Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

I often fantasized about watching my wife get fucked by another man. The fantasy eventually turned into bit of a sex game with me and my wife. One time when we were having sex I whispered to her that I would like to see her and another man doing it. She laughed at the idea and said there was no chance of it happening which didn't surprise me. What surprised me, however, was a few nights later when we were again doing the dirty, she whispered "do you want me be my other man?" I was shocked and instantly felt a jolt in the pit of my stomach from excitement. My cock also hardened a little more which she commented on. ""Yes," I replied. Almost to my disbelief she began a trashy little tale of how she wanted to be fucked by another man and how good it would feel to have his big cock deep inside her. It was so hot that I didn't last long and shot my load prematurely. We continued to play this game periodically and eventually her mystery lover became a well-hung black man which excited me even more. I wasn't sure where she was getting her ideas from but I didn't care. I was loving every minute of it and she was getting off on it too. Eventually I became obsessed with the idea of a big, black stud fucking the ass off my wife while I watched and I told her so. While she admitted that she would like to experience it, she assured me that it wasn't going to happen. A month or so later I asked her if she was willing to step up our little game. She asked me what I meant and I told her that I had stopped at a love shop and bought her a little gift. Actually, it wasn't so little. Let's see the gift she said and I produced a thick 8 inch black rubber cock. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, "what do you think you're going to do with that?" I thought it was obvious. She was more than a little hesitant to say the least. It was a lot bigger than my cock for sure, but I think she was excited by the idea. We started making out with the black dick laying on the bed. I was hoping she would let me use it on her but I wasn't going to push it, so to speak. She told me to go down on her and while I was eating her pussy I glanced up to find her sucking the "cock" I had brought home for her. "Is this what you had in mind?" she asked. I told her it was a good start. The sight of her sucking that black life-like dildo was almost too much but I fought off the urge to blow my load. She was obviously excited and handed me the thick rubber cock. "Go easy," she warned me, "no offense, but its a lot bigger than you." Even that humiliating comment turned me on. I eased the head of our black "friend" into her pussy and moved an inch or so of it back and forth letting her get used to the girth. Here eyes were closed, her lips parted and I could see that she was concentrating of allowing the big cock to slide inside of her. Her hips began rolling and moving back and forth. Eventually another inch disappeared inside her and then another. Soon she was taking almost all of it and her reaction was nothing I'd ever seen before. She then took it from me and began fucking herself with it. I found myself watching my wife fuck herself with her big black lover just as I had fantasized. Not wanting to be totally left out, I moved closer to her head and put my cock by her mouth. She began sucking it while her hand drove her imaginary lover deeper and faster in and out of her pussy until she exploded with a huge orgasm. That was all I could take and I jacked off onto her tits. She let the dildo slide out of her pussy and being a good student of cucking videos, I immediately buried my face into her slick cunt pretending to clean her up. It wasn't the real thing but it was as close to the fantasy as I was going to get. The black beast is kept in a drawer beside the bed and I often wonder if she uses it when I am not around. The only time I asked her, she just smiled and said, "wouldn't you like to know?" I'm pretty sure I do.

I can't stop dreaming about my wife getting her brains fucked out by a superior black man with a huge cock and finally give her true satisfaction. It's all I think about. I can't remember the last time we had sex that I didn't fantasize about her giving herself to her black boyfriend in our marriage bed. Watching them kiss so passionately that I know she belongs to him. He moves in and becomes the man of the house and makes me his bitch. Makes me do chores and if I don't do what he says he whips me with the belt. My purpose is to serve my master and his (my wife) woman.

As a cross dressed sissy boi, working at a law firm. I would love to see some of our sexy female attorneys, in their pencil skirts, lacey blouses and sexy heels and hose. Have sex with black clients in the conference rooms. Starting with foreplay and kissing while I watch and going all the way to thrilling orgasms of sizzling hot interracial sex. I of course. would assist and clean as ordered.

Our Fantasy an email I would send her.

Lover,

I went online today and did some searches for a possible first randevu. I found 2 real possibilities, one in Fort Lauderdale and the other in West Palm. We have only traded emails at this time, but can exchange numbers on the night we choose. Both are willing to take their time and only go through with the date when you say so. I shared our fantasy with both.

