Men Shaking Hands

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Upon reflections, men have been shaking hands since before the Middle Ages. They did it to temporarily disarm each other and to size one another up.

In modern times, with shifting sexualities both in and outside the lifestyles, it would make things so much easier, more straightforward and clearer if males would - when first meeting one another, unzip their pants and firmly grasp each others penises and testicles with their right and left hands. I think that would cut through so much bullshit, separate them men from the males more quickly and definitively. It would be very difficult for a lessor male to come back from such an encounter with any bullshit whatsoever. That way, everyone would henceforth know exactly who they were, who they were dealing with and where everyone stood in the pecking order. Just saying . . . So, I'm a bitch. I'm supposed to be.

Christy

Upon reflections, men have been shaking hands since before the Middle Ages. They did it to temporarily disarm each other and to size one another up.

In modern times, with shifting sexualities both in and outside the lifestyles, it would make things so much easier, more straightforward and clearer if males would - when first meeting one another, unzip their pants and firmly grasp each others penises and testicles with their right and left hands. I think that would cut through so much bullshit, separate them men from the males more quickly and definitively. It would be very difficult for a lessor male to come back from such an encounter with any bullshit whatsoever. That way, everyone would henceforth know exactly who they were, who they were dealing with and where everyone stood in the pecking order. Just saying . . . So, I'm a bitch. I'm supposed to be.

Christy
Love this! Except I'm in chastity so it would become obvious just from a glance of my place.

Back