Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Now that my 24 year old girlfriend is finally back to fucking big black cock, I really want her to be doing it much more regularly. I want her to branch out like she used to and have more guys inside her, all different lengths and widths, bulbous heads, uncut, rough and gentle and both, tying her up, forsing into her ass and throat, and generally cunning buckets inside her and in her mouth and her ass and all over her body. (Not just the one past fuck buddy she has started with.)

I basically am hoping and hard as a rock every time I come home from a short business trip or a day at work, or even from the store and hanging out with some friends and find her stretches out, leaking cum, with hand prints around her neck and her ass, her squiring liquid all over the floor, the couch, our bed. And her just unhappy to move other than to let fuck her raw and stretched out pussy.

I want her to be the fucktoy for black men she used to be. Meeting them from Tinder, Instagram, bars and parties.

My wife went on a one week vacation to Florida. Two nights later she called and said she'd met a guy at the hotel who had asked her out for dinner. She asked me if she could have a hall pass because he really turned her on. I asked her if he was black and she replied that he was and he was also young, fit and handsome. I told her that he was probably hung as well. I gave her the green light. The next morning, she texted me a simple message. "Oh, yeah."

"Why did you stop fucking me?" my wife asked. She was on the bed of our hotel room on all fours getting rammed from behind by a young black stud we had met earlier in the day. I was seated near the bed watching the fun. Jill turned her head toward him as she asked the question.

"Its just kind of weird, you, with him watching," he replied gesturing toward me.

I laughed and shook my cock which I was slowly jacking while they fucked. "Don't I look like I'm enjoying the show?" I asked. "Fuck her good and hard, that's what she wants. And I want it to. Give it to her."

"Well, okay," he said. With renewed enthusiasm he took hold of Jill's hips and started slamming his big cock deep inside her. "Oh yes, that's it!" my wife screamed, "Give me that big black dick!" Her hips pushed back to meet his making a slapping sound with each thrust. Her tits swung, her nipples hard and erect, sticking out half an inch.

My cock was rock hard and not far from shooting its load as I watched and listened to the two of them locked in an interracial fuckfest. Jill came first, moaning, make that screaming in pleasure. Her young stud wasn't far behind, burying his ling cock all the way in before releasing his load. Last, but definitely not least was my own load which was supercharged by the sight before me and shot at least a foot in the air.

Totally why I love this life!

My wife and I love eachother more than words could describe, we both know that so there's no real fear for us. We both really get excited by the idea of her going black only. I'm the only guy she's ever been with while i was with many women before we met. I really get off on the idea of her exploring her fantasies and cuckolding me while I worship her body in other ways. Keep in mind I've been in chastity for over 3 months so maybe it's the cage talking ;)

My fanatasy is to take my mature wife to a lounge or cafe frequented by bbcs and have a few drinks and get her to loosen up and get taken by some black cocks and when they are done they made her want that black cock all the time and I know once she takes her first she will want all the black cock she can take I would love that I am in pa and we do weekend getaways love to find a place on one of those trips open for suggestions of where to go

We were talking and fooling around in bed the other night. I was telling her my fantasies. I told her three and they are in no particular order of what I want.

The first one was to come home from work to the sound of her getting fucked by a black guy. I would listen outside the door for awhile, then I would watch thru a crack in the door.

The second was to get her a fully nude massage from a black masseuse. I would watch as it progressed from a massage to an all out fucking. I have actually gotten her the massage before, but it didn’t progress like I had hoped.

The third was to take her to a club in Vegas. I would watch her dance with some black guys, then a couple of them would take her back to our room and fuck her brains out.

I asked her which one she wanted and she picked the third one. I asked her why that one and she said because her fantasy is to be double penetrated by a couple of black guys. We both came at the same time after she said that.

My fantasy is for it to be a reality. I want to find a female partner that enjoys the lifestyle. She can have as much sex as she wants as long as I can participate, watch or she tells me about it

I have shared lovers before and do enjoy it. Also love being the third with couples servicing both before, during and after

cartoon-cuck2-jpg.1653234
Support your Hot Wife!