Here is what i emailed them:

Caleb,
Hi my name is XXXX (56) and my beautiful wife is XXXXXXXX (51) and we are considering a black hung male that is well mannered and treats a lady the way they want. I am trying to set this up, so when my wife is ready, we know who she prefers. She will require a face photo and a tool photo before the date. As per your online profile your tool needs to be at least 8 inches long and the thicker the better.
We have talked about how when this should happen numerous times, but think we are about ready now. First we would meet at a nice restaurant and have a meal together. She will sit next to you and I will sit across. Others around us will assume she is with you because you hold hands ETC. I will dress her and clean and shave her before the date. There will be no stray hairs in your way. We ask that you be showered too. At this point, XXXXXXXX or yourself can back out at any time with out guilt or either of you pleading to go through with this. You or I will have a beach side hotel room with an ocean view reserved for later. Room will have a balcony. You need to romance her, make her feel like she is the only beautiful woman out there. Touch her softly and gently and tell her how beautiful she is. XXXXXXXX and I have a deal set up that if you can get her panties off before the meal is done, you can taste her on the ride to the room. I will assume if she allows the panties off at the restaurant, she is willing to close the deal. I will be there the whole time to fulfill my fantasy as w2483255ell as watch her fulfill hers. I will have in my vehicle prior to the date condoms if needed, my camera, arm and leg restraints and a fresh outfit for her and I for the next morning. This will be an all night thing, so you must clear your calendar with minimal calls during the entire night. XXXXXXXX will check you for sores or any other sign of a disease, so that a bare back encounter may be done. She will be yours all night and you will be expected to kiss her like no other woman. Remember, the more you romance her, the more she will give you. She will have control on what she will or will not allow.

My job will be to film as much as I want. This video will only be for us to watch later to relive the fantasy as many times as we wish. Pictures will also be taken, and again for us only. I will have a set amount of time that you two will allocate for the hotel room encounter. This list is only a rough draft and I can add or delete according to my will. My intention is for you both to spend about an hour or more before intercourse starts. The longer the wait the better the climax.
15 minutes for holding each other and kissing and rubbing and telling each other how turned on you are.
15 minutes with shirts off spending quality time on the exposed areas.
15 minutes for outdoor fun. If other balconies are used then XXXXXXXX will put her shirt on without her bra and the two of you will play outside trying to touch her breasts with out getting caught. If the coast is clear, then the two of you will go out shirtless and continue the heavy petting. Remember, you can only touch the bare skin area. ( XXXXXXXX will have a dress on I promise.)
The next 15 minutes are going to be the toughest. Depending on the absence of others on adjoining balconies, you both get to undress each other down to boxers and panties. If others are around, we will move into the room as little as possible to enjoy the sound of the ocean and the breeze on your skin. If we have made it this far, I will be taking some up close shots of her panty area. Remember, you have not been inside her panties yet, even though you may have rubbed and caressed that area. I will need some pictures of how wet she is. She has wanted this so bad, so I know she will give me some great pics. One hour has passed and I am sure you are both going to explode quickly on this first of hopefully many encounters throughout the nite. At this point I will allow you to remove her panties and walk her to the bed. You will help me place the restraints on her for your first time with her. After we have her restrained, I will have you place your manhood at her opening. I would like 15 minutes before you push it in for many many pics. Getting her juices all over the head will make some great photo memories for me.
My hopes at this point are for us the make her beg for your Big Black Cock. You can rub it up and down the opening all the while making her beg you to put it in. I am all about the pictures, so as you slowly work it in, I will need some shots as it enters.
Now that you are inside all that sweetness, I ask you to try to last 15 more minutes even if it means stopping from time to time to prolong the explosion. My biggest wish is when you come, place it as deep as you can. (She had a hysterectomy , so no way to get pregnant.)
You are free to do as you like till you are ready again. I will then remove my clothing and proceed to fuck her till I can cum deep inside.
The rest of the evening is to make more memories. Maybe I wake up as you are filling her again through the nite. Please keep this passionate for the entire date, so she will beg to do it as many times as she wants.

Caleb is in West Palm
Xavier is the guy in Lauderdale.

Let me know if we can exchange numbers and get this set up please.
Your sexy man,
XXXX

Wife and enter an elevator at a hotel and a black guy enters behind us.

