultivate his black bull sexuality - whetting his appetite for sex until he comes to develop a hunger for it. Constantly seeking more sex - not just because he wants it, but because he NEEDS it - needs to stick his long black cock deep into white bodies and cum heavily. Knowing that he is thinking about it constantly, always wanting more sex.

Has anyone ever done something like this?

I love the idea of meeting a young 18-year old black male somewhere - probably at the gym, encountering each other in the locker room where he senses my gaze on his long cock and hot body - and mentoring him sexually. Helping him explore sex and please his cock, stroking him all day long and making him cum over and over, harder each time as his groans become more intense and cum shoots hot and plentiful all over his chest.

The goal would be to carefully cultivate his black bull sexuality - whetting his appetite for sex until he comes to develop a hunger for it. Constantly seeking more sex - not just because he wants it, but because he NEEDS it - needs to stick his long black cock deep into white bodies and cum heavily. Knowing that he is thinking about it constantly, always wanting more sex.

FROM CHRISTINE-

Sort of, but from my experience, the guys at urban high schools were more
experienced than I was. I was told by other teachers basically to just, "let them feel you up"
or "let them skeet on you butt and up your back." It was suggested I wear leggings, preferably with
some patterns so the "nut" isn't so noticeable.

The idea was that they would be more calm and better focused on schoolwork afterwards,
which was somewhat true. But it became very habit forming and a distraction at times.

I fuckin dig your sexy interest man. I’ll share my hhott interracial story with you.
I have four sexy athletic 20/21 year old white and black college jock wrestlers that I’ve been playing with for almost two years. I’ve got a thick meaty 9 inch cut sexy dick and my two black top jocks have 9.5 and 10-both cut thick meaty and my white prized jocks are our hhott sexxie cocky mouthed-hhott bubble butt assed wild bottom whores. I love the idea of meeting a young 18-year old black male somewhere - probably at the gym, encountering each other in the locker room where he senses my gaze on his long cock and hot body - and mentoring him sexually. Helping him explore sex and please his cock, stroking him all day long and making him cum over and over, harder each time as his groans become more intense and cum shoots hot and plentiful all over his chest.

From the beginning I’ve taught my str8 black jocks about their natural given power of having such huge beautiful dicks and how white men-in this case- fresh young hot-small dicked- sexxie white jocks-dig looking at those beautiful black jocks big black dicks in the locker room/shower and that they really want to be become close buddies with those black jocks so they can offer the black jocks sexy blow jobs then give up their white jock assholes. So I’ve mentored all four of my hhott fuckin jock studs-I always get sexy head from them and give them erotic head and they fuckin love tonging my sweet pink asshole at the beginning and I always fuck all four of their sweet semi tight dick lovin whore holes. Then I’ll either sit back and stroke my throbbing meat while watching my hhott sexxie black jocks use their wildly erotic mentally sexy skills to literally turn my hot white str8 jocks into their personal faggot Cock sucking whores-white sexxie small dicked dumb jock whores whose only care is to offer their black dick hungry throats and black dick hungry- pink juicy- white jock boy assholes for our sexy huge black jocks huge black dicks‼️
I fuckin dig your sexy interest man. I’ll share my hhott interracial story with you.
I have four sexy athletic 20/21 year old white and black college jock wrestlers that I’ve been playing with for almost two years. I’ve got a thick meaty 9 inch cut sexy dick and my two black top jocks have 9.5 and 10-both cut thick meaty and my white prized jocks are our hhott sexxie cocky mouthed-hhott bubble butt assed wild bottom whores. I love the idea of meeting a young 18-year old black male somewhere - probably at the gym, encountering each other in the locker room where he senses my gaze on his long cock and hot body - and mentoring him sexually. Helping him explore sex and please his cock, stroking him all day long and making him cum over and over, harder each time as his groans become more intense and cum shoots hot and plentiful all over his chest.

Also ... to teach him not to judge .. to treat both the wife and husband in the relationship with respect .. to realize he is there for both their desires.. even of he is not sure he fully understands it, how another man can get so much pleasure from seeing his wife fully satisfied by her lover, and another man take pleasure from his wife.. .. and in this way he may move from a one night stand, to a life long partner in their marriage, contributing to it's success, their pleasure, and , his own.. which they will both make sure of.

Back