Well I fantasize about checking in to the Trade Winds Hotel in St Pete Beach with my wife. I am en femme I a lovely wrap around Vanderbilt dress, FF stockings with seams and 'fuck me" pumps. My hair and make up are perfect. I have my best lingerie on, bra, panties, gbelt, slip. My wife and I hold hands as we approach the front desk. She looks lovely in an Armani dress, gray FF stockings and black pumps. We check in and go to our 6th floor beach front suite, with two King size beds. We order Hurricane drinks from room service and freshen up our makeup. She critiques my look, approvingly. We are waiting or T-Buck and a few friends to show up. We met T-Buck at the Mad Fish restaurant down the road from Trade Winds a week ago. Several cuckold sex sessions later, with both of us and we celebrated by my booking a suite at Trade Winds for have a romp with T and 3 of his friends. T was a rapper and buddies worded with him while one worked for the local football team.

We ordered a second round of Cosmos for us and per T, a round of Courvoisier for the men along with a serving of champagne and caviar for all. I was proud to be paying for our adventure and trembling at the thought of the multi Bull romp we hoped soon to have. With both of us dressed like glamorous middle class MILFS, I expected some superior adventures shortly. Room service delivered and left. Then the knock came on the door. T came in in dockers, long white trousers and a pale yellow shirt open to his navel and showing off his rippling abs. His three friends were equally "Miami Vice" looking and about as handsome and sexy as a girl could hope!

The mend downed their Courvoisier and approached us. T came to me and while the new boys went to "Gidget", my wife. So it began with hugs and kisses. Soon becoming embraces with long deep tongue kissing. Our Bulls were ready to play, all trousers having respectable bulges. I was soon sitting on T's lap on the patio, his arms around me, hands caressing and searching me, dress unhooked and unzipped. Gidget was on he bed, kneeling over one friend, kissing another with the third working at getting her dress off from the rear. T had my dress off and was nuzzling and sucking my boobies, 34C (enhanced). T was a direct cock hound and in moments had me down to my g-belt, stockings and heels. He positioned me on my back, pillows strategically placed and I felt his Big Cock easing it's way into my arse. I could see my wife was airtight with her boys and all signs indicated she was thrilled with the situation.

With my legs locked around T's waist I clung to him and swung myself to magnify his thrusts into me. He quickly became rock hard and proceeded to do me with strength, power and stamina. After 30 minutes of intense naughtiness, he locked into anal and proceeded to make my day! I came first, my clitty dripping a few drops and T quickly show his load up inside me, filling me like the Bull he is. The noise from the other King bed made it clear Gidget was having a wonderful time and the boys were working hard!

Champagne afterwards and additional cocktails refreshed us for round two and we had a wonderful weekend!
":

I guess she couldnt keep that secret his big black cock was to good
Well darling, you are a wimp cuckold now.
My wife agreed to have sex with a black friend of ours but swore me to secrecy. She said not one would ever find out. I sat and jacked off while he fucked her good and hard. Later I found out she told three of her friends. Now I feel like a wimp cuck when they are around.

View attachment 2724333
Well darling, you are wimp cuckold now! Accept it joyfully. Think of the pleasure your wife had with her Black Lover. Think of how lucky you are to have a progressive, open minded Hot Wife. Get involved, participate, be the best cuckold you can be!

Living in Las Vegas provides several benefits including an abundance of black men. Although my wife is not as active or willing as she was in the past, we still manage to have a few experiences that are most enjoyable. Last weekend we were in a lounge in one of the hotels and i noticed she was very keyed in on a handsome young black man. I thought maybe this would be the night we lit the fire again.
"He's your type," I said to her coyly.

"Yes, he is," she replied, "but don't get any of your ideas."

"Oh come on, let's have a little fun," I almost pleaded.

"Fun for who?" Jill laughed, "I do all the work and get to watch."

"Oh, it seems to me that you get a little enjoyment yourself," I teased.

"Yes, and a sore crotch for the next week!" she replied.

"How about just a little foreplay then. I'm really in the mood," I whimpered.

"He's not going to want to stop with a little foreplay. You know what young, horny men are like."

"True, but I'll tell him that's the deal and see if he's interested.

"Okay, a hand job and that's it,' Jill said and she sounded as though she meant it.