Pam is on my left and has her arm around mine. We're watching the door close as the black guy moves near Pam.
We notice he hasn't pressed a floor but we keep watching the elevator lights.
He moves closer to her and Pam clears her throat as he touches the small of her back. She squeezes my arm and I can see in my peripheral vision he has his hand on her.
He leans over and pushes every button below and above our floor.
No words have been spoken.
Pam reaches over with her left hand and squeezes my arm. He is now against her and I can feel his hand moving along her side, caressing her, forsing his way up higher.
The door opens on the next floor and no one is there. He moves his hand down to her hip and begins to pull her in front of him.

Pam clears her throat again as the doors close and the elevator begins rising to the next floor. He has both hands on her hips now. He's bolder now, one hand moves to her tummy, teasing the waistline of her Jean's, Pamela tries to move his hand away but he keeps pressing lower.
He pulls her close to him and clasps his hands around her tummy as the elevator door opens. Again no one there. Pam bites her lower lip and struggles a little but he squeezes her tight to him and cups her breasts. He squeezes her breasts through the thin fabric of her blouse. I cant move, I can see the fear in Pam's eyes as the door closes, our floor is next maybe we can get off there.
He get a little more aggressive, he grabs her blouse and tugs it out of her jeans. Pam gasps, looking at me in fear as his hand disappears beneath her blouse. His hand on her flat tummy.
The elevator slows and the door opens, again no one there so Pam tries to pull away from him, our room not far away, but he pulls her back to him. She tries to push away his hands but he is too powerful. He moves one hand to her throat as he unbuttoned her jeans. Pam gasps as his hand disappears inside her jeans.
The door closed as he continues violating my wife. The only sound is her breathing and gasps as his fingers explore her. He's lifted her blouse and turned he to face me as the elevator ascends. Pam's tight belly is exposed and her Jean's are slightly off her hips. We can hear other voices as the elevator reaches the next floor , he withdraws his hands and pulls Pam back to him as the door opens, we here several couples and one says that's going up. As the door closes, he resumes his exploration of my wife.

He pushes her jeans down a little more exposing the thin strap of her lace thong, he gives it a quick tug and there is a muffled snap as the fabric gives way, he does the same on the other strap. Pam is quivering either from fear or excitement. His hand plunges deep into her jeans, pam gasps as his hand and fingers undulate beneath her Jean's. Slowly, he withdraws his hand, he's grasping the ripped panties and tossing them on the floor.
He quickly moves his hand under her blouse, grabbing my wifes tits, I can see him give a quick tug, breaking each strap one at a time and then a final forceful yank tearing her bra away. He drops the remains of the bra on the floor.
He lifts her blouse exposing her bare breasts. I watch as he squeezes them, teasing her nipples, his hands roaming all over her.

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106View attachment 1358107
Awsome Fantasy

Damm that’s a tall order as I have one hell of a imagination and my biggest cuckold fantasy I feel it can only be a dream as Ik it’s definitely a tall order to fulfill lol.

Mine is on my wedding day my soon to be hotwife takes tradition way out there with something new, something old, and something barrowed. It’d be a cuckold wedding of course. Just before walking down the isle she would have 3 men come in to help her finish up getting ready a old black man the one that’s going to marry us, a young black man 19 or 20 yr old, and a friends black husband. The old man gets to fill up her pussy, the young one gets to fill up her asshole, and the friends black husband gets to unload in her mouth. Once she’s all filled up and plugged up to hold there cum inside of her she walks down the isle where we say our I do’s sorta and kiss my bride swallowing what’s in her mouth. Once to our honeymoon room undressing her I want to find out not only is her pussy and asshole are plugged but that she has a new tattoo on her pussy the Queen of Spades ♠️ and ordered to orally love her BBC loving holes and clean out there cum from her. While she tells me what I’m going to be to her from now on. Once I have her all cleaned out I’d want her to have me draw a bath for her while I get our honeymoon bed ready with dozens of rose petals all across it. Once she’s done bathing it’ll be time to consummate our marriage by her having my best man and her bridesmaid show up to only realize her bridesmaid is a black trans woman as it’s my job to orally get them hard while she watches for her enjoyment till there both ready and I have to lay on my back while my wife get over me in 69 as I watch her wedding ring shine as she wraps her hand around his black cock to her pussy humiliating me that the first man in her married pussy won’t be me but her black lover from now on seeing how she’s at her most fertile tonight. And I have to kiss her soon to be baby daddy’s cock as he slides into her pussy. Once inside of her she turns her focus on her bridesmaids black cock and guides her black cock into my white ass. And they all go at it till they have officially consummated our marriage with there black seed deep inside of us over and over again in different positions till she’s ready to call it a night having me clean off there cocks and her pussy out. Letting me know my future is to become like her bridesmaid but until she’s ready to ******* me on hormones she puts me in my place up under her ass while she sleeps beside her lover and for the rest of the honeymoon only way I cum is when getting fucked as it’s not until we get home I’m finally allowed a pitty sloppy fuck by her and it goes from there.

