Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

This time of year, a lot of people's fantasies involve the Houston Rodeo. Lotta small town Texas housewives with busy husbands in town, Black Heritage Night concert, BBQ cookoff tent parties. Clash of cultures, lots of alcohol AND we get to dress up. If you want to get specific, the guy that I overheard telling his wife that Houston is very "democratic", I want to fuck her and make him watch to prove his point.

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
I love the idea of coming home and finding my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare. Then being allow to lick their cum from her body.
For the record, my wife is aware that I want her to go black and bare.

As an older couple, most of our fantasies have been realized.The one that hasn't been realized is being owned by a black couple. Ideally, the husband would be a large muscular man with a huge uncircumcised cock. His wife would be a tall full figured woman with a large clit. They would use us in any manner they saw fit. we would be their servants.
I love your emphasis on the large clit.. I would love to see a black woman dominate my wife with her huge clit and make her suck it

I fantasize a lot about being with a white woman and we get lost somewhere in a town we don't know and end up in a hood black neighborhood and our car breaks down . Couple of black men offer to help but eventually they end up running a train on her in a dirty alleyway while I watch and jerk off . Then when they all finish blowing their nuts in her pussy I fuck her last and blow mine in her .....then finally eat her cumfilled pussy out
Yes but what about the car?

My wife returned from a week-long vacation in the Bahamas and I picked her up at
the airport. She was looking tanned and relaxed but on the way home I noticed
something was not quite right. When I asked her what was wrong she said nothing
but when I pressed her, her reply shocked me.

" I got fucked while I was away," she said abruptly.

"You what?" I replied in amazement.

"I got fucked. It just happened, by a big black guy."

Her hand reached between my legs and she started rubbing my cock which was fast
becoming hard.

"I see that excites you," she said, "let's go home and I'll tell you all about

it."

My wife and I are now in our fifties and from 35 to 48 years old we experimented with a muscular black male a few years younger. I am straight but allowed her to have a guy friend sleep over when she wanted. Average once a week, she slept with him and I moved to the other bedroom. I could hear everything, she was very verbal and she loved the sex. It was such a turn-on for me! She even sucked his cock and fucked him while I watched.

Mine is for the wife and I to be out, bar, eating somewhere, grocery shopping, or just anywhere out, and a handsome black guy comes up and starts flirting with the wife or talking to her. Somewhere in their chatting he smoothly ask the wife out, for her number or letting her know he is interested in her.
He then looks at me and in front of her tells me he wants her to go out with her or tells her he wants her. He then instruct me to go get in the car and I do. In a few minutes they come out and get into the back seat of the car and he tells me to drive them around as she drops her head in his lap and starts sucking him off while he gives me play by play of how good she is. He tells me to watch in the rear view mirror. Once she sucks on him a bit she starts fucking him and he finishes off inside of her. He then instructs me to drop him back off and when he is getting out he tells up both that he owns her.
She later on tells me that they have arranged to start dating and I can only clean her and if he gives the ok I can get a BJ ever so often.

Mine is for the wife and I to be out, bar, eating somewhere, grocery shopping, or just anywhere out, and a handsome black guy comes up and starts flirting with the wife or talking to her. Somewhere in their chatting he smoothly ask the wife out, for her number or letting her know he is interested in her.
He then looks at me and in front of her tells me he wants her to go out with her or tells her he wants her. He then instruct me to go get in the car and I do. In a few minutes they come out and get into the back seat of the car and he tells me to drive them around as she drops her head in his lap and starts sucking him off while he gives me play by play of how good she is. He tells me to watch in the rear view mirror. Once she sucks on him a bit she starts fucking him and he finishes off inside of her. He then instructs me to drop him back off and when he is getting out he tells up both that he owns her.
She later on tells me that they have arranged to start dating and I can only clean her and if he gives the ok I can get a BJ ever so often.
Absolutely 💯

“Not only would I never ask my girlfriend to actually do this, I won’t even joke about it with friends when we’re bragging about the sex stuff we’ve done. But I want my girlfriend to have sex with a large, well-hung, black guy while I watch. I don’t even want to participate I just want to tell her to do it and enjoy watching.”

“I want to take my wife to a sex club and watch her get fucked by other men. It’s a compliment, I want them to see how hot she is and be proud that I landed her. But she is very conservative and she’d never go for it.”

He’s not going to want to watch you with another woman, well, he probably won’t. But, he would love to watch you getting down and dirty with another man

Don’t believe for a second that your husband hasn’t had a major fantasy about you and some well-hung stud, whether it’s someone he knows or a total stranger.

Of course, he would hope to become involved at some point and it would turn into the threesome fantasy, but simply watching may be enough for him to blow his load before it even got to that point.

My wife and I are at a place most couples never reach. For our one year anniversary, she gave me the opportunity to watch her with another man who we met at the resort. When seeing how hot it made me and feeling that slippery loose feeling when my cock slid in her after her black, stud lover came inside her, she said she felt an awakening. She feels free to be with any man anytime for pleasure without guilt, and I still love to watch.

My wife and I are at a place most couples never reach. For our one year anniversary, she gave me the opportunity to watch her with another man who we met at the resort. When seeing how hot it made me and feeling that slippery loose feeling when my cock slid in her after her black, stud lover came inside her, she said she felt an awakening. She feels free to be with any man anytime for pleasure without guilt, and I still love to watch.
That's hot love to join you!

My wife recently let me know that her fantasy is to have sex with another man with me present. Not only that, she wanted him to be a large black man. It caught me by complete surprise, since our sex life is great. In fact, before her announcement, we had been enjoying the best sex of our marriage.

I made the mistake of telling her that I would think about it, believing it was just a fantasy and she'd let it go. Instead, ever since, she has been insistent that this get done, even going so far as to suggest that she have a "one-night stand" with another man in preparation.

I now believe that I accidentally let the tiger out of the cage, and I am either going to have to do what she wants or risk losing her. I don't know if I'm ready to watch another man, let alone some black stud, fuck my wife but I think its going to happen. I never thought of myself as a cuckold.

I've always known that my wife has had a thing for black men. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think she actually got fucked by a black guy on a cruise once, but that was before we knew each other. Finally I confessed to her that I had developed a secret fantasy - the desire to share her with a big, handsome black guy. Maybe even two at once.. I told her if I could see this fantasy play out, it would ad spice to our marriage and fulfill her fantasy as well.

I thought my wife would think I was crazy. But she ended up telling me that the idea turned her on. She told me she'd let me watch her if I found the guys.

Well, I didn't find two guys, but I found my wildest fantasies coming true as I watched my wife in our bedroom with one. He was big, and he showed her how a real man did it as I stood there and jacked off. She loved it and wants to try two the next time.

Back