Better than nothing I thought to myself. I love watching her with other men and if a hand job was all I was going get to watch, it was better than nothing. I approached the guy in question and laid it out for him. He looked over at Jill as we talked and nearly came off his chair. She is still a very hot looking lady even in her late fifties. Studs that hand around this particular bar know its a trolling ground for couples like us so he wasn't too taken aback by my proposal.

Half an hour later we were in our room. He and Jill sat beside each other on the sofa while I fixed us all a *******, then sat back in the chair across from them. We made small talk and then Jill began running her hand over his thigh. She asked him if he was okay with a little fun but reminded him that he wasn't going to get between her legs. He said it was cool. They began to kiss and Jill rubbed his cock through his pants. My own cock became instantly hard watching my wife kiss and stroke this young bull. She undid his belt and fly and pulled his cock free. He raised his butt and pulled his pants down part way to his cock and balls were out in the open. Jill began to slowly stroke his dick and play with his balls. He was rock hard and as it turned out, he had a nice big dick. I was hoping Jill would become more enthused about riding it as she got him more excited.

"Enjoying this?" she asked me, as she ran her hand up and down his cock.

"Of course," I said, "you look so hot."

She smiled and then giving me a long look, she bent down and took him in her mouth. The young stud let out a moan of pleasure.

"That's it baby," I said, realizing she had just given more than either he or I had expected. "Suck his big cock."

Jill continued sucking and stroking his dick, occasionally looking over at me to gage my reaction. I rubbed my dick which was now oozing with pre-cum. I was wondering if she would let him cum in her mouth, but doubted it since she didn't know him. It was a great show anyway and I wasn't complaining. He was getting hotter and I could tell Jill was as well as she worked his cock. I could hear her breathing increase and kew she was getting into it. I didn't know how long he would last and I didn't want it to end too soon. I had to stop jacking myself or I would have cum way too early.

Suddenly Jill stood up and said to me in a fake sarcastic tone, "you're such a fucking jerk, you know that!" Then he lifted up her dress and pulled off her panties. She turned and straddled her young playmate and slid down all the way onto his thick black dick. Unfortunately her dress obscured the view but I could hear the sounds of her slick wet pussy as it rode his shaft. She began fucking him hard and soon released a shattering orgasm, and then another, followed by yet another. Her boytoy wasn't far behind her and with a loud groan he sprayed her insides with his load. Not wanting to be left out, I shot my load as well.

Later, after he had left, I thanked her for the wonderful performance and told her how happy I was that she had obviously enjoyed her hot sexual encounter.

"Yeah, whatever," she said, "I'm just a sucker for a hard black dick!"

Good to know I thought to myself.

1.jpg

Living in Las Vegas provides several benefits including an abundance of black men. Although my wife is not as active or willing as she was in the past, we still manage to have a few experiences that are most enjoyable. Last weekend we were in a lounge in one of the hotels and i noticed she was very keyed in on a handsome young black man. I thought maybe this would be the night we lit the fire again.

"He's not going to want to stop with a little foreplay. You know what young, horny men are like."

"Okay, a hand job and that's it,' Jill said and she sounded as though she meant it.

Better than nothing I thought to myself. I love watching her with other men and if a hand job was all I was going get to watch, it was better than nothing. I approached the guy in question and laid it out for him. He looked over at Jill as we talked and nearly came off his chair. She is still a very hot looking lady even in her late fifties. Studs that hand around this particular bar know its a trolling ground for couples like us so he wasn't too taken aback by my proposal.

Half an hour later we were in our room. He and Jill sat beside each other on the sofa while I fixed us all a *******, then sat back in the chair across from them. We made small talk and then Jill began running her hand over his thigh. She asked him if he was okay with a little fun but reminded him that he wasn't going to get between her legs. He said it was cool. They began to kiss and Jill rubbed his cock through his pants. My own cock became instantly hard watching my wife kiss and stroke this young bull. She undid his belt and fly and pulled his cock free. He raised his butt and pulled his pants down part way to his cock and balls were out in the open. Jill began to slowly stroke his dick and play with his balls. He was rock hard and as it turned out, he had a nice big dick. I was hoping Jill would become more enthused about riding it as she got him more excited.

She smiled and then giving me a long look, she bent down and took him in her mouth. The young stud let out a moan of pleasure.

