Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

After a couple of years of not really participating in the lifestyle, my wife, Jill, and I went back to Vegas for a few days. Although not part of our original plan, after some discussion, we contacted a former bull that she really loves. The third night of our trip, he was back between her legs making her happy and giving me something to enjoy watching. Old habits die hard.

I would like to meet a black guy in a pub with my girlfriend. People have seen us walk in together. We sit at a table together kissing and holding hands etc.
When the black man arrives he sits next to my girlfriend, and after a while they kiss and his hands are all over her.
She will let him touch her and do all he says.
When we leave they walk out as a couple, I walk behind them.
He makes it plain to everyone that they are together.

love imagining my wife being black owned... my wife developing a deep connection with him, publicly dating him and letting ppl know she's cucking me. the humiliation would drive me wild. them cucking me and eventually him making my wife tell me how much better he is, making her tell me she wants him to cum deep inside her fertile pussy.

My fantasy is to eat my wife's pussy, as she blows some massive BBC BULL (She like fat black guys, I'm a tall skinny white guy). Then she gets it doggie style as i gobble his nuts. After he uses her pussy for a while, he grabs my head, slams it on my wife's fat ass, slaps her ass, pulls out his sticky cock, ram's it down my throat, slaps my face, back to he pussy,slap, my mouth, slap, puss, slap ,etc, when he is ready he unloads into my wife as i stroke and gobble up his balls. he takes his time, filling her to the brim. Then i get under. As he slowly pulls out, I lick the under side of his cock, and when it finally emerges, all the cum falls into my mouth, wait a moment for all the gushing cum, then down my throat with his massive cock as i suck it clean of his cum and her pussy juice. if I'm lucky he has another round with my face, then he kicks me out and curls up wit my wife, in my bed, as i ******* on the floor in font. like a good lap dog. then when my wife is fast asleep he gets up, grabs my hair, wordlessly he drags me down stairs where i silently put on stockings, garter belt panties, corset, fake tits, wig, lipstick. I get on my knees, approach him. he grabs my head and i clean the crusty, slimy, mixture of jizz, cum and sweat of the nights earlier events, making sure to get his balls and the sides where it drips down and accumulates, then he fuck my face with both hands, pulling my pigtails, till hes nice and rock hard, then he throws my face down steps on my head and fucks my ass roughly, spanking it red , when hes done, cleans his cock with my mouth drags my by my hair to the bath room pisses on my face and body, tells me "clean up you little bitch!!" slaps my mouth and chains my neck to the toilet. goes back upstairs and goes to ******* in my bed. i clean up the piss and ******* under the wet bathroom rug

I edited this from another of my post, but it applys

Now i would probably (DEFINITELY) do the 1st part (with my wife) the 2nd part is more of a fan fiction i made up after we "go to *******". I have to admit i came out pretty quick!!
If I really did take the "plunge" to full sissy, I would want maybe a little ruff, but that was way to abusive for my real wants. plus the piss is a real turn off out side of the screen!

I’d like my pawg to try bbc again we stayed at a resort out in Colorado and there was a bbc employee she thought was attractive we will be going back in January I’m hoping that I can get her to take a bbc and have a threesome with me and him I thought about getting her to get naked while he brings our drinks she’s very shy and conservative and religious so hopefully after a few drinks maybe she will strip for him and then maybe start sucking us both and then I could keep going

Meet a Black man with a huge black cock bring him back to a hotel and watch them get aquatinted and start making out and her on her knees and sucking his cock and then him pounding her then cum all over her face and mouth then fuck and cum in her pussy and ass it's both of our fantasies

My wife and I attended a party where there were many people, couples and singles. The house was quite large and after a while I couldn't see where she went. I figured I would run into her sooner or later but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I did. I found her on another floor of the house in a hallway passionately kissing a man I didn't recognize. They didn't see me and I didn't make my presence known. My cock became hard watching them as I slipped back downstairs. After a few minutes she returned and I asked her where she had been. She told me that she had just been to the washroom and I let it go at that. I think about what I saw often.

My wife and I attended a party where there were many people, couples and singles. The house was quite large and after a while I couldn't see where she went. I figured I would run into her sooner or later but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I did. I found her on another floor of the house in a hallway passionately kissing a man I didn't recognize. They didn't see me and I didn't make my presence known. My cock became hard watching them as I slipped back downstairs. After a few minutes she returned and I asked her where she had been. She told me that she had just been to the washroom and I let it go at that. I think about what I saw often.
Was he black or??

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Damn that's hot

just simple - a well used body is a big turn on. I love to watch as foreplay .
Extended pleasure for her .
So MF & xM s would be fine . Black guy prefered because of rumors about skills and curious if size would matter for her .
Other race only if they are young and fit - should be a pleasure for her and this is what she like .

My wife said she wanted to go for a walk but would stay within the resort property. After a while I became a little concerned so I decided to look for her. She wasn't in the lobby nor the bar so I went out to the pool area. Not there. Now I was more concerned. I walked over to a cabana area and thought I could hear something so went closer. My wife was behind the cabana bent over the bar getting fucked from behind by a huge black man we knew from the resort. He was really pounding her and her moans were more than audible. I stood there frozen and then our eyes met. She didn't looked surprised or shocked to be discovered. I realized that she was in such a high state of desire that all she cared about was getting fucked by this massive bull. Our eyes remained locked on one another as he continued to thrust deep inside her pussy and her moans and cries continued. Finally she came with a loud moan and her stud followed, filling her with his huge thick load. There was nothing I could say or do. It was such an erotic moment and one that I shall never forget.

Here's what would make a good evening in my view. Firstly, my wife in her most sexy outfit, her hair and make-up done just right. Ruby red lipstick is a must. Her fragrance not too strong. Lights dimmed and the white sheets of our marriage bed visible in the moonlight that comes through the bedroom window. A young black bull, muscular with his enormous manhood swaying between his legs as he walks towards my wife who is lying on the bed, our bed. They kiss before she takes his thick shaft in her mouth and begins to bring him to full erection. He likewise pleasures her with his tongue bringing to to her first of several orgasms. Clothes off, I can see her creamy breasts, nipples fully erect, swinging beneath her as he fills her from behind. He grips her hips tightly and fucks her like a wild stallion. Later as he watches, I lick his huge cumload from her satisfied pussy.

Back