Fantasy turned to reality during the past three days. Her black friend from Illinois visited us in Florida. During that time I served the meals and drinks to them and they had sex morning, noon, and night. They were constantly in bed. She would come to my bedroom to feed me the creampie, leave and go back to him. She was with him exclusively for three days.

She told me today after he left that she is to be nude the entire time of his next visit. That way he can put it in anytime he chooses. It didn't seem like clothes slowed them down this time. He left this morning and 15 hours her pussy is swollen and still dilated

Our fantasy of her bull visiting and using her at will has been realized.

My wife has been contacted by a black high school coach. He wants to be a bull for her when we return from our winter home in Florida to Missouri. Besides the usual sexual scenarios, he was seen a picture of her with her button front dress completely open. He wants to take her to an all black bar and make her sit beside him with the dress open like in the picture.

While it provides a fantasy, she is not sure she wants to try it.

IMG_0308.JPGIMG_0311.JPG

I love to imagined my wife getting naked outdoor just wearing her hijab and been tied to a tree or a pole somewhere at secluded area where i knew a few people will came by.

Then, i will enjoyed watching every part of her nude body getting harassed by those stranger. It will be the best if they fucked her where she weren’t able to do anything and accepted what they do to her.

50AAC04C-85A4-429B-983B-F50B939FB485.jpeg
47F25B37-9F72-4218-8AE1-61027E5AD33C.jpeg

What will you do to her if you found her tied like in the picture? Will you just leaved her like that untouched? ?

I'm not married yet, but I had a girlfriend who was a complete aryan princess. She was a single mom, Slim. Blonde hair, blue eyes. older than me by 8 years. The sex was great, she fucked like a champion and I was luckily able to please her with my 6 incher. after a year and a half she admitted to cheating on me with her baby daddy ( a white guy) and got pregnant again and I was so saddened and mad that I broke up with her, she agreed and we split up. some time after I started imagining her getting having sex with bbc, even when we were together, the thought would occasionally slip into my mind while we were having sex or making out, but I always brushed the thought away. Well after a while of missing her, yet oddly beginning to think about her with other men it turned to full on fantasizing about her getting railed by a big buff hung black man. I masturbate to the thought of her getting her brains fucked out now by big black cock. She changed her number and I never been able to reach her again, otherwise id make an attempt to talk with her again, but god knows I dream of her taking black cock in every hole now, with me watching her take all those hung monstrous black men waiting for them and her to all become sexually exhausted and drained, then fucking her beat up pussy and me cumming inside her right after all the other black bulls have emptied their balls into her, feeling their cum against my own cock, cumming inside her adding my own cum to the black bulls' hot white soup of black semen and her pussy juices. Hell, if she had cheated on me with BBC, i probably wouldnt have even gotten that upset. I probably woulda forgiven her, allowed it to happen again, or straight up encouraged her to continue, but alas, only a fantasy, only a fantasy.

I love to imagined my wife getting naked outdoor just wearing her hijab and been tied to a tree or a pole somewhere at secluded area where i knew a few people will came by.

Then, i will enjoyed watching every part of her nude body getting harassed by those stranger. It will be the best if they fucked her where she weren’t able to do anything and accepted what they do to her.

View attachment 2553409
View attachment 2553413

What will you do to her if you found her tied like in the picture? Will you just leaved her like that untouched? ?
Damn ! She is sexy.

View attachment 2553409
View attachment 2553413

This dirty old man would kiss her sexy body all over

Back