Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Watching my wife writhe around in bed with her nipples fully erect while a handsome, muscular black stud eats her pussy always gets my juices flowing.

View attachment 2732842
That is a delicious scene to witness, as I have first hand several times...love seeing when she grabs his head to hold it tightly against her pussy...struggling with the choice between letting him eat her more, and oh that feels good...or get that BBC inside her white pussy and get fucked like she loves soooo much...for us...she always chose getting fucked...really, it was a win-win-win no matter what!

for sure id like to take her to the falls book a hotel and keep it as normal as it shld be and when night falls blindfold n tie her and let my secret bbc team to let in the room and surprise her and record all the action with closeup of that bbc fucking her tight pussy and leaking all the cum. wanna make her a slut for bbc, so everytime she sees one she craves one. and finally make sure one of the bbc make her pregnant and raise up the baby.

for sure id like to take her to the falls book a hotel and keep it as normal as it shld be and when night falls blindfold n tie her and let my secret bbc team to let in the room and surprise her and record all the action with closeup of that bbc fucking her tight pussy and leaking all the cum. wanna make her a slut for bbc, so everytime she sees one she craves one. and finally make sure one of the bbc make her pregnant and raise up the baby.

That is so fucking hot.

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
I want to get a black guy to seduce her, get her *******.
She got furious when she found out

I agreed to let my wife have a little fun while we were on vacation. He met a handsome black man who obviously turned her on. She promised it wouldn't go too far and so I told her to enjoy herself. What harm would a little kissing do and maybe and hand job? When things progressed as quickly as they did I knew his big, thick cock would find its way inside her pussy. Her expression said it all.

View attachment 2566715
heaven on a beautiful face.

over many years have had many fantasies both with ex wife many BBC scenario's with her. I actually bought a 9 inch 3 speed vibrator first night we used it told she me wait 10 minutes went in bedroom to find all 9 inches inside of her on top speed she looked at me and said IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED down on my knee's burying my face in her crutch lapping her clit licking like mad she shouted i'm coming pulled vibe and squirted all over my face. 15 years of impotency many scenario's but sadly my partner has no interest

Mine is a bit similar to an above one where a black guy comes in and takes over my relationship (since we're not married yet) with my bbw girlfriend. He makes her fuck only him while I get locked in a cock cage and ****** to do all the housework. He makes changes around the house and transforms both her and I as he sees fit. He especially changes her appearance and her attitude to where the girl I fell in love with is practically gone.
Im not sure why so many of us have the similar fantasy of eanting our wifes to fall in love with Black Bulls and turn us into completely owned sissy bois and cage us?
But i want that also. Have done for years and some of this come true a few years ago for us.

She set you up nicely, and it is...I think...what you wanted deep down inside...embrace being a wimp cuck to your wife and her friends, and maybe you will get to serve them as well...see there is a bright side already.
I would love my wife telling her mates I know one knows im small like a small boy below and as for being a wimp husband enjoy it Im a wimp husband I love being told it as well

My gf has cheated on me a while ago.
We were living in different cities at the time and she just gave in one night.
She admitted years later and to date it still turns me on to know that the very next morning when I met her, I was having sloppy seconds.
Love being her cuck, and though we’ve had many orgasms around the theme, she’s not had anyone else... yet.
Would love to know she’s been on it with someone bigger, way bigger.

I fantasize about having a threesome with my gf and either her sucking my cock while she has a fat hard cock fucking her from behind and just seeing her looking up at me, seeing how much she just loves the feeling of it and enjoying the view while she sucks me off and also fantasize about me and another guy fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. I have both of these fantasies because of my ex and she told me that she did fantasize about having two guys at once but she never felt comfortable with anyone to actually try. My current gf and I recently got into using toys and she is also against the idea of me sharing her but she gets so wild when we role-play her dildo is another man's cock and I don't know if she may be open to it but afraid to Tell me or if it's just the fantasy and she is okay with it as long as it's just us two. I'm okay with just leaving it just that though. A fantasy.
Me on the other hand, would like to extend the invitation and give my wife the appurtuni ty to flirt and try someone else and witness her being naughty.

When I am watching the wifie and Bull, l love to daydream of delightful scenarios with me as the sissy boi cuckold, serving my sexual betters. Lately, I dream of wearing my black satin and lace French Maid outfit. It lifts and offers my C cup boobies nicely. It has a knee high hemline and lovely white petticoat to lift up and display the skirt. The lowcut apron is lacey and highlights my boobs, the straps are lace trimmed. The apron has long strings that tie up behind me into a lovely lacey bow. My make over is perfect, my hair curly set and my patent leather high heels gleam.

After fluffing our Bull and my wife, I then stand in waiting, chastity secure, and fondly observe their passionate sex. When they are complete they order me to clean up each, giving wifie cunnilingus to another orgasm. Then fellatio to our Bull until he cums again. I eagerly submit and comply. It is a true win, win, win and we all enjoy it so much. For me the humiliation and emasculation is key to my satisfaction!

Back