Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

My wife said she wanted to go for a walk but would stay within the resort property. After a while I became a little concerned so I decided to look for her. She wasn't in the lobby nor the bar so I went out to the pool area. Not there. Now I was more concerned. I walked over to a cabana area and thought I could hear something so went closer. My wife was behind the cabana bent over the bar getting fucked from behind by a huge black man we knew from the resort. He was really pounding her and her moans were more than audible. I stood there frozen and then our eyes met. She didn't looked surprised or shocked to be discovered. I realized that she was in such a high state of desire that all she cared about was getting fucked by this massive bull. Our eyes remained locked on one another as he continued to thrust deep inside her pussy and her moans and cries continued. Finally she came with a loud moan and her stud followed, filling her with his huge thick load. There was nothing I could say or do. It was such an erotic moment and one that I shall never forget.
That was hot she is attracted to black cock? That's hot to see and be involved with!

Here's what would make a good evening in my view. Firstly, my wife in her most sexy outfit, her hair and make-up done just right. Ruby red lipstick is a must. Her fragrance not too strong. Lights dimmed and the white sheets of our marriage bed visible in the moonlight that comes through the bedroom window. A young black bull, muscular with his enormous manhood swaying between his legs as he walks towards my wife who is lying on the bed, our bed. They kiss before she takes his thick shaft in her mouth and begins to bring him to full erection. He likewise pleasures her with his tongue bringing to to her first of several orgasms. Clothes off, I can see her creamy breasts, nipples fully erect, swinging beneath her as he fills her from behind. He grips her hips tightly and fucks her like a wild stallion. Later as he watches, I lick his huge cumload from her satisfied pussy.
That's hot love to give her that experience!

Not a fantasy! But happened was in the boy scouts wasn't really aware of the cuck/bull/swinger life.... My troop leader nice butch dude with a hot wife...she would always put her hands on my shoulder or be over affectionate...flirting etc .

I guess they knew that I was the stud type. Got invited to dinner a few times ...each time the clothes of the wife got really revealing. 4th dinner invite ..I could see her nipples through her shirt, and he caught me looking, he winked ...By the time we moved to dessert....she was like hey why don't we move to the hot tub it's a nice night ...(LOL odd it was the smoothest transition) wasn't an odd suggestion, since I've been in the hot tub with them and other scouts after touch foot ball.
I was like I didn't bring trunks ...
She was like just go in your boxers, I was like cool. She was in a bikini that was extremely tight on her body and you could she her nipples hard and perky! Trev saw me looking again and he adjusted him self. When she left to grab some drinks, he leaned over and winked again and said might want to check my boxers. Raging hard on!

We start some small talk .... Chatted about life marriage and school. Jumped from topic to topic.

She saw my tattoo while getting in the hot tub and was like I have one too, and I want to get another one. Me being totally lured in lol I was like oh what's your tattoo of.

Oh yea I can show you, she comes closer and lowers her bikini and it's a heart on her pelvis area .... And I could see just enough of her pubes ...it had my attention and I was glued!

She laughed and sat next to me! Put her hands around my shoulder and for cosy, she turned and locked eyes with me ...and moved in, we made out for a few mins and when she pulled away I was like whoa what 😵‍💫! Trev laughed and said about time!

They asked if I wanted to join them and said yes! We moved to the bed room! I ate her out while they made out! At 16 I was about 160lbs 6ft lean hairy in all the right spots 7UN vainy dick!

I asked if they had condoms she insisted that she was on birth control, and he was like don't even stress!

He said you gotta get her wet 1st he gestured over! I rubbed my dick on her pussy and a lot of precum for her wet! I was just about to push in to her and he moved down to pussy while my dick was still rubbing her clit! He starting sucking us both!

I fucked her hard and long! And he cleaned her out every time I came in her!

After they both went to town on me! Some of the best sex I've had !

Being a submissive beta cuck to my wife and a regular lover is my ultimate fantasy. Being humiliated and emasculated while obeying and serving their every command.

We had a situation like that when we lived in Tampa but haven’t found a suitable guy in Jacksonville.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

I'd just love to see her pawg ass and pink pussy get pounded by BBC in those positions that I can't reach. I want her to have a better, stronger and longer sex session. I'd love to see him fold her up and pound her while she is begging for more. Ask for a moment for him to pull out so i can take a look at that streched out beautiful pussy. I'd love to see her try to throat that big heavy cock and cherry in top if he came all over her face:) That takes the cake for me

Mon fantasme est qu’un homme noir très dominant entre dans ma vie et prenne le contrôle total de mon mariage. En gros, voler ma femme et la baiser tous les soirs dans mon lit, la reproduire, lui gifler le cul, frotter sa grosse bite noire sur ******* joli visage et enfin et surtout, me baiser à genoux et me faire baiser. suce-le.

Je veux que ma femme s'y mette, m'habille avec une culotte et du rouge à lèvres, l'aide à le servir et le laisse me baiser le cul.

En gros, je suis un pédé blanc qui veut partager la BBC avec sa jeune petite femme blanche (22 ans)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Ta copine est magnifique, une vraie jeune petite blanche à grosse bite noir, moi même j'ai envie de baiser ta copine mais elle n'aimerais pas ma petite bite de blanc de 12cm se frotter à sa chatte

As an older couple, most of our fantasies have been realized.The one that hasn't been realized is being owned by a black couple. Ideally, the husband would be a large muscular man with a huge uncircumcised cock. His wife would be a tall full figured woman with a large clit. They would use us in any manner they saw fit. we would be their servants.

At first it was just my fantasy that some big black guy would fuck my wife, now it is also her wish to have 3-4 big black guys fucking her.
But All she says is let it be a fantasy, she is very afraid of infamy, she just tries to quench her thirst by looking at bbc pics and videos

At first it was just my fantasy that some big black guy would fuck my wife, now it is also her wish to have 3-4 big black guys fucking her.
But All she says is let it be a fantasy, she is very afraid of infamy, she just tries to quench her thirst by looking at bbc pics and videos
I talked my last girlfriend into cuckolding me with a muscular black man and she did she fucked him 3 times I know of before she left me for him

I talked my last girlfriend into cuckolding me with a muscular black man and she did she fucked him 3 times I know of before she left me for him
First time is just a new experience. 2nd time is when you really see it in her eyes while she's being taken. Just accept that that little penis you're stroking as you watch them is never going to fuck her again

I fantasize a lot about being with a white woman and we get lost somewhere in a town we don't know and end up in a hood black neighborhood and our car breaks down . Couple of black men offer to help but eventually they end up running a train on her in a dirty alleyway while I watch and jerk off . Then when they all finish blowing their nuts in her pussy I fuck her last and blow mine in her .....then finally eat her cumfilled pussy out

Back