Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

I agreed to let my wife have a little fun while we were on vacation. He met a handsome black man who obviously turned her on. She promised it wouldn't go too far and so I told her to enjoy herself. What harm would a little kissing do and maybe and hand job? When things progressed as quickly as they did I knew his big, thick cock would find its way inside her pussy. Her expression said it all.

1.jpg

My fantasy is Kim Kardashian is laying on a large bed nude. She has two cuckolds nude sucking on her toes and licking her feet. I am one of them. A black guy enters the room with a very large cock. She tells us cucks that whomever sucks her feet the best while she is getting fucked gets to eat the creampie. After a couple hours, of them fucking he fills her up and she makes her decision. I am the lucky one. She tells me to start kissing around her pussy. Then she makes me beg to eat the creampie and it takes a long time to get it all. While I am doing that she says, good boy, do you like the taste, is it your favorite? If you clean me real good, I will let you kneel in the corner all the time and wait every night to clean me while my bull fills me up.

In my fantasy my wife has me take off work to clean the house and get her bedroom ready for her and her lover. When she gets home I help her get ready by bathing her, painting her nails and helping her dress. I will cook a meal for them. When he arrives I must be naked and caged and answer the door that way. I must address her lover as Sir or Mr. at all times. I must serve drinks and then dinner. I am not allowed to eat with them. When they are ready for bed I help them undress and am required to prepare my wife's lover for her, make sure she is ready and then guide his cock into her. Then I am told to leave to clean up after the meal. When they are finished I am required to clean both of them, starting with her lover's cock. If he stays the night I am required to sleep in a spare room, providing additional clean up duties if required. In the morning I must serve them coffee and breakfast in bed (still naked and caged). After they are completely finished and if I have been a good and obedient cuck boy my wife unlocks me to have me masturbate for their enjoyment. They will make me stop and start and beg to be allowed to cum. When I am allowed to cum I must do it on her feet and then her lover will grab me by the hair and push my face down to make me clean her feet. Before he dresses to leave I must kneel down, kiss his cock head and thank him for taking such good care of my wife.

So many hot fantasies in this thread - thanks all for sharing.

For me the fantasy varies, but the common elements are my wife on her back spreading her legs for a very large, very thick, very hard cock. As it enters her she gasps and moans, the look on her face is pure awe and bliss. We both realise nothing will be the same again, she needs this now. The bull looks round at me and gives me a cocky smile or a wink - he knew exactly how this was going to go.

Most times it ends with him cumming in her unprotected pussy, or shooting a huge load on her face.

I want her to be on her knees mouth full of black dick. Bull sitting on the couch. I’m laying on the floor in between her knees eating her out. Drowning because she’s getting so wet and listening to her as she gags on his big dick. Then the bull gets up, pulls her by he hair, drags her as she crawls on her hands and knees into our bed room and closes the door. I can listen all night from the hallway as he makes her scream, moan, gag, and orgasm. I hear her say “please keep fucking me. Please. I’ll say it. I’m your white slut. I’m your white slut. I’ll do whatever you want” “come inside me” . The next day, only after the bull has been satisfied, I’m allowed in.

After 11 years of marriage my wife finally fucked a Black man. I had fantasized about Megan fucking a black man 1 year into our marriage. I knew my little dick wasn't satisfying her. She would say it did but I knew it wasn't. I would get ******* and ask her to fuck a black man. I would try and pretend when we had sex. I bought a 10inch black dildo. But what finally happened was a co-worker of hers decided to take another job. We fantasized about David but since he worked with Megan she would not even consider it other than fantasy. Well his last day at work was our first night of me becoming a cuckold/Butler. David lives with my wife and I'm constantly doing chores. Megan's pussy belongs to David. His huge Dick made us both his slave.

My wife agreed to have sex with a black friend of ours but swore me to secrecy. She said not one would ever find out. I sat and jacked off while he fucked her good and hard. Later I found out she told three of her friends. Now I feel like a wimp cuck when they are around.

View attachment 2724333
She set you up nicely, and it is...I think...what you wanted deep down inside...embrace being a wimp cuck to your wife and her friends, and maybe you will get to serve them as well...see there is a bright side already.

Back