"That's it baby," I said, realizing she had just given more than either he or I had expected. "Suck his big cock."

Jill continued sucking and stroking his dick, occasionally looking over at me to gage my reaction. I rubbed my dick which was now oozing with pre-cum. I was wondering if she would let him cum in her mouth, but doubted it since she didn't know him. It was a great show anyway and I wasn't complaining. He was getting hotter and I could tell Jill was as well as she worked his cock. I could hear her breathing increase and kew she was getting into it. I didn't know how long he would last and I didn't want it to end too soon. I had to stop jacking myself or I would have cum way too early.

Suddenly Jill stood up and said to me in a fake sarcastic tone, "you're such a fucking jerk, you know that!" Then he lifted up her dress and pulled off her panties. She turned and straddled her young playmate and slid down all the way onto his thick black dick. Unfortunately her dress obscured the view but I could hear the sounds of her slick wet pussy as it rode his shaft. She began fucking him hard and soon released a shattering orgasm, and then another, followed by yet another. Her boytoy wasn't far behind her and with a loud groan he sprayed her insides with his load. Not wanting to be left out, I shot my load as well.

Later, after he had left, I thanked her for the wonderful performance and told her how happy I was that she had obviously enjoyed her hot sexual encounter.

View attachment 2831667
Nice,

I'd like to persuade my wife to be blindfolded while a stranger fucks but instead I'd get my black mate, whom we both know well, to do her. I would love to see them together socially, chatting, her not knowing that he'd had her.

if i was yr wife id want u2 tell me (before or after dosnt matter) it wasnt a stranger it was a freind of yrs that i know but you don't tell me who so any time im ever talking with any of yr freinds afterwords im alwaze wondering if he was the one n what hes thinkn about me now!

My girlfriend would always ask me what my ultimate fantasy was when I was giving it to her good and making her about to cum. I was always too afraid to tell her that I wanted to see her legs spread as a guy with a big 12 inch black cock shoved the head against her tight pink pussy lips and parted her pussy as he fed every last inch into her pussy.

I wanted to see her perfect pale ass bounce up and down on his thick black pole coating it slick with her pussy juices. I wanted to see her pussy penetrated and full of BBC. I even wanted to see her first bf shoot cum in her mouth like she told me he did while she was sucking him off. I wish I could have told her how hot I thought it was that she lost her virginity to a BBC.

I wanted to see her moan louder and cum harder than she ever did with me with her black lover. I know she would have loved doing it for me she was always a BBC slut deep down. I wanted to watch a big black cock twice the size of mine begin to spasm as the man drained his balls into my pretty girlfriend's tight pink wet fuck hole.

OMG, how I would have loved to have been there to see her finally get pregnant by a BBC and how hot it would have been to jerk my cock as my girlfriend took a huge dark black snake inside her pale and pink pussy slit. I still wouldn't mind watching her with her black husband now I bet she loves getting it whenever she wants.

View attachment 1483188

I think I've already posted this pic elsewhere but that's her. I wonder if there are any obvious signs she likes BBC from her appearance? You can''t tell in the pic but she has some huge tits and her pussy hole was always nice and tight even for my average sized white cock. I think black guys gravatated towards her as well. I mean who wouldn't want that beauty underneath a huge black cock? Anyone else want to see her get pumped by a BBC?
Next time she asks tell her never know might just be her thing too..

ID LOVE TO GO OUT OF TOWN WITH HER.GET A ROOM AND ACT LIKE IM GOING TO THE STORE.WHILE IM GONE 1 OR MORE BBC WOULD SHOW UP AND ******* HER

View attachment 2831667
And what is not to love about a woman like that!

our fantasy has grown over time. we both was to suck a bbc together and get him hard. make out on the tip of his bbc. Me fluff and get him hard while he eats and plays with her or me get her ready for him. put his hard bbc inside her then want to be told what to do while he uses my hot white gf. told to sit in the corner, watch and jack off or told not to be able to touch my hard dick as he fucks her. help hold her legs or hold her open. kiss her while hes in her deep. made to pull him out of her and clean her jucies off his bbc then put it back in. get under them while he fucks her doggy licking her clit/pussy and his bbc and balls. then eat a cream pie he left and clean both

Back